Purity Source Labs


♥My Journey With PSL Products♥

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 128
  1. #31
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    rd4in98's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    49

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4535235

    LOL..welcome to HGH, and if you are getting those sides that early on with 1iu then that is some pretty legit HGH.. are those blue tops from us? PSL? You will start to get swollen fingers to an extent and like i said when your sleeping pins and needles, they wake me up all the time...

    PS: are you doing IM or SubQ HgH injects? and if so where? tummy? delts?


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springsteen View Post
    My skin is getting oily but thats what I expected. I noticed when I was napping today that my hands wouldnt stop tingling ..that really screwed up my nap lol

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199623007

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springsteen View Post
    I actually started using these products on Monday. I did not start my log until yesterday because I did not have my camera and wanted everything done at once so people wouldnt jump on my case about not having pictures included That being said...
    Upon opening the packs of anavar I found a lot of them were crushed, its not a big deal at all and have seen this many times before(with other sponsors), I just wanted to note that. Also, because I have ZERO experience with HGH, I will log every little thing that feels new to me. Now, this may sound crazy being so early in the cycle but my skin much clearer and feels tighter Very interesting for sure..
    Yeah, during shipping pills can get crushed. Still, PSL does a good job packaging his stuff, so it is not that common. In fact, I have probably recieved 30-40 bags of EP orals over the years and never more than "few" were ever crushed...and often none were crushed. It sounds like you were unlucky.

  3. #33
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199623007

    Quote Originally Posted by larry79 View Post
    How long is she running the GH?
    I thought you had to run GH for at least 6 months to see any results ???

    Not true at all. All the people who say that shit either have no personal experience with GH themselves...OR they were using fake GH. Another MAJOR factor in determining how long results will take to manifest and to what degree, is dosage. lower dosages will rake longer to notice changes, while large dosages can produce results in a couple of weeks.

    In addition, GH produces both long-term and short-term effects. If the dosage is sufficient, GH will cause most people to gain anywhere between 5-15 lbs of bodyweight in just a couple of weeks. This is ALL due to a combination of both intramuscular and sub-q water retention. However, the BB'r will look significantly bigger because of it. After this initial swelling phase, the rate at which fat loss and IGF-1 induced muscle growth takes place will depend solely on dosage. in general, a dosage of 5 IU daily (for men) is required to notice fat loss within about 6-8 weeks. At 10 IU daily, fat loss will begin to be noticable within a month. At 15-20 IU daily, results are very rapid in every area. The guys who say it takes 3 months to notice any results, aside from either having no experience themselves or only using fake GH, are those who are using like 1-3 IU per day. At 1 IU per day, you wont notice anything....ever. At 2 IU, results will be very slow, but within a few mobnths you 'may' notice reduced fat loss and a slight (very slight) muscle swelling effect. In my opinion, the minimum effective doaage for GH is 3 IU daily...and even then, results are slow.

    For women, they do not require as high of a dose to see the same results men do, but at 1 IU per day, Miss S will not notice anything significant. Likely, any percieved results will be due to either placebo or by mind-screwing oneself into believeing results are taking place, when in reality, any change in apearance was not due to the GH at all. In order for Miss S to notice anything even slightly meaningful, she will need to use a minimum of 2 IU per day. At that rate 1 kit will last 50 days and it will end up having mild effects on her physique, in terms of fat loss. At 2 IU, the dose is not high enough to cause any measurable muscle growth, so minimal fat loss is the most she can expect.

    It is common for many people to try and "drag-out" their GH supply (especially when they don't have much) in the hope that they will get greater overall results by using a smaller dosage for a longer period of time. However, GH doesn't work this way. A certain minimum dosage is required to elicit change...and if the dose is too small, regardless of how long it is used for, it won't do anyting...at least nothing worthywhile. If she sticks with 1 IU daily, any changes she notices in her physique will be due to the Anavar, which will produce noticable results in any woman at her level of development, assuming her dite & training is in order. Within a short period of time, the Var will tighten her up, lead to greater fat loss than a single IU of GH, increase lean muscle mass, and add strength. It will do all this without any masculinizing side effects, as its androgenic component is very weak.

    In my opinion, Miss S would be better off running the following cycle, as he has enough Var and Gh to do so:

    Anavar @ 15-20 mg/day for 8 weeks.
    GH @ 2 IU daily for 50 days.


