• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Top 2 online TRT clinics

IncreasemyT.com They push everything and would never discuss pricing until you paid them there start-up fee.. NO thanks

This couldn't be further from the truth. IMT does not collect a penny from anyone before going into all pricing details. The reason they will not go over pricing before you turn in your forms, not money, just your waivers and your blood work, is because there is no way to know what you need before getting that information. A complete symptoms list and lab work needs to be reviewed by the physician before they will suggest anything. So it has nothing to with being a shady car salesman, it has to do with proper practice.

If you think doing it the other way around, sending over all prices and you picking what you want is the right way to do things then your right IMT probably did give you a hard time. They don't take kindly to people trying to tell them how "things should be done". I don't know if you have seen their following but I haven't read a single bad review from anyone who actually uses them, only from people like here that don't use them but think they have a clue.

TRT should not be a "here is a list and pick out what you want" type of thing.

As far as pushing stuff on people, I am 100% positive IMT has an entry level program and if thats all you want to go with then thats fine. Yea if they think something would be advantageous to you then yea, they are going to tell you about it.

I don't know who started the rumor about IMT collecting a fee before going over pricing but I am pretty sure who it is, and if people are willing to do business with shady people like that by all means go ahead.

I mean "all inclusive" lol thats as shady as it comes!!!! BTW has anyone even seen a review for the amount of stuff you get for that? I have a feeling its gonna be under 100mg a week, and less than 500IU of HCG, so good luck with that one.

IMT is actually the ONLY company that I know of that will work for you for free, I mean who else will have one of their physicians review your file before you spend a penny with them? NO ONE

Then to top it off most clinics make you sign up for a year, IMT does nothing of the sort. I know the owner personally and he takes pride in his reputation, thats why all the feedback on them is good.

And just remember, when a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is..................

Just my 2 cents, I hate seeing people get a bad rap from a bunch of folks that don't have the first clue themselves.

Last edited:
IMT staff would not talk to me about pricing until i paid there initial review review fee of $150 was paid.
HRT is an out of pocket expense for everyone so if I go that route, why couldn't IMT tell me how much a program would cost?
So your saying you take my $150 and then we discuss how much your going to charge me?
What are you hiding?
They had my labs and physicals signed and all forms, but still wouldn't discuss pricing.
Every other company would.
I am with a GP now so my test is covered under insurance.
I just wanted to give my experience.

BTW do you REP for them??

This couldn't be further from the truth. IMT does not collect a penny from anyone before going into all pricing details. The reason they will not go over pricing before you turn in your forms, not money, just your waivers and your blood work, is because there is no way to know what you need before getting that information. A complete symptoms list and lab work needs to be reviewed by the physician before they will suggest anything. So it has nothing to with being a shady car salesman, it has to do with proper practice.

If you think doing it the other way around, sending over all prices and you picking what you want is the right way to do things then your right IMT probably did give you a hard time. They don't take kindly to people trying to tell them how "things should be done". I don't know if you have seen their following but I haven't read a single bad review from anyone who actually uses them, only from people like here that don't use them but think they have a clue.

TRT should not be a "here is a list and pick out what you want" type of thing.

As far as pushing stuff on people, I am 100% positive IMT has an entry level program and if thats all you want to go with then thats fine. Yea if they think something would be advantageous to you then yea, they are going to tell you about it.

I don't know who started the rumor about IMT collecting a fee before going over pricing but I am pretty sure who it is, and if people are willing to do business with shady people like that by all means go ahead.

I mean "all inclusive" lol thats as shady as it comes!!!! BTW has anyone even seen a review for the amount of stuff you get for that? I have a feeling its gonna be under 100mg a week, and less than 500IU of HCG, so good luck with that one.

IMT is actually the ONLY company that I know of that will work for you for free, I mean who else will have one of their physicians review your file before you spend a penny with them? NO ONE

Then to top it off most clinics make you sign up for a year, IMT does nothing of the sort. I know the owner personally and he takes pride in his reputation, thats why all the feedback on them is good.

And just remember, when a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is..................

Just my 2 cents, I hate seeing people get a bad rap from a bunch of folks that don't have the first clue themselves.

insurance an issue with most of you guys? my dr put me on cyp cost me $80 every 5months.. aromasin $15 every 6 weeks or so..did labs 2-3x per year..

Eternityhealth will not take you under 30 already looked into it

IMT staff would not talk to me about pricing until i paid there initial review review fee of $150 was paid.
HRT is an out of pocket expense for everyone so if I go that route, why couldn't IMT tell me how much a program would cost?
So your saying you take my $150 and then we discuss how much your going to charge me?
What are you hiding?
They had my labs and physicals signed and all forms, but still wouldn't discuss pricing.
Every other company would.
I am with a GP now so my test is covered under insurance.
I just wanted to give my experience.

