• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol 50mg

Shadowboxing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone taken a dbol only cycle with no pct? If so what happened?
Iv seen a lot of threads out there asking about this

Dbol will shut you down its not ideal to run alone. Little test and some pct will save you gains and potentially a lot of hassle.

What kind of hassle ? I know pct restores your body's test but how bad would it really be to run it with idk say milk thistle and liver blocker?

You answered your own question. There are tons of threads about this. Bottom line you know damn well the cause and effect. What do you want just one person out of the ten that answer to say go a head you will be fine ?? If your to cheap or just flat out do not want to do it properly that is on you GUY. Do your research on the subject and stop asking dumb questions. They say there are NO dumb questions but yours is flat out ignorant.

I bet his max went up considerably with a 3rd ARM .

If you aren't gonna give my question some knowledge then keep scrolling kinda sad you'd take the time out of your day to just rant.

IML Gear Cream!
every aas cycle..no matter how poorly conceived or structured, needs a pct.. unless you are b/c'ing

Why wouldn't you incorporate test? Considering all of the things that testosterone is responsible for, why would you want to not have any?

I have been corresponding with him and he says cause he's low on funds.. I say wait till you can do it right

I have been corresponding with him and he says cause he's low on funds.. I say wait till you can do it right

Low on funds translates to: can't afford an AI, nor pct. recipe for disaster.

Never ran only dbol but some people who are afraid of pins do and have decent results. I never seem to keep any of my gains from dbol but love the added strength while on it

Dbol50

Never heard of Dbol 50mg.
I know Alpha Pharma make Dbol25mg slow release.
Its called Dbol CR.
12 hour release.

Never heard of Dbol 50mg.
I know Alpha Pharma make Dbol25mg slow release.
Its called Dbol CR.
12 hour release.

can you explain the matter in which the dbol is released slowly?
what is the difference chemically with this substance than any other dbol substance?
please dont beat around the question I would like a solid answer.

the immediate thing that comes to my mind when hearing this (aside from a shameless troll for a site) is that a slow release wouldnt be as good as a rapid release.

can you explain the matter in which the dbol is released slowly?
what is the difference chemically with this substance than any other dbol substance?
please dont beat around the question I would like a solid answer.

the immediate thing that comes to my mind when hearing this (aside from a shameless troll for a site) is that a slow release wouldnt be as good as a rapid release.

Uh. Not hard to figure out yourself, they probably attached an ester to it.

Slow release would make it easier to dose Dbol throughout the day, instead of 3-5 times a day for optimal hormonal stability, one would only need 2 doses with a 12 hour release period.

IML Gear Cream!
If you can't afford it then don't do it. If you can't afford the gear, then you can't afford to eat right.

Everyone ive seen that has done dbol only has lost all their gains in the month after they stopped using it...and they always grow bitch tits

Uh. Not hard to figure out yourself, they probably attached an ester to it.

Slow release would make it easier to dose Dbol throughout the day, instead of 3-5 times a day for optimal hormonal stability, one would only need 2 doses with a 12 hour release period.

ya but then you would have to take a greater amount, mg for mg than a normally releasing oral version of dbol.
much like when you take a long ester testosterone instead of a short or no estered version.
It just seems to me that the shorter the ester the more "in control" you can be of your levels.

If you're dosing dbol 3-5 times per day then you're being a little anal. 2x is plenty.

Everyone ive seen that has done dbol only has lost all their gains in the month after they stopped using it...and they always grow bitch tits

it's not that they "lost their gains".. it's that there were never any real muscle "gains" to begin with..

people generally run dbol 30-50mg daily for 4 weeks.. and can gain as much as 10-15lbs in that time period.. how much of that do you think is dry muscle fiber as opposed to water/increased glycogen storage/etc.?

30-50mg daily is 210-350mg weekly

how much dry muscle does one gain running something like testosterone at a similar dose for a similar amount of time?

it's all in the method that people run dbol.. that is why it has a reputation for "unkeepable gains".. low doses, for very short durations.

it's unfair to dbol :coffee:

Back