• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dont talk on your phones at planet fitness

fuck planet fitness, that place is full of excuses. I will be the last one to say i dont talk on my phone in the gym because there are certain people I have to answer for my wife, if i piss her off i wont be in the gym and the dr's at the orthopedic center that I run the IT dept at. I have had to leave the gym once at 11pm to go change a toner for one of those guys. I would bitch but they get me what ever I need, from computers, phones, tablets and ect. It just blows my mind how much they make, some of them gross 100k a month but only pay them selves 50k for tax purposes. Orthopedic's is the way to go if any one is interested in the medical field or even just being a PA at my place makes 10k.

She doesn't want her money back? I'd want my cash back and they can keep their apology.

But if she was told more than once that talking on the phone was against the rules then she should have known better.

I think it's funny! An apology? that is ridiculous, people think they are so special that rules do not apply to them, like it or not, if you're told specifically to not use the phone on the floor, don't do it... use it in the locker room or outside, I wonder how she handles an "actual crisis", lol:roflmao:

They got rules, she didnt follow them. As much as I think planet fitness is a joke. They have a business model, with rules and I actually appreciate when rules are enforced. Too many places have rules that no one follows. Why have the rules? How many dumbells have you picked up and they are so loose your concerned about putting then over your head, that sit approximately 3 ft from a sign that saids no dropping the weights...

Everybody knows Planet Fitness is only for serious lifters, so put down your phone so you can stuff your face with the free pizza.

Reason I have a home gym, I can talk on my phone, grunt as loud as I want, fart as loud and as smelly as I want, leave my plates on the bar, sweat all over my bench, etc...

Everybody knows Planet Fitness is only for serious lifters, so put down your phone so you can stuff your face with the free pizza.

Some places limit how much you can actually stuff your face with that free pizza.

The PF on Paxton Street had an old guy who would sit down and eat an entire pie on his own. They started a one-slice-only policy after that nonsense.

Some places limit how much you can actually stuff your face with that free pizza.

The PF on Paxton Street had an old guy who would sit down and eat an entire pie on his own. They started a one-slice-only policy after that nonsense.
Free Pizza? sounds like a cool gym, hahaha

so no talking on phones and no deadlifts?

weeeak..not that i talk on my phone anyhow - everybody gets ignored when they call me in the gym

my phone lives in my pocket at the gym but if I have to take a call I go to the lobby area

Dumb people deserve more blame than lousy policies. Got what she deserved.

I don't go to planet fitness and I don't talk on my phone at the gym.

484275_552829188080696_500019867_n.jpg

you know its funny...I asked at my current gym when I first joined about grunting and dropping weights, deadlifts in mind and the occasional clean and press foul...

and they said they didn't allow it but I needed to lower my gym fees and they have a good set up so I signed up anyway..you know no one has ever said a damned thing to anyone about dropping weights and making noise ...I was screaming on the leg press once and I got some looks but no one said anything to me. Course if they had I wouldn't of heard them because my ipod was cranked and I didn't even realize I was making that much noise until someone looked at me funny. Chalk is normal..no one puts away their shit away(do they in any gym?)

anyway...reflecting

IML Gear Cream!
Planet Fatness can fuck off

As much as i dislike their establishment, the removal was warranted. Go be a loud mouth bitch somewhere else.

Planet fitness is gay. People who talk on their phones in the gym are gay. This thread is gay.

you know its funny...I asked at my current gym when I first joined about grunting and dropping weights, deadlifts in mind and the occasional clean and press foul...

and they said they didn't allow it but I needed to lower my gym fees and they have a good set up so I signed up anyway..you know no one has ever said a damned thing to anyone about dropping weights and making noise ...I was screaming on the leg press once and I got some looks but no one said anything to me. Course if they had I wouldn't of heard them because my ipod was cranked and I didn't even realize I was making that much noise until someone looked at me funny. Chalk is normal..no one puts away their shit away(do they in any gym?)

I think there is a big difference to dropping weights then doing dead lifts and cleans. Now if you drop the weight from waist high and not try to keep any control with non bumper style weights then thats not right, but if your just putting it down hard cause its a fucking big load then thats fine. I watched a guy doing push presses and would drop the weight from chin high to the ground, I wanted to smack him. Or for me I slam the 145's down after the set there is no gentle way to put down a 145lb dumb bell period. I dont drop them from press height but it does make a boom.

no one puts away their shit away(do they in any gym?)

If you're strong enough to lift it you're strong enough to put it away.

Planet Fitness removes squat racks for being 'intimidating' because we're such pussies in America - Guyism

Planet Fitness removes squat racks for being ?intimidating? because we?re such pussies in America

Planet Fitness regularly touts how it?s not like all the other gyms and encourages soft people to indulge in its purple haze of mediocrity. And now they?re taking it one step further: Getting rid of squat racks for being ?intimidating.?

Redditor Kalerad posted his problem with Planet Fitness?s overly all-inclusive philosophy on the site?s Fitness subsection.

?I walked in noticing the outline of dust on the floor where the squat rack once stood. I was heartbroken. Especially since I had just recently found a love for squatting.

?I of course had to ask an employee ?WTF?? He regretfully told me that a few days prior corporate came in and removed it because ?a customer complained that it was intimidating.??

The move is one of many ? along with offering free pizza and bagels and tanning beds ? to lure in the casual gym goer who might be turned off by gyms being a little too ?fitness oriented.?

Either way, if you want to do serious workouts at any point in your life, make sure to avoid Planet Fitness. And if you?re the type of person who?s intimidated by a series of metal rods that make people stronger and healthier, we?re probably all better off if you remove yourself from society?s gene pool.

PS Planet Fitness also hates hot women. Burn them down.

May as well have called it Gymboree - My First Gym Experience

They got rules, she didnt follow them. As much as I think planet fitness is a joke. They have a business model, with rules and I actually appreciate when rules are enforced. Too many places have rules that no one follows. Why have the rules? How many dumbells have you picked up and they are so loose your concerned about putting then over your head, that sit approximately 3 ft from a sign that saids no dropping the weights...
One of my biggest pet peeves...Call me anal retentive but I fucking hate when people leave their shit laying around....Good call DJ, read my mind....

If you're strong enough to lift it you're strong enough to put it away.

plus it's part of the sport, and well just common courtesy to clean up after yourself in public. I use the time spent re-stacking weights, etc. as my rest period between sets and exercises.

Back