BTW do you REP for them??

Your a flat out liar bro. They have never ever collected $150 from ANYONE. The $150 fee is paid with your program, period.

Go ahead and keep getting your injectable T under insurance, good luck getting an life insurance policy or not causing your employer to pay higher premiums because you are high risk. What do you think that is going to do to your value as an employee with the company? Especially now that Obama made it to where all employers have to provide insurance................ but hey what do I know? This is like the first time ive don this lol

Am I a rep for them? Its not very hard to figure out who i am, just google my handle.

I know exactly what happened with you and IMT, you demanded a they send you a price list and they said no, and rightfully so, that is not proper practice period, IMT is not like the other "clinics" they actually provide a legal service.

I am not hiding anything, their prices are very competitive this is why they have THE BEST REVIEWS ON THE NET. As a matter of fact one person in this thread has been trying to get on with them for the past year, and is now here jumping on the bandwagon because IMT would not accept them.

What are you hiding? Why are you so skeptical? Especially when review after review on them is postive, why would all these people like them so much if they were ripping people off? Just google "IMT Roll Call"

It takes a thief to know thief, this is why people that steal shit are always locking up all their shit, so I would like in the mirror before trying to call out someone.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Page 11 of the IMT new patient form is an authorization of your credit card.
-I have an amazing insurance provider
-My employer (DOD) does not change rates based upon my prescription being filled, I am sorry if yours does.
-My life insurance is not based upon my prescription
I don't know why your getting all pissy, I am just giving my personal experience with that company.
I have nothing more to say about this.
Best of luck to you and your company

Your a flat out liar bro. They have never ever collected $150 from ANYONE. The $150 fee is paid with your program, period.

Go ahead and keep getting your injectable T under insurance, good luck getting an life insurance policy or not causing your employer to pay higher premiums because you are high risk. What do you think that is going to do to your value as an employee with the company? Especially now that Obama made it to where all employers have to provide insurance................ but hey what do I know? This is like the first time ive don this lol

Am I a rep for them? Its not very hard to figure out who i am, just google my handle.

I know exactly what happened with you and IMT, you demanded a they send you a price list and they said no, and rightfully so, that is not proper practice period, IMT is not like the other "clinics" they actually provide a legal service.

I am not hiding anything, their prices are very competitive this is why they have THE BEST REVIEWS ON THE NET. As a matter of fact one person in this thread has been trying to get on with them for the past year, and is now here jumping on the bandwagon because IMT would not accept them.

What are you hiding? Why are you so skeptical? Especially when review after review on them is postive, why would all these people like them so much if they were ripping people off? Just google "IMT Roll Call"

It takes a thief to know thief, this is why people that steal shit are always locking up all their shit, so I would like in the mirror before trying to call out someone.

Have a nice day.

Page 11 of the IMT new patient form is an authorization of your credit card.
-I have an amazing insurance provider
-My employer (DOD) does not change rates based upon my prescription being filled, I am sorry if yours does.
-My life insurance is not based upon my prescription
I don't know why your getting all pissy, I am just giving my personal experience with that company.
I have nothing more to say about this.
Best of luck to you and your company

Yea it says that on the paper work, but as everyone knows we have a 100% no obligation FREE pre approval, this is why your instructed to turn in all forms EXCEPT the CC Form to get your approval, now how and the fu$^ are gonna charge someone if we don't even have their credit card info? If you actually read the first page of the forms, and I will attach screen shot for you, you will see it clearly says not to tunr in the CC Form. But yes it is in ther because some people beed their labs done and they have to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats where assuming gets you...........................

I never said your insurance will change your rates based on meds filled, I said it was based on YOUR RISK PROFILE AND YOU ARE HIGH RISK WITH INJECTABLE T.

I am getting pissy with you cause your starting bullshit rumors, and because you think you know what your talking about and it is blatantly obvious you are clueless.

Its obvious you DID NOT EVEN TALK TO SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR IMT, yet you claim to know their process? This isn't the only board "you felt like sharing your experience" I have seen you say this crap multiple times, AND IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

Your also the same one that said "they are like car salesman" and yes it pisses me off. So yes I am pissy, and will continue to be until you retract your statement and explain that you falsely assumed something and then parroted that info on the net.

Thank You

Last edited:
Now I don't know if its just me, or you have trouble reading, but here are t New Patient Forms, and IT DOES NOT LIST A CREDIT CARD FORM AS A FORM NEEDED TO GET YOUR PRE APPROVAL!!!

