• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Top 2 online TRT clinics

IML Gear Cream!
Pm me and ill set up up with their new home and adams contact info as he is the new contact we now go thru and ill give u some new info!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Thanks bro, will do!

Thanks bro, will do!

Ok cool looking forward to possibly working with u and any others who want to get in with an awesome hrt group! Hit me up and ill give u the details as well as work out some discounts if possible....!!!

Ok cool looking forward to possibly working with u and any others who want to get in with an awesome hrt group! Hit me up and ill give u the details as well as work out some discounts if possible....!!!

PM sent, I'll stop hijacking this thread.

So do these online TRT work with your insurance of is it out of pocket. My insurance with pay for TRT with the family doc but he will only do Gel and I like to inject.

So do these online TRT work with your insurance of is it out of pocket. My insurance with pay for TRT with the family doc but he will only do Gel and I like to inject.

My TRT clinic is out of pocket, but I am submitting claim forms this week to my insurance company for reimbursement.

My TRT clinic is out of pocket, but I am submitting claim forms this week to my insurance company for reimbursement.

Call ur insurance and ask them what a typical bottle of test cyp should cost? Tbh most wont get a lot of money back at all! My prescribed test cyp costs me $10 so if i go thru a clinic and dont use my prescription from my doc, id pay the non insurance rate of about $100-130 per bottle, if it costs u about $10 then when u send out that form to insurance hopefully they dont send u that $10 or what ever it is it would normally cost u with that prescription... I hope they would cut prices at least in half but truly not really likey...

Post up if u dont mind when u get ur reimbursement! Id love to know this myself

Call ur insurance and ask them what a typical bottle of test cyp should cost? Tbh most wont get a lot of money back at all! My prescribed test cyp costs me $10 so if i go thru a clinic and dont use my prescription from my doc, id pay the non insurance rate of about $100-130 per bottle, if it costs u about $10 then when u send out that form to insurance hopefully they dont send u that $10 or what ever it is it would normally cost u with that prescription... I hope they would cut prices at least in half but truly not really likey...

Post up if u dont mind when u get ur reimbursement! Id love to know this myself

There is no money in the prescribing of injectible testosterone, hence the market for all the faggotty ass creams, shit you put under your arm (that's not disgusting), pellets in your thigh (what the fuck is that!). This is why it is so hard to get it as an injection, doctors are pushed to not go that route and some uneducated drug rep, probably sucking the doctors dick or buying him/her rounds of golf, says test at 500 on adrogel is great (that's like getting a C+ and saying your intelligent in school, ya, you're a regular Stephen Hawking, apply to Harvard). Even most endos don't even have a clue about hormone therapy. My girl is in fellowship and her Endo rotation in residency was severely lacking in teaching of that nature, it's all diabetic crap since America is all a bunch of fat fucks. I literally had to explain to her what esters are, how you calculate and use half lifes, why you do E4D or E7D injections, how to read a graph that shows saturation and half life degradation etc... I have a BBA with three majors, NONE in science. That should really put into perspective what people face and why many doctors who want to help open clinics, the system is constantly fighting against them.

I'm cranky and fighting a cold, sorry about the rant but this shit really pisses me off.

There is no money in the prescribing of injectible testosterone, hence the market for all the faggotty ass creams, shit you put under your arm (that's not disgusting), pellets in your thigh (what the fuck is that!). This is why it is so hard to get it as an injection, doctors are pushed to not go that route and some uneducated drug rep, probably sucking the doctors dick or buying him/her rounds of golf, says test at 500 on adrogel is great (that's like getting a C+ and saying your intelligent in school, ya, you're a regular Stephen Hawking, apply to Harvard). Even most endos don't even have a clue about hormone therapy. My girl is in fellowship and her Endo rotation in residency was severely lacking in teaching of that nature, it's all diabetic crap since America is all a bunch of fat fucks. I literally had to explain to her what esters are, how you calculate and use half lifes, why you do E4D or E7D injections, how to read a graph that shows saturation and half life degradation etc... I have a BBA with three majors, NONE in science. That should really put into perspective what people face and why many doctors who want to help open clinics, the system is constantly fighting against them.

I'm cranky and fighting a cold, sorry about the rant but this shit really pisses me off.

I totally agree these so called doctors are not very smart, plus they are scared! If they doctors pay was actually based on how well their patients were they would fight tooth and nail todo what ever it took to make sure each were very healthy and living life as it is supposed to be lived, all i was stating was that insurance wont give u back half of what u spent, but rather what it would have cost u if u would have gone thru insurance, which is not a lot...

I totally agree these so called doctors are not very smart, plus they are scared! If they doctors pay was actually based on how well their patients were they would fight tooth and nail todo what ever it took to make sure each were very healthy and living life as it is supposed to be lived, all i was stating was that insurance wont give u back half of what u spent, but rather what it would have cost u if u would have gone thru insurance, which is not a lot...

Completely agree with you. It's a matter of what information is taught at the teaching hospitals more than anything; I hear about it daily. Very little emphasis is put on preventative care, it stops the market that makes hospital systems and insurance companies money. It's all reactive care, the fact my asthma is "managed" has nothing to do with my doctor, hell she let me go without my meds I had been on for 18 years because she needed to "see me" for no reason at all. Really? Most people choose to take care of themselves with medication they need chronically, if you don't ask for refills or take it on the regular, I can almost promise you will never hear a word from your doctor until your next visit or your trip to the ER.

