• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

estradiol over 500

Over 500? That's out of line brother! Why so high? Have you ever ran an AI?

great stuff, just chase it with a soda/flavored water... damn 500!!!! at 100 my fucking nipples hurt bad, can't imagine 500... I think it is safe to say you have learned your lesson to always run an AI or have something on hand!!!

Fuck no. I buddy of mine got me started and told me that ai and serm were for people who have side effects.

Uh, at an E2 level of 500, you're getting "side affects"

keep reading and researching regarding estradiol levels and AAS

How's your prolactin? I'm guessing you have gyno huh? Bitch slap your friend for being a retard and get your estro back in check asap

Jesus bro. U need to do research not listen to people that don't know wtf there talking about. Letro at 2.5 Ed for a week then drop it to half that for another week. Get bloods see where ur at in 3 weeks. U need to taper the letro so u don't get estro rebound. Jump on the adex after dropping the letro it will help

IML Gear Cream!
How's your prolactin? I'm guessing you have gyno huh? Bitch slap your friend for being a retard and get your estro back in check asap[/QUo

Have always had big tits way before gear, they dont look any bigger other than the muscle mass. Nips are hard not sore..whts a good dose of letro to get it down?

Jesus bro. U need to do research not listen to people that don't know wtf there talking about. Letro at 2.5 Ed for a week then drop it to half that for another week. Get bloods see where ur at in 3 weeks. U need to taper the letro so u don't get estro rebound. Jump on the adex after dropping the letro it will help
Thanks alot bro..exactly wht i needed. I will NEVER run gear again with out havin all my shit first..and labs before during and after.

How's your prolactin? I'm guessing you have gyno huh? Bitch slap your friend for being a retard and get your estro back in check asap

How's it his friends fault he's to damn lazy to do any research before he pumps his body full of hormones?

I was in the high 300s after finding out I had a bad batch of ai. I had no gyno or significant water retention. If it were not for some one telling me it was bunk and the resulting test I don't think I would have known.

if you don't suffer any estrogen side effects, then you don't really have much of a problem. Take it down with either ai. I don't recommend going overboard with the ai. More is not better. I would not use a bodybuilders mentality of more is better.

your friend should have a 22g pin stuck in his pee pee hole...

How do you feel with your estro so high? did you have any symptoms? itchy or sore nipples, fatigue, etc...

2.5mg Letro daily the entire cycle.

dbol will aromatize I would drop that as well and let the letro do its job

Back