World-pharma.org

WP is TOP-NOTCH

Thread: WP is TOP-NOTCH

Rep Points

WP is TOP-NOTCH

Without getting into too much detail, my first order didn't arrive after five weeks. WITHOUT me even asking, WP resent my ENTIRE order, which had significant value, at least to me. (The shipping and packaging are extremely discrete.) I could not have asked him to do so, or even expected him to do so, especially in this game. Anyway, since he did that, he has secured another customer for life. I know where all of my anxiety meds will be coming from in the future! Btw, WP, as I mentioned to you privately, I will honor my word of paying additionally if any of the first order arrives.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks,i do my best..i try to do every customer maxximum happy!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Game run View Post
    Without getting into too much detail, my first order didn't arrive after five weeks. WITHOUT me even asking, WP resent my ENTIRE order, which had significant value, at least to me. (The shipping and packaging are extremely discrete.) I could not have asked him to do so, or even expected him to do so, especially in this game. Anyway, since he did that, he has secured another customer for life. I know where all of my anxiety meds will be coming from in the future! Btw, WP, as I mentioned to you privately, I will honor my word of paying additionally if any of the first order arrives.
    Thats good karma right there.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY