• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta-gain's Ostarine(MK-2866) Log Oppurtunity

maniac0614

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you have not researched with Osta-gain's Ostarine(Mk-2866) then here is your chance.

We are looking for TWO Researchers with test subjects that is willing to log Osta-gain's Ostarine for 4-12 weeks.

Log Details-
Log must be kept up daily
Detailed
Must have a test subject(non-human)
Willing to log for 4-12 weeks

Applicants must submit in this thread reasons on why they should be chosen.

my rat would love to research and log this for you.he is geting ready to go to the beach in a couple months.he is all ready researching your mt 2.nothing like a tanned jerked rat at the beach.all thanks to osta-gain.

and i would be able to log daily.man its nice being your own boss haha j/k

i'm 12 weeks out from a national level show and 15 weeks from world championship , i'd love to try ostarine as i heard so many good things about it . Will have a detailed daily log for it for sure !

still waiting to hear if i am going to be able to log this for osta-gain.soon as i hear somthing i will update.

still waiting to hear if i am going to be able to log this for osta-gain.soon as i hear somthing i will update.

I already replied to you brother, You will be our first researcher.

We are still looking for 1 more!

I already replied to you brother, You will be our first researcher.

We are still looking for 1 more!
Any chance for myself ? As i said i'd love to try Ostarine in my precompetion stack . I'm on test propionate -masteron and tren a and i think adding Osta would be great....will keep a detailed log of course .

Any chance for myself ? As i said i'd love to try Ostarine in my precompetion stack . I'm on test propionate -masteron and tren a and i think adding Osta would be great....will keep a detailed log of course .

Joe, We would love to have you log but this time we are only accepting members who reside in the USA. Thank you for your interest and support.

I am in, I have used Ostarine before with good results.
12 weeks seems perfect as I taking a break from roids.

just to update i got my mk-2866 in from osta-gain looks great i will start next week.i have been sick last couple days so i will waite and start it and my log monday.thanks again

Would love to test. This rat has been all natural and training very hard for 3 years. Would be a perfect test subject to show what a difference your product could make in his training. I specifically registered here so I could reply to this as this rat is interested in ostarine...

This rat works very hard and very intensely for what he has gotten and will continue to do so. I am extremely detailed in my logging, can weigh as often as need be and caliper measure fat as often as need be. Nutrition is on point, this rat is currently carb cycling.

Last edited:
Hello I know that this may not get an answer but I recently ordered (for my rats) the osta gain but unfortunately I ordered the powdered variety which needs reconstituting. If you could PM about how this process is done I would be greatly appreciative, I should receive this order any day and would like to be able to use it but just not sure about the particulars.

Back