• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What would you do if you saw someone being murdered?

Kick the guy in the head and then find out it was a hoax.

I understand the ladies, but the men should've all helped.

Myself, I would'a kicked that guy in the gut like I was kicking a field goal. Pull a joke on me.......!

drop kick to the head.

flipping the coin here: what if the bad guy was the guy being strangled? how could you know which was which, would you think of that just prior to kicking the guys head through imaginary goalposts?:coffee:

Good point. Kick em both in the head.

before working as a bouncer i probably would have minded my own business...unfortunately that's what everyone else will do too...since i've worked security and bouncing i'm first to any incident before it escalates and swiftly take care of the situation whether removing people or getting in between and talking it down and separating or whatever is necessary...i think i'd do the same here too...run and take swift action to avoid more damage...

i don't think they'd do this test with bigger muscle guys or men who are ex military or martial arts trained...there's too much chance of the instigator getting seriously hurt or killed if we thought it was a real situation

pull out my Khar CM40 and tell him to get the fuck off. If he goes to attack me then I am sure he is the guilty party if he pleads innocent then he can sit their until law enforcement arrives. If my wife or friend is with me have them get my flex cuffs out of my car. I keep a little tactical set-up in my trunk at all times, with survival gear and protective gear. I am way to much of a hobbyist lol. Being in the military taught me there is nothing worse then being unprepared.

best ccw gun i have ever carried... if any one is interested..
Kahr PM45 w/ CT Laser Sight - Style # PM4543L, Kahr Arms Pistols

IML Gear Cream!
Aww Jay, you beat me to it. However, I'm old school. It would be my Springfield 1911 that goes with me almost everywhere.

The fire extinguisher had me dyin'...:lol:

knock the cunt out, rob and fornicate them both, leave azzas details and leave....

Shoot the guy doing the murdering. They must have done that in a place like New York City or Chicago. No threat of someone drawing on them.

The fire extinguisher had me dyin'...:lol:

I like the last guy. All he did was start taking video. Everyone wants to cash in on the latest viral video.

Aww Jay, you beat me to it. However, I'm old school. It would be my Springfield 1911 that goes with me almost everywhere.

only thing i dont like about the 1911 on a CCW is the safety and the size. Thats why I went with a Khar smallest gun with an advanced barrel system that makes it pretty accurate. I cant wait to get my new 1911 though, I am working on doing a custom build for one saving those pennies.

Honestly with my reactions, the guy on top would have had 3 .40 S&W in him if he wasn't off after first warning. Not a smart "experiment".

And wtf, taking a pic last guy. Gay.

I can't believe the asshole at the end who started taking video. Probably an internet troll with no job that lives in his mom's basement. Eddie, was that you?

Seems like a stupid experiment. Good way to get shot.

stick my boot in his eye

Back