Top 2 online TRT clinics

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I used them a few weeks ago but my initial consultation was by phone years ago. I get labs and a physical every 6 months and send them the results.
    Oh ok it sounded like u werent with them anymore... If u caould tell me can u also get deca and those items thru them for joints and such?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Oh ok it sounded like u werent with them anymore... If u caould tell me can u also get deca and those items thru them for joints and such?

I think so. I just buy the Cyp and HCG these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think so. I just buy the Cyp and HCG these days.
    Nice! Thanks for the replys, see ya over on the underground

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zdudezdud View Post
    Mike does not have a web site as it is right now just current clients and word of mouth his email mike@hrtondemand.com which I think was given above. I like Mike alot no pushing anything at all order when you need to order and just what you need to order. I do blood work at private md labs and send labs to him for review a few times a year. I really feel he is the best of the best. You can tell him Brett told you to call if you like. You won't beat their prices and service. Service is big deal to me more than money so to get both is great. I can email him at 8pm and he will get back in touch with me that night usually within an hour or so. I'm just a happy client and don't want to be sold everytime I talk to a HRT clinic. If you want anymore info pm me I will answer what I can for you.
    Not to bump an old thread or a dying dawg....but Guys here is my scenario. I am 29. Been on Trt for 3 1/2 years- yes @ 26. My first lab was 131 @ 26, followed by others in the 200s..every now and then I hit ok into the 400, one time 700. Let me hit my history on the brief to play if forward. Doc suggested 200mg test cyp 1x a month. Did that once. Went to a Uro, 200mg EOW. I started to notice something, I gained weight- good btw- I was coming off a major surgery and lost 50lbs of muscle. However, I started to notice Cysts. It would happen every 3 months, to the point I would have to go to the ER and they would cut them open and pack them. This happened every 3 months. I thought EOW as odd, as half lives. I also started to notice testiculars shrinking- this is noted by my URO. Not to be gross, but my D1ck didn't shrink, but when the balls shrunk the D1ck curled in. However, when erect no D1ck shrinking, just it hides until notice. Now back to the cysts, it's not all over the place...when I mean cysts guys I mean cysts. Red, and a bump full of puss underneath...some never come to a head. So I went to a dermatologist, I use topical anti-biotics- if you guys deal w this stuff and want to know what anti-biotics, I can answer. Anyway, I thought my problem might be my hormones going down and up EOW. ......

To the now: After two years of relentlessness I found a GP who would prescribe 100mg of test cyp per week, covered by my insurance...and the nurse comes out to inject it- she demanded that a nurse does it to do this- I stated why I can't come every fckin week, oh yes we went back and fourth, Like Rocky and Mr.T- Funny see my sarcasm- anywho, we discussed HCG- nope..an A.I---nope...however, remember EW now+my insurance covers+ a nurse comes out= winning. So I thought....She did more labs- only checking TT and free....bumped my dose which I am at now @ 150mg EW. So what about the cysts...there still here. They come every other week almost. I find myself using antibiotic topical solution a lot, but I have to....now this was happening while on EOW, about a year into TRT. I checked myself- gawd do I have gautlet of blood work. I did my own labs. RBCs are fine- whew lol. E2- usually in the 30s or 40s. My LH and FSH are dead... .2 and .1- it doesn't get worse that that folks, I am shut down. Negative feedback loop. When you inject exogenous test into the body, our brain goes, "Hey we have enough up here, stop producing down there." Hence LH and FSH down. Prior to TRT they were normal .7 and .8. So I swapped Secondary gonadism for fckin primary....sorry I cannot swear in writing( it's a thing ).
    - Everything I said can be verified via bloodwork
    - I ran a full CBC panel bc the docs wouldn't, and E2 levels, with a female hormone panel, but meant for males.- I tested my peak and trophs. I have to check them for the new 150 a week....but still had cyst problems prior. So my hormone imbalance theory, which I thought correct might be wrong. Although sometimes I feel my shots better EW@100..understand I am knew to 150...others it felt like nothing. I know I get anxious faster- but I have a lot of stress as well. Guys I am telling you everything, so 1) You can help me, and someone reading, it can help them.I also did a Hyper compression chamber to test my body fat and LBM and two occasions at a research university. I also did a DEXA scan that uses cross xrays to measure your mass per body part where I graduated from( alumni thing or you have to b involved in research at the University ). I am getting my measurements by an amateur body builder that competes around here to compare results of chamber and DEX scan. Yes I check the heck out of myself- I literally have images and compression chamber results to prove...oh yeah a lot of blood work.
    Stats: 29 years old- turning 30 this year
    Real stats LOL:
    5 ft.8
    200lbs
    B/F- See above...it can vary, although the bodybuilder, who is known a little around here, says I look no where near that, he guessed off hand low 20s. Also, I have definition in the biceps and shoulders- you can actually see the groove points on the shoulder. Biceps are only 16.4 inches cold flexed. When I say .4- .10 would be 17. So 16 and a little shy of a 1/2. So nothing to brag to PPL about lol. However, @ my height I am striving for 17 1/4. On topic-

