• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Info/Advice

joe2

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to this forum, but not new to working out. I was hoping I could get a little advice and information about a cycle I was planning on doing. A little background info first, I started working out at the age of 13 in a real knuckle-dragger gym and did not use steroids until I was about 25 yrs old. I never went on a serious cycle (Deca/Anadrol or Test/Anavar). I thought it was a big deal to take 1 Syntex Anadrol a day and shoot a 1 ml/200 mg of Deca a week. Its been about 20 years since I have used anything, but I have always continued to lift. I am currently about 238-242 lbs. at 6'1" and 49 years old. I have been using Test Cyp. for TRT for about 1 yr. and my blood levels are at 1100. Of course at this level a physician will not prescribe anything more and I would like to try a legitimate cycle. I have purchased some Kalpa Sust 350 (20ml/350mg) and some Deca (20ml/250mg) to go along with my weekly supply of 1ml/200mg of Test Cyp. I also have arimidex and HCG which prescribed from the doctor. Anybody use Kalpa in the past? Any suggestions on a cycle would be helpful. Thx.

Welcome Joe. Good to have ya on the board. Looks like you got the gear :clapping:. So much has changed though in the last 20 years it blows my mind. Take some time and just read the last 2 years of posts till your eyes fall out. After that you will have your own ideas about some of the "strategies". Good luck.

You need more sustanon to do anything. It should be run every other day. So the 20ml you have is just over a months worth of sauce.

D-Lats,

Thx for the info. I have never used Sustonon, why do some info. sites recommend anything from once a week to once every other day? Is it because of the variety of the mix as opposed to cyp. or e., which is just one form of test?

sust is dosed from 300-1000mg a week, every other day to 3x a week which is basically the same thing. Up your dosage

300-2000mg a week***^^^^^

maybe if you grabbed some prop you can just make your own form of sus. you can just match the long and short esters using the cyp that you already have. You can take the sus eod then when that runs out pin the prop and cyp eod....

for example: if your sus is 150mg short esters and 200mg longer, once it runs out just start taking 150mg prop and your 200mg of cyp all in one pin. easy peasy, maybe it saves you some $$

Thx for all the advice guys. Like I said, I have not hit a cycle in over 20 years even though I have always trained 3-4 times a week. Even when I did cycle, the gorillas in the gym almost died laughing when I told them the amounts that I was on. (1ml/200mg Test with 1 Syntex Anadrol or !ml/200mg of Deca with 1 Searle Anavar). I don't even think those companies make those drugs anymore, that's how long it has been. I want to make sure the cycle is legitimate. Thx for the help.

Back