• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shoulder Bursitis minor.

pkstylez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just had an MRI of my right shoulder, says that i have minor bursitis. Curious what i can do to either rehab, or heal this up to get back into the gym and be able to properly train. Anyone that knows anything about this or knows more how to get infront of this train wreck of a problem im all ears. thanks guys.

I have the same thing..same shoulder..had cortisone shot..didnt work...now I just have to be careful and not lift heavy but do lighter weight and higher reps.Been on anti inflamation meds..but for the most part they dont work.Couldnt do over head type workouts but have just started back into trying them with light weights...its a pain in the ars

Avoid overhead movements, deep massage, and ice and NSAIDs

in the same boat, not sure if it's bursitis (still waiting on an MRI) but i'm doing physio and my shoulder hurts more the next day. been outta the gym 3 weeks and i can't stand it. i'm hoping for a miracle. can't imagine not doing DB presses.

Bursitis is inflamed bureau sacs that connect bones together in the joints under the muscle. Depending where it is it feels like a cuff injury.

I gave up any pressing for both chest and shoulders for a few months but was able to do lateral raises without too much discomfort. My pain seemed to be gradually becoming more managable over time. NAIDS on chest and shoulder day definetly helped out but I finally bit the bullet and saw a Dr. I was relieved to find out I had no rotator cuff damage. They gave me a shot of cortizone and so far it's taken care of the problem. You may have to wait a few months before you can get another shot if the first didn't work.

Ive tried this and helped tremendously with my shoulder
- 2 mg a week TB500
- IGF-1 LR3 on workout days
- Super Cissus RX 2 caps a day
- Glucosamine and a lot of it

Back