• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Full Int. Line of EP is now here at P.S.L.!!!

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
P.S.L. is now carrying the full line of Euro-Pharm internationally with Bulk Discounts!
winkfinger.gif

Looking for non-alergic, pharm-grade synthetic oils for an affordable price? Look no further!
What is great about this? Is their bulk discounts, check them out! You can?t beat those prices anywhere for the quality and professionalism you are getting with the EP line!
Worried about lengthy T/A times and being discreet? PSL will ensure each and every one of you are treated right and will have no worries as we will communicate with you on a daily basis.
SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
cool.png
You can get a complete cutting cycle for under $500 with all your PCTs/AIs?
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me directly as I will be happy to assist you and any way possible?
clapping.gif

Fast, discreet and legit gear

Now thats a winning combination!

Hey guys,

Euro is a very solid lab - I will always given them my highest recommendation.

Also the bulk offer - "is the ways to go."

You see, a lot of members ask me ... "how do you manage these advanced cycles?"

It goes like this...

I've always ran a simple and effective strategy to build the best cycles.

For me - the starting place was taking advantage of the bulk offers ... "this is best."

Once you place your first bulk order of test - the rest is gravy.
the next
One or two bulk orders (which are very inexpensive) - can have the "base" of the cycles covered for the next 6-12 months.

What this means ... is you never have to worry about having your cycle on hand an ready to go.

Once you have the next 6-12 months covered ... "you can order the extras to build your cycles.

Repo ... :dancer:

PSL tren ace is g2g!

they definitely got sum speedy T/A and as discreet as it gets

Without trying to sound like a kiss-ass rep, the quality of the oils they use is probably what I love most about EP products, aside from the fact they contain real, properly dosed AAS, of course. Recently, it seems like I am constantly hearing about PIP, welts, redness, and heat at the injection site, etc. Personally, I think that shit is unacceptable. To me, every UGL should sell propelry made oils. Using gear that causes major PIP is nothing more than a sign of manufacturing incompetence. Sure, some AAS tend to cause a bit of PIP naturally, such as test prop (but not always), but even prop should only cause minor PIP, at worst. Almost all other AAS should be basically painless.

Since in my mind all gear should be painless (for the most part), I don't want to focus on that so much. What I really like about EP oils is how thin they are. I can push that stuff through a 30 g. pin! I can easily pull it through a 27 g. pin. Many EP oils look almost like water...clear and very thin. Anyone "could" use oils like this in their products, but they don't because of the cost. Instead, most UGL's use old-school oils which can barely be pushed through a 25 g. pin....and you certainly couldn't pull them through a 25 g. pin. Some are even worse than that.

I actually enjoy injecting my gear when using EP oils, unlike some other stuff I have used, which I would have anxiety over...because I knew the shit was going to kill me. I HATE having to use a fucking 22-23g. needle with oil that causes PIP. It is 10X better to use a 25-27 g. pin with painless oils.

Back