    Some women get scared of 20 mg daily, thinking it will cause them to grow a beard or make their voice sound like Arnold. Not gonns happen. 20 mg is still a mild-moderate dosage for a woman...and acceptable for a woman who wants to avoid side effects, while still improving her physique at a rapid rate. 10 mg is a very low dose for Anavar. 10-15 mg is the bare minimum I would have a woman use. Side effects with var take place incredibly slow...and are unlikely to take place at all when using low dosages. If a woman thought she was beginning to develop a certain negative side effect, she could simply discontinue the drug and the problem would be solved, but the bottom line is that Anavar will never transform a woman into the modern day she-men we have seen onstage in some high-level BB'ing shows. This is why Anavar was made for both women AND children. Often, women would be prescribed a much higher dosage than this for years on end, while continuing to look the same as they did before starting the Var.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 03-20-2013 at 10:04 AM.

  4. #34
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199623007

    Quote Originally Posted by vannesb View Post
    Just my option anavar to low of dose run 10mg for 7'days then go to 20mg Ed 10mg am and 10mg pm wife almost done with finishing off a cycle of var and primo. Not sure how long you plan var maybe 6 weeks I would think if this is your 3rd cycle of var then you know 10. To 15mg is very low even for a female. If you don't have any bad sides could go as high as 30mg.
    See bold above: Exactly.

  5. #35
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    juicespringsteen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    473

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    36721793

    she has gone to 15-20 mg of anavar. It started causing major sides. What dont you people get? Her threshold is 15mg

  6. #36
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    juicespringsteen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    473

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    36721793

    and before some dumbass says it probably wasn't real anavar.. It was human grade from a pharmacy. She knows what she is doing and doesnt need 15 different people trying to push higher doses on her. She ran 5mg for her first cycle and had INSANE results. Diet and training. not drugs

  7. #37
    ALPHA MALE
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    18,142

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    1899992748

    .............................if you don't hgave real life exp with women and aas please shut up...and its all individual anyway...blanket statements are ignorant for anyone...but especially ladies...this is my wife on 10 mgs daily....little training...no cardio

  8. #38
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP
    Miss Springsteen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Posts
    1,433

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    205294792

    Quote Originally Posted by rd4in98 View Post
    LOL..welcome to HGH, and if you are getting those sides that early on with 1iu then that is some pretty legit HGH.. are those blue tops from us? PSL? You will start to get swollen fingers to an extent and like i said when your sleeping pins and needles, they wake me up all the time...

    PS: are you doing IM or SubQ HgH injects? and if so where? tummy? delts?
    I am injecting SubQ in my tummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Yeah, during shipping pills can get crushed. Still, PSL does a good job packaging his stuff, so it is not that common. In fact, I have probably recieved 30-40 bags of EP orals over the years and never more than "few" were ever crushed...and often none were crushed. It sounds like you were unlucky.
    Yeah I wasnt assuming that this was common with PSL just trying to log my whole experience. With other sources I have used almost all the pills were crushed and they came in bottles

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Not true at all. All the people who say that shit either have no personal experience with GH themselves...OR they were using fake GH. Another MAJOR factor in determining how long results will take to manifest and to what degree, is dosage. lower dosages will rake longer to notice changes, while large dosages can produce results in a couple of weeks.

    In addition, GH produces both long-term and short-term effects. If the dosage is sufficient, GH will cause most people to gain anywhere between 5-15 lbs of bodyweight in just a couple of weeks. This is ALL due to a combination of both intramuscular and sub-q water retention. However, the BB'r will look significantly bigger because of it. After this initial swelling phase, the rate at which fat loss and IGF-1 induced muscle growth takes place will depend solely on dosage. in general, a dosage of 5 IU daily (for men) is required to notice fat loss within about 6-8 weeks. At 10 IU daily, fat loss will begin to be noticable within a month. At 15-20 IU daily, results are very rapid in every area. The guys who say it takes 3 months to notice any results, aside from either having no experience themselves or only using fake GH, are those who are using like 1-3 IU per day. At 1 IU per day, you wont notice anything....ever. At 2 IU, results will be very slow, but within a few mobnths you 'may' notice reduced fat loss and a slight (very slight) muscle swelling effect. In my opinion, the minimum effective doaage for GH is 3 IU daily...and even then, results are slow.

    For women, they do not require as high of a dose to see the same results men do, but at 1 IU per day, Miss S will not notice anything significant. Likely, any percieved results will be due to either placebo or by mind-screwing oneself into believeing results are taking place, when in reality, any change in apearance was not due to the GH at all. In order for Miss S to notice anything even slightly meaningful, she will need to use a minimum of 2 IU per day. At that rate 1 kit will last 50 days and it will end up having mild effects on her physique, in terms of fat loss. At 2 IU, the dose is not high enough to cause any measurable muscle growth, so minimal fat loss is the most she can expect.

