• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intro

Bbaked2029

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1.) 33 years old
2.) 172lbs with 12% BF
3.) Started working out around 16 years old up until I was 28. so 12 years, then had bad car wreck and wasn't able to lift or workout for a long time! I have finished all my rehabs after surgery and am cleared for workouts with no restrictions. Been working out now non-stop for 4 months 3 times a week.
4.) Never used AAS before this.
5.) I train Monday, Wednesday & Friday, basically 8 different workout with reps going 12-10-8. Diet: Morning drink- 10fl oz with 3 scoops of AmpXXX Protein shake, eat two eggs, 4 pieces of bacon and 1 slice of toast. Cashews around 10am, full lunch at noon of either chicken, fish or a meat with rice or noodles, after workout drink Muscle Milk, 3pm small salad with cashew and pistachio's on salad, 6pm full dinner with 2 pieces of meat, carb and veggies, around 8pm eat another couple handfulls of cashews and around 10pm drink another shake.
6.) Cycle goals- To increase my overall bodyweight, strength and bulk muscle growth. I'm currently using: 250mg/ml of Sustanon twice weekly and Tren E every other day. I'm not using any PCT as thought that was after cycle was completed. Am I wrong on the PCT? Seems like some people say to use while on cycle, but others say to wait until cycle is over.

Thanks for any help that you can give and please forgive me if I missed something as this is my 2nd time on this site and first time ever to use AAS. Just to let everyone know, I'm diagnosed with Low T by my doctor who adminstered Testosterone Propinate every 14 days, which I have been told is worthless as it only stays in body for 3-5 days, so I switched to Sustanon 250mg/ml twice weekly and quit getting the expensive injections at doctor's office. Thanks for the help in advance and will be more than happy to show pictures of my gear if you would like. Take care, Bbaked

Welcome to IML Forums!

Make sure to support the sponsors.

You can always check outOrbit Nutrition for the best prices on bodybuilding supplements. You can use ORBIT109 at checkout for 5% off and keep an eye on those daily deals!

welcome

Welcome aboard!

hi fellow newb :)

yeah test-p is no good for you...I did test-p twice a week at a low dose for 6 weeks a while back
low dose of course given my gender

Back