So stop spreading rumors all over the damn internet!!!!!!!! As a matter of FACT, it even clearly says it is a no obligation FREE pre approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thinking:

New Patient Forms

I got mine from Todd Thomas at info@increasemyt.com on Jan 26 2013
Does he not work for IMT?
Did I get the wrong/old forms?
If so then I apologizes.
h AHzj8w7snVQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
TASrkjASQsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
VNHDQxd5sAAADDSURBVGgYeJwBAQQQQAABBBC4IpD0W9boyznAAQ5sOiB4Fbx67cgBDow7cDWk2BcBBBBAAAEEEGggIEzZDFPUXd05wIHEAcHreOCSSGKNnwkHuh1oGHicAQEEEEAAAQQQuCKgV 7uldVXfTnAgRcHBK CV68dOcCBcQeuhhT7IoAAAggggAACDQReBnLfCnQ4wAEOdDsgeB0PXFzw7guuvuqbONAw8DgDAggggAACCCBwRSDpt6zRl3OAAxzYdOAveP0ACeYAnJmjUG0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Here are page 1, page 2, and page 11.

Now I don't know if its just me, or you have trouble reading, but here are t New Patient Forms, and IT DOES NOT LIST A CREDIT CARD FORM AS A FORM NEEDED TO GET YOUR PRE APPROVAL!!!

So stop spreading rumors all over the damn internet!!!!!!!! As a matter of FACT, it even clearly says it is a no obligation FREE pre approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thinking:

New Patient Forms

Attachments

• IMT pg 1.PNG
    IMT pg 1.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG pg 2.PNG
    IMG pg 2.PNG
    64.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMT pg 11.PNG
    IMT pg 11.PNG
    122 KB · Views: 26
IML Gear Cream!
I got mine from Todd Thomas at info@increasemyt.com on Jan 26 2013
Does he not work for IMT?
Did I get the wrong/old forms?
If so then I apologizes.
h AHzj8w7snVQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
TASrkjASQsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
VNHDQxd5sAAADDSURBVGgYeJwBAQQQQAABBBC4IpD0W9boyznAAQ5sOiB4Fbx67cgBDow7cDWk2BcBBBBAAAEEEGggIEzZDFPUXd05wIHEAcHreOCSSGKNnwkHuh1oGHicAQEEEEAAAQQQuCKgV 7uldVXfTnAgRcHBK CV68dOcCBcQeuhhT7IoAAAggggAACDQReBnLfCnQ4wAEOdDsgeB0PXFzw7guuvuqbONAw8DgDAggggAACCCBwRSDpt6zRl3OAAxzYdOAveP0ACeYAnJmjUG0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Here are page 1, page 2, and page 11.

No those are the same exact forms I posted a bit ago. The part that confuses me is where you got that you had to pay the $150 before getting your review?

I mean the pages you posted say nothing about a CC Form to get your pre approval, it clearly lists the documents needed for pre approval and the CC Form is not one of them........

As I stated previously, the new patient forms have the CC Form in it, not everyone has blood work and will need the CC form.......... so I am still missing your point?

So just because the CC Form is in the New Patients Form, you took that as you had to pay the $150 first, even though it clearly lists 8 things you need to turn in, and a CC Form is not one of them?

Soooooo what am i missing here?

Why don't you just cop to it, why don't you just say the truth which is as follows :

Yes I assumed I had to turn in a credit card form, even though no one said I had to, and it is not listed in the required documents.......

I mean I just don't understand how much more clear it can be pointed out to you, that you falsely assumed you needed to turn in your credit card form and then proceeded to spread your incorrect assumption all over the internet.

If the $150 was required, don't you think it would be listed in 8 documents that you need to submit?

Why is this so hard for you to understand ?

Last edited:
It even says NO OBLIGATION pre approval on the forms YOU posted?????????????????

Damn, stop being such a douchebag. How about trying to help before being so defensive. People make mistakes.

Stop being such a douchebag? you know it wasn't but a couple months ago I stuck my neck out to stick up for HeavyIron and ironmaglabs on another board where people were going around starting rumors about them, then I come over here and this is the 3rd time I have caught this douchebag talking shit about IMT and spreading false rumors about them. So when HI told me to let him know if I ever needed anything and he would be more than happy to help I figured I would jump in this thread and handle it myself instead of being a douchebag crying to him like a little girl.

I have explained this to this guy multiple times on multiple forums and yet he still runs around saying the same exact thing with absolutely no cause whatsoever to back it up. So people make mistakes? yea they sure do, but people that aren't douchebags usually know when they have made a mistake and own up to it instead of deliberately trying to weasel around the fact that he was wrong and painting a bad picture of a legitimate business and costing some good guys money.