    It is common for many people to try and "drag-out" their GH supply (especially when they don't have much) in the hope that they will get greater overall results by using a smaller dosage for a longer period of time. However, GH doesn't work this way. A certain minimum dosage is required to elicit change...and if the dose is too small, regardless of how long it is used for, it won't do anyting...at least nothing worthywhile. If she sticks with 1 IU daily, any changes she notices in her physique will be due to the Anavar, which will produce noticable results in any woman at her level of development, assuming her dite & training is in order. Within a short period of time, the Var will tighten her up, lead to greater fat loss than a single IU of GH, increase lean muscle mass, and add strength. It will do all this without any masculinizing side effects, as its androgenic component is very weak.

    In my opinion, Miss S would be better off running the following cycle, as he has enough Var and Gh to do so:

    Anavar @ 15-20 mg/day for 8 weeks.
    GH @ 2 IU daily for 50 days.


    Some women get scared of 20 mg daily, thinking it will cause them to grow a beard or make their voice sound like Arnold. Not gonns happen. 20 mg is still a mild-moderate dosage for a woman...and acceptable for a woman who wants to avoid side effects, while still improving her physique at a rapid rate. 10 mg is a very low dose for Anavar. 10-15 mg is the bare minimum I would have a woman use. Side effects with var take place incredibly slow...and are unlikely to take place at all when using low dosages. If a woman thought she was beginning to develop a certain negative side effect, she could simply discontinue the drug and the problem would be solved, but the bottom line is that Anavar will never transform a woman into the modern day she-men we have seen onstage in some high-level BB'ing shows. This is why Anavar was made for both women AND children. Often, women would be prescribed a much higher dosage than this for years on end, while continuing to look the same as they did before starting the Var.
    Wow, thanks for the advice Mike! I am not avoiding going up to 15mg I just prefer to work my way up to it when I am not familiar with the var. Thank you again

  9. #39
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    juicespringsteen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    473

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    36721793

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    .............................if you don't hgave real life exp with women and aas please shut up...and its all individual anyway...blanket statements are ignorant for anyone...but especially ladies...this is my wife on 10 mgs daily....little training...no cardio
    EXACTLY!...any amount of surplus androgens inside of a woman's body will do wonders. NOBODY responds the same when it comes to dosing. It is completely subjective and based on the individual.

  10. #40
    ALPHA MALE
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    18,142

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    1899992748

    I myself have terrible on side on most anything...especially harsh orals....I have an uncle that at times I outweighed by like 80 pounds....he could take sd like candy....crippled me

  11. #41
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    ordawg1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,806

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    205913247

    Great log-am following as is nice to learn how women react to compounds.My knowledge is limited.Thanks for doing this gal-will a rep PLEASE sticky this thread ? Thanks-OD

  12. #42
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    P.S.L.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45655997

    and before some dumbass says it probably wasn't real anavar.. It was human grade from a pharmacy. She knows what she is doing and doesnt need 15 different people trying to push higher doses on her. She ran 5mg for her first cycle and had INSANE results. Diet and training. not drugs
    I agree , please keep in mind that whole EP line , orals and inj. are dosed 100% (comparing to other UGL's) , no more no less - so - real , pure and properly dosed var needs to be used wisely , especially by females.

    Great log-am following as is nice to learn how women react to compounds.My knowledge is limited.Thanks for doing this gal-will a rep PLEASE sticky this thread ? Thanks-OD
    Brilliant point OD , i'll do that now , thanks for all your input and suggestions

  13. #43
    Registered User
    vannesb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,073

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    86801495

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springsteen View Post
    Thanks OD!



    I havent received a PM yet. Thanks PSL!



    People argue this back and forth but I would never go over 20mg and 20mg is even iffy for me(depending where the var is from). I am not a powerlifter or interested in competing in womens bodybuilding so there is no need to keep upping the dose..it can only increase my chances at really screwing myself up. I have had great results from 5-15mg of anavar. Yes I have gone up to 20mg before but my voice started to get scratchy and I backed off. Again, everyone has different goals..and responds differently. It is best to play it safe, in my opinion of course. My goal isnt too extreme, I rely on good diet and hard training to build my physique, and let a "low" dose of anavar push me a little further. Thank you for your opinion Vannesb, sorry for the little rant but I have been reading A LOT of stuff around the forums and this was somewhat a response to that.
    No problem as you know I have a lot of respect for you and everyone is different! Look forward to folowing your log!

  14. #44
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    P.S.L.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    45655997

    No problem as you know I have a lot of respect for you and everyone is different! Look forward to folowing your log!
    Thanks Man ! That's what i call a civil and constructive discussion over matters.

  15. #45
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP
    Miss Springsteen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Posts
    1,433

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    205294792

    Cold Tuna Pasta Salad



    Along with 6 egg whites and a big ole glass of lemon water

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 764
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. My IML Journey
    By ALSchmidt in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 04:10 PM
  3. 122 day Journey
    By stormmakerr19 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:12 AM
  4. new journey
    By curtis1682 in forum New Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums