• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Tren Low Test Cycle

Pitbull44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read this interesting post over at PM The Laws of Trenbolone - Professional Muscle what are your thoughts??? Thinking about trying 800mg tren a 150mg test p weekly for 10 weeks. I know this goes against everything I have ever read but it seems that this is doing wonders. HeavyIron I would really like your personal opinion also.

Thanks

I have done it both ways. I am a total believer in the low test with high tren now. I felt so much better with around 200mg test per week and the tren at a greater dosage. I felt awful and sides were worse when I tried to up the test higher than the tren. Thats just my personal experience with it though. I imagine it varies depending on who you ask.

This is exactly what I have been hearing. What dose of tren were you on?

I'm running 500mg test e and 100mg tren a eod seems to be going ok Im two weeks in but willing to adjust as needed

I always run tren a lot higher than test. For me sides were very minimal this way. 100mg tren ace and 50 test prop eod at least.

Guys have been doing this for decades going into the end of a contest prep. Its nothing new.

i just added some test prop to my tren blast..

just because everyone seems so confident in testosterone..

but as BIG A posted, "the more aas you take, the more you will gain"... sooooo fuck it

Yes I know many drop test the last few weeks before the contest. But only having 150-200mgs from start to end?

I read this interesting post over at PM The Laws of Trenbolone - Professional Muscle what are your thoughts??? Thinking about trying 800mg tren a 150mg test p weekly for 10 weeks. I know this goes against everything I have ever read but it seems that this is doing wonders. HeavyIron I would really like your personal opinion also.
Make very darn sure that your Test is properly dosed. At 150 a week, it would stink to discover that it was half dosed!

i have never tried more tren less test. tren makes it so i cant sleep which hurts my training plus ruins and ruins my sex drive. for now tren in moderation but test always higher maybe i am ole'school but i will def give highr tren a shot.

I usually run about 700-800 mg tren and 250 of test. Last contest prep, it leaned me out to 4.7% bf.

Back