Why Am I replying to you sir...b/c one I can get test from my doc and 150 EW is not bad....now my LH and FSH are shot to heck..I can vary that on about 12 labs atleast lol. I tested myself 6 times in 4 weeks recently. My balls have noted atrophy, and I have notable cysts. So one can someone help with the HCG and maybe an A.I...while I stay with the doc for Test? You mentioned someone....send him this if you want. Two, can you guys explain the cysts- I know one cause can be hormone imbalance, but I tested that theory..one is excess Test but I am nowhere close to 1100.

Thanks guys- and yes my atrophy is a cosmetic thing, I am not married, I have no kids....and well yes my D1ck and fertility mean something. That is why I stated I am Italian, if you know the culture...then you know those come with it- family. So cysts? and....Any help would be great. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry for long message above. In short, I get cysts on trt- bad ones. Not major acne just cysts that need drained. Also, Atrophy in the testicles were it causes the D1ck to go in like a turtle shell, but hasn't lost size- just hides until needed. However, the testicles have atrophy, even noted by a uro. So I get 150mg a week of test cyp paid by insurance, and a nurse comes out to inject it- doc wanted a nurse( no self inject ). For more specific see my above post. However, what can explain the cysts. Also, a good source place to get HCG and an A.I- the test is covered as mentioned already, and the nurse comes to me. Went through several docs just to get to this point of EW and 100-150mg. It's a GP. The guy I replied to mentioned chip's brother. Thanks-- I would have edited the long post, but I don't see it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The cysts maybe cystic acne, try to get some accutane and see if that helps with the cystic acne as thats what it truly sounds like it is, also get a very good cleanser such as hybaclenz...

And i already pm'd u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatever you do stay away from Royal Men's Medical Center out of Florida!! They advertise the all inclusive for $199 but they don't know what the heck they are doing!!! I went from feeling great under one TRT doc to these guys destroying my levels. They are absolutely clueless and the most unprofessional place i have ever dealt with. Be very careful!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

RMM Center

Quote Originally Posted by Gomanny2121 View Post
    Whatever you do stay away from Royal Men's Medical Center out of Florida!! They advertise the all inclusive for $199 but they don't know what the heck they are doing!!! I went from feeling great under one TRT doc to these guys destroying my levels. They are absolutely clueless and the most unprofessional place i have ever dealt with. Be very careful!!

I know this is an old post but since it was recently revived I had to reply and say that I've had a completely different experience with Royal Men's.

1) Filled out a questionnaire online
    2) They arranged for a full physical and blood work to be done at a clinic that was local to me
    3) Reviewed blood work results and started me on 1 ml/200 mg Test Cyp-which is infused with 1 mg of anastrozole per ml.-per week. I took it upon myself to divide this into 0.5 ml/100 mg twice weekly injections. Also prescribed 500 IU HCG twice weekly.
    4) At 12 weeks repeated blood work-everything looked good, Test levels at 9XX, Estrogen levels good, continue on and I will repeat blood work at 6 months.

The only negative I saw honestly is that my injection directions appeared to say that I should be injecting the Test C sub q, which I ignored. However, their website has videos showing proper injection technique and it clearly shows HCG subQ and Test being IM.

$195.00 a month includes all blood work, medications, and injection supplies and they've always responded within a few hours if I've emailed with questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

TRTDoc here!

royal mens health is an absolute disaster. Stay way way, far away from them and about 99% of other clinics, especially pcps!

the only place (and they treat patients in all states via telemedicine) for anyone "really suffering" from low T and those who want to cruise yearly under dr supervision, is Entourage Hormones! Come drop by or shoot me an message and I'll always be happy to help!

Dr B

www.entouragehormones.com

(btw, we are cheapest in the county)