• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood Work

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got back my bloodwork from Labcorp...

I have not done any type of protocol or anything like that...I have been running a sponsor's Test Enanthate at 600mgs a week for roughly six weeks now. I have also been using Formeron at 2 pumps daily.

My Test level was 2644
My Estradiol was 64.5

My question is does 2644 sound like a reasonable test level for the amount that I am using and also for the period of time that I have been running it? I realize everyone is different yada yada.....

My liver values are high. I am going to post them also because I want some feedback from more experienced people on here as to whether or not they are something to be concerned about. I am guessing they are as high as they are because of the Halo Extreme which I ran for 5 and a half weeks at 3 caps a day.

my AST was 96 and was flagged high
my ALT was 147 and flagged high

Thanks

Have you been on orals? If yes, that would explain the high values.

I personally like to keep my estro in the 20-40 on and off cycle.

Yeah the halo extreme is definitely the reason why your liver values are high .I wouldn't worry about it maybe get post cycle blood work and if they are still then maybe somthing is going on .

Looks like the bw of a guy taking oil and injectable steriods....nothing to worry over...

Thanks for the replies guys...2644 seem like a nice number?

Back