Obamacare good?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 115

Thread: Obamacare good?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Obamacare good?

    Obamacare Finds Its Cost Savings

    healthcare reform ultimately boils down to how we pay our doctors? If we want to have the best care available here in the US we are going to have to realize that healthcare is expensive. It is a finite resource. We are going to spend more money for less coverage, and in the long term the quality of care is going to suffer. I hope everyone who voted for the representatives in favor of this realize what they are getting.

    If you want the best doctors. you better be willing to pay for the best doctors.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  2. #2
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you can't afford to see any doctors having the best available is pretty much pointless.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,758
    Rep Points
    155240554

    Obamacare good?

    GAO reported obamacare will add 6.2 trillion to the deficit.

    everything Obama said about Obama care was a lie.
    -S-

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    FUZO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    740
    Rep Points
    43025767

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    GAO reported obamacare will add 6.2 trillion to the deficit.

    everything Obama said about Obama care was a lie.

    Barry is a Lie

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have only your chains to loose!!!
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Points
    821710260

    Obamacare is good, if you are one of the 40 million + in America that has no other way to get health care than to show up in an hospital emergency room or do without health care .
    It's bad, if you are someone with private health care insurance that has no objection to uninsured health care costs being shifted to you and increasing your insurance premium and medical bills.

    What people don't understand or refuse to acknowledge is that there is a massive redistribution of cost in the health care industry from uninsured to insured related to uninsured health care costs.

    Either way, you do now and will pay in the future for uninsured health care costs for people that either are unemployed and do not have private health insurance, or people whose employers will not provide it.
    Like you indirectly currently do for uninsured health care for other people through cost shifting from uninsured to insured that is reflected in hospital cost shifting and higher hospital bills for insured patients, medical provider and insurance company cost shifting to insured patients.
    Or like you will directly through increased taxes to fund Obamacare.

    One thing positive about Obamacare is that it will force the freeloaders who could afford health care insurance but chose not to buy it to buy it.
    If uninsured they get in a car accident or need major medical care for an illness and they cannot afford it out of pocket, so the rest of us pay for it.
    I have no pity on those jerks what so ever.
    Last edited by Bowden; 03-03-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    http://www.anabolic-society.com/imag...ine=1349572820
    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  6. #6
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    Obamacare is good, if you are one of the 40 million + in America that has no other way to get health care than to show up in an hospital emergency room or do without health care .
    It's bad, if you are someone with private health care insurance that has no objection to uninsured health care costs being shifted to you and increasing your insurance premium and medical bills.

    What people don't understand or refuse to acknowledge is that there is a massive redistribution of cost in the health care industry from uninsured to insured related to uninsured health care costs.

    Either way, you do now and will pay in the future for uninsured health care costs for people that either are unemployed and do not have private health insurance, or people whose employers will not provide it.
    Like you indirectly currently do for uninsured health care for other people through cost shifting from uninsured to insured that is reflected in hospital cost shifting and higher hospital bills for insured patients, medical provider and insurance company cost shifting to insured patients.
    Or like you will directly through increased taxes to fund Obamacare.

    One thing positive about Obamacare is that it will force the freeloaders who could afford health care insurance but chose not to buy it to buy it.
    If uninsured they get in a car accident or need major medical care for an illness and they cannot afford it out of pocket, so the rest of us pay for it.
    I have no pity on those jerks what so ever.
    Why should any one be forced to purchase any thing period. I don't buy into that crap, My dad hasnt had medical insurance for over 20 years and choices not to have it. He has gone to the ER and paid out of pocket for it and just does not believe that it is worth it for him due to him having a pre existing medical condition as a child they sky rocket his insurance plans, but he makes enough money to not qualify for any thing free from the Obama care. My dad probably makes close to 90k a year living in a cheap cost of living area. Why should he be forced period to purchase medical?

    when we live in a country were people have the most health issues in the world due to there own personal choice ie diabetes from obesity, smoking, and alcohol, Yeah I have issues paying for other peoples benefits. As a small time business owner i can afford to pay my few employees medical insurance, but if I get forced due to rates going up and have to go to obama care, I will elect to pay the fine. I don't make enough money right now to just pull it out of my ass to hand out to people and wont. So that will be excessive amounts of revenue lost each year. All the almond farmers I know hire legal workers, but I feel that this is going to push ALLOT more small family farms to hire illegal immigrants and run the risk of that. It all most makes more sense for me to just fire all my workers and take on another partner who has his own medical to further expand and do the work.

