• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren side affects....

aja44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed a larger order with Jintani labs a few month along with a buddy. I had major issues with most of the oils I purchased and ended up throwing them all out. He on the other hand just started the Cut Mix (Tren/Mast/Prop @ 50mg each) and started pinning EOD about 2 weeks ago. He has never run Tren and wanted to give it a shot. First couple of shots he said he had a lump that was warm to the tough and a good amount of pain in the area he shot which went away by the time he was ready to shoot that cheek again. But Saturday after his 7th shot he had the same reaction followed by a rash, hives and a really bad itch. Has anyone every had this type of reaction to Tren? I have run it 3 times and never had anything like that or read about that type of reaction. He has run Prop and Mast before, just never Tren.

He is training for a show in 12 weeks and has increased his eggwhites to 4-6 per day which is more than he usually does. I know egg allergies can do this, but wanted to see if there is any way the Tren built up and finally caused this.

Thanks,

Toss it in the garbage if its giving you those reactions, unless its a food allergy? That doesn't sound good at all

Sounds like complete crap.

Hives are not good dude...sounds like allergy and shit gear. The thing about allergic reactions is that each the body is exposed to the antigen the body reacts much more aggresively. Eventually (if it is allergy) the body will go into whats called anaphylatic shock. When this happens the tongue and throat will swell to the point of cutting off the airway.

Hives are not good dude...sounds like allergy and shit gear. The thing about allergic reactions is that each the body is exposed to the antigen the body reacts much more aggresively. Eventually (if it is allergy) the body will go into whats called anaphylatic shock. When this happens the tongue and throat will swell to the point of cutting off the airway.

i also made a large order with jintani... My buddy is using the prop, I am waiting on my cycle.
he is seven days in at 100mg ed and it seems legit to me.
I cant speak for the cutmix although i do have a bunch of it waiting for me.
I guess only time will tell on that.
Also another buddy of mine has started their test E with an adrol kicker and he is loving the adrol.
Hes never experienced Adrol before only dbol and he said at 75mg it feels a bit stronger than the last 100mg dbol he ran.
Maybe i am not a good person to compare gear because i am just comparing one ugl with another.
That does sound like a reaction directly to the gear though, especially if the rash is occuring at the injection site.
if it were me id just pin it myself and see if the same thing happened. but i wouldnt recommend for you to do that.
why did you toss what you bought?

Last edited:
Yep! Had the the rash,and the hives.Its dirty tren.Some tren can be dirty,due to poor brewing methods.Ive run plenty of tren since and had no problems.My fav is grape seed oil,double filtered.The sides that are fairly normal with tren,are fairly less with good gear!Ditch the gear!

Had a similiar issue with a previous sponsor hear, it was test enanthate pure shit. If you think its the gear toss it. I never used their products before so I'm not gonna bash anyone. I would ask around and see if anyone has had similiar issue with that particular lab or product. If they have you know what to do.

looks like i dodged a bullet there :daydream:

however, i always get a sterile abcess when i pin my ass... cuz i never go deep enough and get leekage..

i dont pin glutes anymore

If its sterile, what leaks? The oil? How long are the needles you're using?

the oil probably had too much BA, and when that shit leaks from your muscle (or the needle never goes deep enough) and that shit gets into your fatty issue? LOOKOUT! lol

for some reason i believed i could pin my glutes with a 1"

I threw out the TrenA and TrenE that I bought from them as well as the Prop. I did order oral Winny and that stuff was great. But I have heard a lot of bad things about Jintani oils being fake or really under dosed.

Jintani rep, if its the same one from a few months ago, is a complete DOUCHEBAG!!! I gave him, and their customer service months to resolve my problems and they acted like they didn't care. I kept quiet for a few months on the forums and warned him that I would post and he didn't care. But once I did everyone jumped on the bandwagon with comments about their horrible gear and even worse customer service and then he started taking down my posts. I ended up talking directly to a Mod on here and he told me they can delete within their forum, but since the message was pretty serious that I post directly to the Anabolic section which they cannot delete so I did and it got well over 700+ views and a shit load of posts.

I never read about any normal sides of Tren like this so I figured I would ask. Since no one has said this is a direct side of Tren, but most are posting its dirty gear then I have my answer and will tell my friend to throw it away. I know he is going to his doctor today and bringing the gear with him and asking for it to be tested. If he does, and I get the results I will post back.

the oil probably had too much BA, and when that shit leaks from your muscle (or the needle never goes deep enough) and that shit gets into your fatty issue? LOOKOUT! lol

I use 1" all the time. No issues. One inch into muscle should be fine if you are reasonably lean.

Jintani rep, if its the same one from a few months ago, is a complete DOUCHEBAG!!! I gave him, and their customer service months to resolve my problems and they acted like they didn't care. I kept quiet for a few months on the forums and warned him that I would post and he didn't care. But once I did everyone jumped on the bandwagon with comments about their horrible gear and even worse customer service and then he started taking down my posts. I ended up talking directly to a Mod on here and he told me they can delete within their forum, but since the message was pretty serious that I post directly to the Anabolic section which they cannot delete so I did and it got well over 700+ views and a shit load of posts.

I never read about any normal sides of Tren like this so I figured I would ask. Since no one has said this is a direct side of Tren, but most are posting its dirty gear then I have my answer and will tell my friend to throw it away. I know he is going to his doctor today and bringing the gear with him and asking for it to be tested. If he does, and I get the results I will post back.

damn thats a lot of trust in his doc!
I dunno that i would bring my gear to a doctor to get tested.

he is going to his doctor today and bringing the gear with him and asking for it to be tested.
I would not be hand carrying any illegal substances to the doctor's office . . .

tren is not legal in NY.

Would you bring meth or cocaine to the dr's ofc and ask for it to be tested?

IML Gear Cream!

Have you tried z-track? Since converting to that method I haven't leaked any oil, and I suspect it isn't even breaching the muscle/fat interface. Occasionally I nick a vessel but the blood that comes out is clean and oil-free.

I would not be hand carrying any illegal substances to the doctor's office . . .

tren is not legal in NY.

Would you bring meth or cocaine to the dr's ofc and ask for it to be tested?

When the doctor is a friend and has advised you on your cycle its cool!! Same Dr. I use and every few months when I get my blood work done he and I discuss what I'm running and he makes recommendations.

Have you tried z-track? Since converting to that method I haven't leaked any oil, and I suspect it isn't even breaching the muscle/fat interface. Occasionally I nick a vessel but the blood that comes out is clean and oil-free.

tell me more?

tell me more?

You just hold the skin to the side with your non-pinning hand, maybe an inch offset, then pin and withdraw, then let the skin go. The sideways offset blocks up the pin path... most of the time I don't even bleed, let alone leak oil, and that's with 2 or 3 cc. I never bother with bandaids anymore.

Obviously this won't work with one-handed pin spots like delts unless you have help or do a funky duct tape solution.

Really nice diagrams and explanation here: Z-Track Method | Nursing Crib

Back