AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

order and gear review

Rep Points

order and gear review

Im new to gear and dont know a whole lot about it but ill give my experience with AMA. Have been running dbol 50mg ed/tren 50mg ed/test e 500mg wk.

Oh and i have placed 3 orders, received everything in less than 2 weeks each time. And they alelways responded promptly. Gear was wrapped and then wrapped again..lol. nothing was going to get broken unless it was ran over by a car. All the vials and caps looked solid, nothing floating around inside.

Started the cycle and didnt notice much at first. No tren side effects, no sense of well being from dbol. About the 3rd week started seeing gains, serious pumps, bench went up by 10lbs, squatting becoming easier at current max, same for deadlifts. By week 5 my flat bench dumbell press went from doing reps with 80lbs to reps with 95lbs and even 100lbs one day. Started getting night sweats and increased vascularity in my forearms...arms getting bigger and harder..but had a tough time gaining weight due to poor appetite. Experienced significant fat loss...

Had labs drawn at private md labs at week 5 test level was at 2733 and estradiol at over 500 and i had to stop my cycle for a few days to let letro kick in...yes i was cycling with out an AI..wont do it again.

So as far as I can tell AMA gear is good shit...lol.

Rep Points

Those test numbers are amazing but I am seeing that more and more with every blood test from ama use... It doesn't get any better than that!

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awesome bro, thanks for trowing up test results get that E2 down and hit the gas...

Rep Points

good to hear positive feedback from current members will be ordering some goodies real soon.

Rep Points

Damn...whenever I get tests it just says >1500... Those numbers are fucking impressive! Estrogen...not so impressive!
    "In my life I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've missed, I've hurt, I've trusted, I've made mistakes, but most of all...I've learned!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm curious on the test level from private md labs i always go there myself and get the report saying >1500 just wondering how you got exact numbers? Mine is always done through lab corp and I get it done in PA maybe the difference is location? Is yours done at lab corp? Just curious as I would love to know my exact level. Also what test are you getting done there maybe thats the difference also. I get the cheap 50 dollar test most of the time
    Thanks

Rep Points

order and gear review

AMA is good gear. I know from personal cycles and gear I've gotten for my friends. I'm new to ironmag, but belong to a number of forums. Glad to be here. I have a few legit sources but AMA is the only one I use. I got no reason to fray. They are as legit as they come, anyone who says otherwise I call bullshit.

Rep Points

I can confirm, their dbol & test e is powerful. An AI is a must!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zdudezdud View Post
    I'm curious on the test level from private md labs i always go there myself and get the report saying >1500 just wondering how you got exact numbers? Mine is always done through lab corp and I get it done in PA maybe the difference is location? Is yours done at lab corp? Just curious as I would love to know my exact level. Also what test are you getting done there maybe thats the difference also. I get the cheap 50 dollar test most of the time
    Thanks
    Its pivate md labs and i get the basic serum test level....its like 49.99. Ill see if i can post a pic of the results..amd yes it was a lab corp location.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nothing like labs to just solidify what everyone's saying.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1354142 View Post
    AMA is good gear. I know from personal cycles and gear I've gotten for my friends. I'm new to ironmag, but belong to a number of forums. Glad to be here. I have a few legit sources but AMA is the only one I use. I got no reason to fray. They are as legit as they come, anyone who says otherwise I call bullshit.

ditto...I still have some of their stuff around from last summer
    good shipping, great to have something domestic and everything that was tried in the order was gtg

TEAM AY

Rep Points

How long after your last injection did you have blood drawn? Numbers look impressive.... ditto on the letro, gotta get that e2 number down.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    How long after your last injection did you have blood drawn? Numbers look impressive.... ditto on the letro, gotta get that e2 number down.
    It was 3 days after an injection of 250 test e. I dont know if that matters or not. But i was midcycle when i had the labs done.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    It was 3 days after an injection of 250 test e. I dont know if that matters or not. But i was midcycle when i had the labs done.
    it doesnt matter its in your system thats all.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    it doesnt matter its in your system thats all.
    Of course it matters. If you take a blood one day after inject as opposed to 7 days.... huh?

To the OP I think your results were right on, since you were doing twice a week injects, 3 days after the last is perfect.