    I think your going to start seeing more small businesses going to more less family operated then hiring out. Medical is going to get so expensive that the middle class will not be able to afford it, and the fact that its ran by the gov't is horrible. The gov't cant even balance a budget and get their veterans paid so what makes you think they will be able to manage millions of people on medical? I have been waiting over a year now for my disability, so i can get my prescriptions covered and my GI bill check is all ways late.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,758
    Rep Points
    155240554

    FIVE GUYS FRANCHISE OWNER SAYS ?OBAMACARE? WILL FORCE HIM TO RAISE PRICES


    Business owners across America say they?re experiencing poor sales, holding back hiring, and planning layoffs because of ?Obamacare,? or so says the Federal Reserve?s latest Beige Book (an overview of the business conditions in each of its 12 districts).
    But in case you don?t trust the Beige Book?s anecdotal reporting, here?s something else to consider: Five Guys franchise holder Mike Ruffer said on Monday that the cost of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, President Obama?s landmark healthcare bill, will force him to raise the price of burgers and hot dogs, according to the Washington Examiner?s Paul Bedard.
    ?He will need all the profits from at least one of his eight outlets just to cover his estimated added $60,000-a year in new Obamacare costs,? Bedard?s report notes.
    ?Any added costs are going to have to be passed on,? said Ruffer, who operates eight Five Guys in the Raleigh-Durham, N.C. area.
    But wait! There?s more: Ruffer also said that he had to scrap plans to build three additional restaurants because he?s still waiting for after the Obama administration to explain all the rules and penalties involved in the healthcare bill.
    ?I?m kind of in a holding pattern,? said Ruffer, adding that he?s not the only franchise owner to hold back.
    ?Ruffer was the star witness at a Monday Heritage Foundation seminar on the impact Obamacare will have on small businesses,? Bedard notes. ?He is typical of many: Because he has enough full time employees to activate the law, he faces either coughing up the money to provide health insurance or paying a fine of up to $3,000 per worker.?

    The report goes on to explain that Ruffner thought he?d be exempt from ?Obamacare? because he built each restaurant as its own company. However, the healthcare law doesn?t recognize this distinction ? so now he?s exploring whether laying off employees or cutting back hours will keep his franchise safe from ?Obamacare.?
    ?He said that ?scorched earth plan,? however, would hurt his restaurants, so Ruffer is likely to either pay the fine or buy insurance,? the Washington Exmainer reports. ?But spreading the costs over his basic menu of fries, drinks, burgers and hot dogs, could scare off customers, he worries. He said that the recent spike in gas prices cut into his profits since fewer people were stopping at his restaurants.?
    ?And the health care law isn?t only going to hit Ruffer. He?s quizzed his workers to ask if they understand that they will be fined if they don?t get health insurance. Just one of 20 workers were aware of the $95 tax penalty that rises to $695 by 2016,? the report adds.
    Five Guys Franchise Owner Says ?Obamacare? Will Force Him to Raise Prices | TheBlaze.com
    -S-

  8. #8
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,583
    Rep Points
    249481082

    It doesn't force him to raise prices, that's a choice.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    irish_2003's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on the boards
    Posts
    5,221
    Rep Points
    328823776

    yes obamacare is good...it's good for illegals, freeloaders, hoodrats milking the system, lazy people who refuse to work
    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    2,007
    Rep Points
    257671897

    Obamacare good?

    Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    yes obamacare is good...it's good for illegals, freeloaders, hoodrats milking the system, lazy people who refuse to work
    Fuckin a right. Obamacare gives freeloaders one more reason not to get off their lazy asses and illegals to jump the fence.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    wait a second, I thought all Presidents were honest?

    [that is sarcasm]


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    2,007
    Rep Points
    257671897

    Obamacare good?

