• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i **NEED** to lose 5 pounds by 5-21

NickB

Damn, so many new faces.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why?
So i can enlist in the united states army.

Someone help me :\
I know it's not the healthiest but there'll be time to be healthy later.

If anyone can help me , recommend a plan/diet and a good eca, please do so :]

don't eat any carbs

yeah, you can lose 5lbs of water super fast by just cutting carbs for a couple days....

I didn't know there was a weight limit for the US army?

Sara why shouldn't he eat carbs?

because he wants to lose 5lbs by 05/21/03 in an unhealthy way

If he needs to do any physical activities and he goes carbless for all that time he's gonna fail from lack of energy and there is not time for his body and brain to switch to ketones for energy.

I would suggest low carb yes but not no carbs. JMHO

I would sugest cutting carbs for the weigh in so that he makes it and then carbing up after the weigh in......like a boxer or wrestler does to make wieght for a fight.

Originally posted by P-funk
I would sugest cutting carbs for the weigh in so that he makes it and then carbing up after the weigh in......like a boxer or wrestler does to make wieght for a fight.

I would agree but first I guess we need to know when his PT testing would be. If its the same day then theres no way but I don't know when they normally do that.

NickB when is your weigh in and your physical testing done?

Wednesday is when i go down to MEPS for the physical and all that good stuff.

Do you know what kind of physical training they are going to put you through?

IML Gear Cream!
No physical training, but, to enlist you need to be a certain weight for your height . Im over by a couple pounds.

It was that fuckin bulking i was doing. I put on 10 pounds, about 5 of muscle , 5 of fat.

God.

Im just going to start running 2-3 miles, low carbs, low cals.

Should i do pushups/situps or no?

I'd say:

Friday = No carbs, 30g Protein/meal
Saturday = No carbs, 30g Protein/meal
Sunday = Carbs with first three meals, but only 25g/meal (oatmeal, or brown rice preferably)
Monday= No carbs, 30g Protein/meal
Tuesday = No carbs, 30g Protein/meal
Wednesday = No carbs til the weigh in, 30g Protein/meal

Supplement with BCAA's

also skip the running until you weight yourself on monday morning, and see how the weight loss is going. Hopefully this will help you preserve some of that hard earned muscle.

Just my $.02

I would carb deplete as Funky said and then have one hell of a carb up after your weigh in.

Also you need more than 30G of protein and you need fat. How much do you weigh?

Also, I think you should do sessions of Traditional Cardio. Your just looking to drop weight fast so doing some extra TC say 30-45 mins at a time will help deplete your glycogen store and in turn make you drop more water. I do not think you should have any carbs other than your green veggies until your carb up after the weigh on. Once I know your weight and your desired weight to enlist we can come up with something more structured for you. :D

Back