Here's a place I found, They say they deal in injectable test, HCG. 199 a month for whatever you need. But it sounds like you have to sign a 1 year contract. What do you guys think of this? It's not a link you have to google it.

lowt_zpsebac979a.png

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen several references to mike at hrtondemand. Sent him an email a few days back but haven't heard anything back yet. My doc is very old school about trying to treat my low T. I'd prefer to get it dialed in over the course of a couple months, not several years.

Yes my doc has me on 3 bottle monthly of androgel. Which i use if i run out of test cryp I picked up elsewhere. I can get my numbers in with the gel but I hate the process of it. Which it works good for women 1 pump and oh boy.

I've seen several references to mike at hrtondemand. Sent him an email a few days back but haven't heard anything back yet. My doc is very old school about trying to treat my low T. I'd prefer to get it dialed in over the course of a couple months, not several years.

Check your pm brother.

I've been using SpectrumHRT for quite some time, but recently there prices have gone up to where I'm like WTF. like a 20% jump. Any current updates on good clincs to work with? PM's welcome :)

good luck getting an life insurance policy
This is simply not true. My life insurance company (METLIFE) have no problem with me being on HRT, I have 2 million of coverage for my kids at a very good price, not bashing, just sayin'

OK, so just to clarify....HRTonDEMAND is now Newera-hg.com, with Adam being the new contact, not Mike any longer?

Spectrum called me on Monday and is doing Test Cyp 210mg/ml 10 ml vials for $56 each plus shipping and a doc fee. I had 3 bottles over-nighted. Fast and reasonably priced USA pharm Cypionate.

Spectrum called me on Monday and is doing Test Cyp 210mg/ml 10 ml vials for $56 each plus shipping and a doc fee. I had 3 bottles over-nighted. Fast and reasonably priced USA pharm Cypionate.

Thats really good, my clinic charges me $129 for 200mg/10mL of test c.

IML Gear Cream!
I have never paid more than $90 per 10ml at Spectrum and usually its $70 but right now its $56.

With shipping and fees it was 3 vials for $223.

Wow $56 a piece!! Now thats freaking nice! If i was w spectrum id jump on that as well...

I have never paid more than $90 per 10ml at Spectrum and usually its $70 but right now its $56.

Whats shakin' heavy.... obviously they are give different pricing to different people, because I was told $125 a piece, $100 after there 20% discount email I received. After a few back and forth emails, I was able to get them down to $87. A piece (odd number I know) but I could only get 1 as my script is for 1cc/ml 200mgs weekly.

Sorry to come right out of the gate and ask questions without contributing to the forum but i have been lurking here for a while especially since starting to struggle with signs of low t.

Finally got my bloodwork back today and my doctor (GP) thinks everything is swell even though i feel like canned shit.

I am 26 at 5'6 145 and have been excercisimg for 3 years to control my Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis. But within the last 6mo I have gone downhill. Never had any sex drive and now i can barely sleep and my progress is going backward.

Anyone know if any of these online clinics accept insurance specifically Medicare/Medical? I have little or no money and no car and i live in the middle of nowhere but if this is what ny hormone levels are like when i should be at my prime than it scares the shit out of me to think what i will look like at 30+.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to come right out of the gate and ask questions without contributing to the forum but i have been lurking here for a while especially since starting to struggle with signs of low t.

Finally got my bloodwork back today and my doctor (GP) thinks everything is swell even though i feel like canned shit.

I am 26 at 5'6 145 and have been excercisimg for 3 years to control my Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis. But within the last 6mo I have gone downhill. Never had any sex drive and now i can barely sleep and my progress is going backward.

Anyone know if any of these online clinics accept insurance specifically Medicare/Medical? I have little or no money and no car and i live in the middle of nowhere but if this is what ny hormone levels are like when i should be at my prime than it scares the shit out of me to think what i will look like at 30+.

Thanks guys.

That sucks. Sorry brother. My test cyp is $43 at my local grocery store pharmacy. My endo prescribed it but it's a tiny amount and does less for me than the 30mg of expensive Axiron gel. The medicl here blows when compared with the developing countries I've used many times before.

I don't know about your other conditions and can offer no info. Keep us posted. Test seems to help many things *but NOT good if you get prostate cancer*!

I may go with HI's rec and pay a bit more for IM cyp script and AI that I need.

That sucks. Sorry brother. My test cyp is $43 at my local grocery store pharmacy. My endo prescribed it but it's a tiny amount and does less for me than the 30mg of expensive Axiron gel. The medicl here blows when compared with the developing countries I've used many times before.

I don't know about your other conditions and can offer no info. Keep us posted. Test seems to help many things *but NOT good if you get prostate cancer*!

I may go with HI's rec and pay a bit more for IM cyp script and AI that I need.

Thanks man. Mostly i want to contact a proper male wellness TRT doc to get a conclusive diagnosis of what is causing my sub-optimal hormones; whether it be the bashing my endocrine system took as a teenage going into puberty with prednisone and surgery, or something else.

I tend to try a natural method of fixing things going on with my body first before going to the realm of pharmaceuticals.

But with how much i am paying for supplements to help me sleep and give me an edge weightlifting and help with my piss poor digestion from missing intestines i fear i may be waging a losing battle: financially and physically.

Do you need to go to Florida?
"Medical Evaluation ? At this time to you will sit down with the doctor to perform a full physical examination and consultation of your hormone deficiencies and symptoms."

I was a client there a few years back and they just did a phone consultation. I had to provide current labs and proof of a physical though.

Are u not with spectrum then anymore?

I used them a few weeks ago but my initial consultation was by phone years ago. I get labs and a physical every 6 months and send them the results.

Back