    Lmao!!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Points
    543958307

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    It doesn't force him to raise prices, that's a choice.

    true.. he could just close up shop and go home

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    7447560


  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,583
    Rep Points
    249481082

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    true.. he could just close up shop and go home
    Or buy one less vacation home.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  16. #16
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,583
    Rep Points
    249481082

    I was talking to a client who is a partner in a radiology firm yesterday and he told me something very interesting. They are implementing a program where people with high BMI, or that smoke, etc have to pay higher health insurance premiums. IMO, this is the way we will lower healthcare costs, by hitting people in the pocketbook for their choices.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    irish_2003's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on the boards
    Posts
    5,221
    Rep Points
    328823776

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    I was talking to a client who is a partner in a radiology firm yesterday and he told me something very interesting. They are implementing a program where people with high BMI, or that smoke, etc have to pay higher health insurance premiums. IMO, this is the way we will lower healthcare costs, by hitting people in the pocketbook for their choices.
    i don't believe that is gonna happen...i believe more people will begin to rely on gov't insurance instead...they won't pay out of pocket...other taxpayers will pay more for them instead
    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

  18. #18
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Quote Originally Posted by 99raptor View Post
    from a year ago, this just in? WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I pay almost $600/month for major medical insurance, each person (3 of us) has an annual $5k deductible, that means everything is out of pocket until we each hit our $5k deductible each year, so yeah I will take Obama Care over the shit I have now.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  20. #20
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I pay almost $600/month for major medical insurance, each person (3 of us) has an annual $5k deductible, that means everything is out of pocket until we each hit our $5k deductible each year, so yeah I will take Obama Care over the shit I have now.
    I wonder if you will be saying that when there are shortages of healthcare providers, and you aren't able to see a Dr. when you need to, especially a specialist. Watch how fast a two tier system develops here just like in Canada. Healthcare is expensive, and Good healthcare with access costs more. Too many people don't recognize this. Think what you pay for car insurance. how much a month, and what's the deducible? now multiply that by 10. That's the difference in schooling to be a Dr. vs. a mechanic. How much do you think your body is worth vs a 40k car? 600/month and a 5K deductible doesn't seem so out of the question now does it? And if you are a healthy person, and wanted to just pay out of pocket you could have just saved the 600/month and put it in the bank. Obamacare doesn't let you do that anymore. Now you get fined, excuse me, taxed, for not having healthcare.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I pay almost $600/month for major medical insurance, each person (3 of us) has an annual $5k deductible, that means everything is out of pocket until we each hit our $5k deductible each year, so yeah I will take Obama Care over the shit I have now.
    It's funny that you think your personal costs for healthcare are going to go down. They certainly won't. Neither your premiums nor your deductibles will drop. This isn't saving you money.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have only your chains to loose!!!
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Points
    821710260

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    I was talking to a client who is a partner in a radiology firm yesterday and he told me something very interesting. They are implementing a program where people with high BMI, or that smoke, etc have to pay higher health insurance premiums. IMO, this is the way we will lower healthcare costs, by hitting people in the pocketbook for their choices.
    BMI indexes are useless unless they are used only for evaluating sedentary people.
    In example a 5'9 bodybuilder with a large amount of muscle mass weighing 170 with a bf% at or less than 10% would have a high BMI and be considered overweight.
    Weighing 200 they would be considered obese on a BMI scale.
    http://www.anabolic-society.com/imag...ine=1349572820
    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  23. #23
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    I wonder if you will be saying that when there are shortages of healthcare providers, and you aren't able to see a Dr. when you need to, especially a specialist. Watch how fast a two tier system develops here just like in Canada. Healthcare is expensive, and Good healthcare with access costs more. Too many people don't recognize this. Think what you pay for car insurance. how much a month, and what's the deducible? now multiply that by 10. That's the difference in schooling to be a Dr. vs. a mechanic. How much do you think your body is worth vs a 40k car? 600/month and a 5K deductible doesn't seem so out of the question now does it? And if you are a healthy person, and wanted to just pay out of pocket you could have just saved the 600/month and put it in the bank. Obamacare doesn't let you do that anymore. Now you get fined, excuse me, taxed, for not having healthcare.
    There already is a shortage of healthcare providers.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,758
    Rep Points
    155240554

    Obamacare good?

