• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Top 2 online TRT clinics

IML Gear Cream!
Did you call them? 199 is the best deal I think Spectrum is also very good but they are about double that.

I sent them my contact information a few days ago, zero reply.

I should also add I'm not looking for one who's going to push products onto me. I want to be able to select and choose as needed per blood work.

I forgot to ask why do you need TRT if you are under 30?

If your looking for ASAP all of them will take 1-2 weeks even if you have all the required paperwork: Blood work, physical from a DR., and the companies health questionare.

If you have blood work and a physical then start emailing the companies to find out if you like them.

Excellent post this is the kind of information I'm looking for!

How about travel for these guys? I know some give you credit for your airfare. I hope to have this ball rolling ASAP. Please keep the reviews like this one coming!!

Bodylifemd.com, it runs around $2400 a year . I haven't seen a 'low test company' less than a couple hundred bucks a month. Includes ai's, hcg, bw, pinz. I have heard guys getting script from docs and it only costing $40 - 50 for the test but most general practitioners\endo's are not fully versed in ai's\hcg and can be a pain in the ass. I

wow 2400 a year, thats crazy, IF i need anything from mike, i email him what i need and pay for it, no monthly payments or a set amount u have to purchase each year, u get what u need for a desirable length of time and move on!

I forgot to ask why do you need TRT if you are under 30?

The same reason any guy does regardless of age. Low numbers and symptoms of low T. If I could fix it without TRT I would. I run the risk of having no children which is very, very hard to think about.

Still looking for the best. I've got one on my mind right now but always good to have another to compare overall services.

Jc i could be wrong but i think long term trt use decreases ur chances for kids . Maybe try hcg only at first some of the write ups say it will increase you're fertility.

Jc i could be wrong but i think long term trt use decreases ur chances for kids . Maybe try hcg only at first some of the write ups say it will increase you're fertility.

I know it can. One of the cons. Always going to be pros and cons its up to the individual to decide what is best for them.

IML Gear Cream!

Hcg solo therapy could be an option to maintain fertility, but its suppresive on its own. I think he can maintain fertility using a test hcg combo also.

Bump for more input fellas

We got a few names out there. Looking for more insight! I have a few though to check out it would be nice to hear more on these from personal experience.

HRTONDEMAND great people to work with you get a script for test, ai, hcg depends on how much you use but it would cost around 900/year

I'd have my kids before making that commitment cycle and pct till after IMO

Very reasonable almost what my last order

World pharma and Europeanabolic.
These are the two best that I have used. I got great results from them both I would recommend them to
almost anyone also. At the time I was only 200 and it helped push me up to 210 so I was happy with my
results to say the least. I would go with these two and if you have any questions send me a PM anytime bro

Email mike@hrtondemand.com

They have always been hrt on demand, then chip (mikes brother) started maximus at maximushrt.com as a sister site and now they r closing down maximus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I too am with Spectrum HRT and also can vouch for the service and very good information along with the medications that you get.

I'm going to be taking a trip to Envizion Medical in Land O Lakes, FL next week. I'll give you my feedback on that. I can already tell you its not cheap, but they offer the ability to get a good dose of test, and even some deca for your joints. ;) It appears to be on that type of dosing with an AI you're going to spend about $300 a month. On the flip side you're being monitored by doctors, and its legal so you don't have to worry about missing packages, controlled delivery, questionable UGL products, or being arrested for buying drugs from online foreign websites. Sure those places would be cheaper without a doubt! However I have a career and a decent life and I don't want to risk my freedoms to be satisfied with my HRT protocol by doing it myself with cheaper avenues. Just my 2 cents man. Looks like its past the point you planned to make a move. What did you end up choosing?

I pay $350 for about 10 weeks @ 200 mg/wk includes AI and HCG..

They won't take you under 30 so....sorry can't help.

I'd have my kids before making that commitment cycle and pct till after IMO

I second this. If you low T find out WHY and then proceed. If your pituitary is not sending out signal you can do HCG solo low dose or Clomid.

Mike does not have a web site as it is right now just current clients and word of mouth his email mike@hrtondemand.com which I think was given above. I like Mike alot no pushing anything at all order when you need to order and just what you need to order. I do blood work at private md labs and send labs to him for review a few times a year. I really feel he is the best of the best. You can tell him Brett told you to call if you like. You won't beat their prices and service. Service is big deal to me more than money so to get both is great. I can email him at 8pm and he will get back in touch with me that night usually within an hour or so. I'm just a happy client and don't want to be sold everytime I talk to a HRT clinic. If you want anymore info pm me I will answer what I can for you.

Im the same boat as u brett, i have been with them for a long time and never had an issue even when it was Maximus and they had a few issue way back when! Tell mike that josh says hello and sent u as well haha!

Always when u need it! On ur schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back