Try to help........... I stuck my neck out for HI and this forum, and put my reputation on the line, which is in very good standing I might add.

I have helped more than you know........... so you know where you can put that douchebag comment right????

I don't like parrots that start unfounded rumors that hurt good brothers businesses, which is the exact reason I stuck up for IronMag to begin with, so instead of sticking up for some punk that would rather look right than produce correct information, maybe you should point out that yea he did make a mistake....... a mistake that put a dent in someone's reputation.

Have a nice day sir

Maybe your confusing me with someone else because i have no clue on what other people say on other forums.
I barely look at this forum, let alone any other forum. I am not trying to bash your company I was just stating my experience as a customer.
Do I not have the right to voice my opinion with a company?
Maybe you should have PM to see where the disconnect was a customer and with the staff.
But instead you go on a rant on how I am full of shit.

Stop being such a douchebag? you know it wasn't but a couple months ago I stuck my neck out to stick up for HeavyIron and ironmaglabs on
another board where people were going around starting rumors about them, then I come over here and this is the 3rd time I have caught this douchebag talking shit about IMT and spreading false rumors about them. So when HI told me to let him know if I ever needed anything and he would be more than happy to help I figured I would jump in this thread and handle it myself instead of being a douchebag crying to him like a little girl.

I have explained this to this guy multiple times on multiple forums and yet he still runs around saying the same exact thing with absolutely no cause whatsoever to back it up. So people make mistakes? yea they sure do, but people that aren't douchebags usually know when they have made a mistake and own up to it instead of deliberately trying to weasel around the fact that he was wrong and painting a bad picture of a legitimate business and costing some good guys money.

Try to help........... I stuck my neck out for HI and this forum, and put my reputation on the line, which is in very good standing I might add.

I have helped more than you know........... so you know where you can put that douchebag comment right????

I don't like parrots that start unfounded rumors that hurt good brothers businesses, which is the exact reason I stuck up for IronMag to begin with, so instead of sticking up for some punk that would rather look right than produce correct information, maybe you should point out that yea he did make a mistake....... a mistake that put a dent in someone's reputation.

Have a nice day sir

Maybe your confusing me with someone else because i have no clue on what other people say on other forums.
I barely look at this forum, let alone any other forum. I am not trying to bash your company I was just stating my experience as a customer.
Do I not have the right to voice my opinion with a company?
Maybe you should have PM to see where the disconnect was a customer and with the staff.
But instead you go on a rant on how I am full of shit.

The only disconnect was your assumption. I know Todd very well, he has better reviews than anyone on the net.

I am not surprised that was your response, now you want someone to contact and kiss your ass? ha

Im outta here, my point has been well proven. Good luck to, I would not sit around and wait for a PM

The only disconnect was your assumption. I know Todd very well, he has better reviews than anyone on the net.

I am not surprised that was your response, now you want someone to contact and kiss your ass? ha

Im outta here, my point has been well proven. Good luck to, I would not sit around and wait for a PM

Post some links showing larry talking crap. Im curious.

Det Oak can I sign up with recent labs? Not really interested in donating again.

IML Gear Cream!
I use RenewMan after having been with a couple of the others that are mentioned here. They are certainly not the most economical (not the most expensive either from what I'm seeing here), but they are top notch when it comes to helping you get your numbers dialed in and their service is next to none.

Bump! Bourne you find a place yet

Im looking for a good online trt clinic most reasonable price i found was 6 months for $650.with AI,HCG

I feel the best clinic is hrtondemand if you want to contact them you can send me a pm and I'll get you the guys email I work with. I don't have any work affiliation with these guys it's just who I think is great to work with and reasonable prices.

I feel the best clinic is hrtondemand if you want to contact them you can send me a pm and I'll get you the guys email I work with. I don't have any work affiliation with these guys it's just who I think is great to work with and reasonable prices.

TRUTH!

If u want info pm me! Hrt on demand formally maximus... Has joined groups with:

Newera-hg.com

Adam is now our go to guy!! Reference me j2048b and ask about discounts!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I emailed them a few weeks back and haven't heard anything. I know there were some things between them and Maximus and the Maximus website has been showing "under maintenance" for a few weeks. Should I just wait or try and email them again?

I emailed them a few weeks back and haven't heard anything. I know there were some things between them and Maximus and the Maximus website has been showing "under maintenance" for a few weeks. Should I just wait or try and email them again?

Pm me and ill set up up with their new home and adams contact info as he is the new contact we now go thru and ill give u some new info!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Back