    Quote Originally Posted by 99raptor View Post
    A recent analysis by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office (GAO) reveals that President Obama’s health care overhaul is likely to add $6.2 trillion to the deficit over the next 75 years.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...o-the-deficit/
    -S-

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,509
    Rep Points
    314457307

    Re: Obamacare good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowden View Post
    BMI indexes are useless unless they are used only for evaluating sedentary people.
    In example a 5'9 bodybuilder with a large amount of muscle mass weighing 170 with a bf% at or less than 10% would have a high BMI and be considered overweight.
    Weighing 200 they would be considered obese on a BMI scale.
    This is another example of why medical care can't be one size fits all. Im in this category. Had my physical a cpl weeks ago. My Doctor now has to chart BMI for helth care record regs now being implemented. Im 5'10 and weigh about 190. Im probably! About 12-13% bf and have visible abs but his chart had me overweight and borderline obese. So what do you think in the future that will mean for my( and all other bbuilders or powerlifters) health care and insurance costs. Used the same doc for 12 yrs with no issues but now im obese and he had to take a photo of me for the new electronic records. Yay progress

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

  26. #26
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    There already is a shortage of healthcare providers.
    So lets add another 40 million to the amount of people using these services and see what that does to the shortage, and our wait times. Oh yeah, and we are going to continually cut the reimbursements, while upping their costs thereby reducing the incentive for there to be more trained doctors to fill the shortage. Good plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  27. #27
    __________
    clemson357's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Points
    15167689

    What could possibly go wrong with 2,700 pages of legislation, written by lobbyists and special interests, that no one on planet earth has even read?

    The Congressional Budget Office recently doubled their estimate of the number of people that will be dropped from their employer-sponsored insurance to 7 million. Don't be surprised when it doubles again, and again.

    But hey, Obummer can stand up on a podium, stick his nose up in the air, and pretend like he fought the evil insurance companies. Most Americans are too fucking stupid to realize the insurance companies were filing amicus briefs at the Supreme Court in support of the legislation.

    The same way that bad government regulation created a housing bubble which ultimately led to the financial collapse, the government is causing the cost of health care to sky rocket by instituting bad regulation encourages wasteful consumption, abuse, fraud, and suppresses the free market competition that keeps cost down and drives customer service. Obamacare only makes this worse. The more health care costs continue to rise, the more people will be dropped by their employers, many of these people will end up on medicaid which further drives up private health insurance costs, which causes more people to be dropped - a vicious downward spiral.
    ________________________

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obamacare good?

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    It's funny that you think your personal costs for healthcare are going to go down. They certainly won't. Neither your premiums nor your deductibles will drop. This isn't saving you money.
    If that's the case I will just keep the shitty health insurance I have, as far as not having insurance and saving $600/month, I am not stupid and I have seen people lose everything over medical bills, I am not going risk that. After the $5k deductible my insurance covers everything 100%.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obamacare good?

    Oh as far as being healthy, yes I am, but what if I ended up getting cancer like my 45 year old sister did two years ago, they racked $1 million in medical bills on treatment for her.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  30. #30
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    350652776

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Oh as far as being healthy, yes I am, but what if I ended up getting cancer like my 45 year old sister did two years ago, they racked $1 million in medical bills on treatment for her.
    My point exactly. Health care is expensive, and is not an infinite resource. So how is obamacare helping you? So what will happen to people like your sister when there are not enough oncologists available? What will you be complaining about when there both the quantity and quality of patient care goes down? Our system is flawed, we can all agree to this, but obamacare isn't the answer. It completely surprises me that people believe politicians getting involved can in any way benefit us. Americans blindly trust Obama for god knows what reason when the man has never spoken an intelligent word about it. Matter of fact he hasn't spoken on it other than carefully crafted sound bite prepared to appeal to emotion rather than logic. Logic would tell anyone that this was more than government could fix in one fell swoop.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Republican speaks out about Obamacare
    By Little Wing in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
  2. Texas refuses to implement obamacare.
    By NVRBDR in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:23 PM
  3. Is the 'Mark Of The Beast' in Obamacare?
    By swollen in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
  4. Krauthammer: Obamacare Numbers Don't Add Up
    By DEATH MATCH in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 04:42 PM
  5. hooray on repeal of Obamacare
    By irish_2003 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->