• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

♥My Journey With PSL Products♥

IML Gear Cream!
Worked chest yesterday and I felt super strong..i am still seeing little improvements in my chest and definitely feel it. Today I wasnt feeling too great but I worked legs anyway and now I feel worse so Im going to pass on cardio tonight and just get some rest. It is finals week so it will be a rough one.

Been a busy week for Miss S, but she was able to get a decent workout in today. Just doing a quick update for her while she is busy studying.

Our diets have been pretty bad lately, but she will get back on track once things settle down

^^no joke it has been so hectic lately and I will admit I ate like shit some days and barely at all other days just from all the stress with finals. BUT good news is I only have 1 more to take and im done till june. :) arms are damn sore from yesterdays workout and muscles are super full today.
I apologize for the lack of updates guys!

Yesterday I worked chest, biceps, and triceps. I could really see a lot of improvement in my triceps and chest. Inner chest is finally coming in :)

Today I worked shoulders and back(FST-7)..best workout i have had in a while. Shoulders and back were on fire!

Strength is WAYYY up thats for sure! Skin has been bad but it comes and goes..and hair has been falling out BAD! I have very thick long hair so its not noticeable or anything but it is definitely annoying and upsetting :(

Felt very weak today during my workout..I have had a very busy week so i think my body just needs rest. I will be finishing this cycle out strong and will continue my journey in my original journal. But i still have a little bit to go. Honestly I cant wait for the cycle to end lol..i only say that because this is the worst my skin and hair has been on cycle EVER..i am assuming it is the var since that is all that changed and it is obviously some very strong stuff. On the other hand..I love the hgh..and i plan on taking it again in the future :)

Thanks for all the updates...much apreciated.

dang...sucks about the hair...you must be terribly sensitive to anabolics....anyway...your hair def too great to risk...sure wish I still had some

IML Gear Cream!
dang...sucks about the hair...you must be terribly sensitive to anabolics....anyway...your hair def too great to risk...sure wish I still had some

Yeah I am definitely sensitive and this is the worst it has ever been on any cycle. Ive been off the var for 1 day and it already seems better. Thank you by the way..atleast you are a guy and can get away with no hair lol..I might look a bit crazy with no hair or even short hair lol

Are you still taking the gh?

Yeah I am still taking it

I can varify the HGH blue tops from PSL are gtg...my friend:) is using them and returns are right were they should be with the dose he is taking...

How is the gh treating you

HGH is treating me very well! Hair and nails seem to be growing MUCH faster, skin was very clear in the beginning but anavar really screwed that up quick but since being off of the anavar everything seems to be getting back to normal quickly. Also lost fat around the lower abs which was always and still is the last fatty area to go when i am cutting. Hands, arms and feet are ALWAYS falling asleep randomly lol. Overall I am really enjoying it and cant wait to get my hand on some more!

Not much updates I can post right now but I have recently added creatine in my diet again which bloats me like nobodys business but I havent used it in a while so whateverr. I have been doing A LOT of cardio lately since I bought my new treadmill and I have a little break before starting school again. I do 1-2+ hours everyday.

Not much updates I can post right now but I have recently added creatine in my diet again which bloats me like nobodys business but I havent used it in a while so whateverr. I have been doing A LOT of cardio lately since I bought my new treadmill and I have a little break before starting school again. I do 1-2+ hours everyday.
Not sure what kind of creatine you are using...but look into a new intra bcaa powder from a company called 360 Cut...its there intra workout fuel..it has creatine gluconate in it...you will have a lot less water retention and it also works in well with your GH use....dont order from there website thou..its pretty overpriced...pm me if your interested do you don't pay those prices..

Not sure what kind of creatine you are using...but look into a new intra bcaa powder from a company called 360 Cut...its there intra workout fuel..it has creatine gluconate in it...you will have a lot less water retention and it also works in well with your GH use....dont order from there website thou..its pretty overpriced...pm me if your interested do you don't pay those prices..

Sounds great, pm sent! Thank you!

I might have to pass on cardio today unfortunately. I havent been able to take multivitamin for a while now because everytime i do i get VERY sick. I get nauseous, dizzy, cant walk right, and very hot then I throw up. I also had the same reaction to vitamin c tabs. Well i went vitamin shopping yesterday and I picked up some multivitamin for women and I took one this morning and about 20min later I am sick. The only multivitamin I have taken that I seemed to react well with are the children gummy bear multivitamin but that was a while ago. Honestly I am scared shitless to try anymore. Anyone else have this issue?

Okay guys I have the damn flu :( This really screws up my plans for ending this log at the time I thought. I have NO appetite, cant train or do cardio. Sorry guys if this log takes a little longer to end then expected.

I am officially done this cycle and feel much better. I will use this week to allow some bloat to come off and to get back into my normal routine. Final pictures will be taken this coming weekend.

Final pictures

ed53fa2b-9247-41d3-bd2e-46d5b1675af4_zps9690ecec.jpg

d92f0991-0be0-4ca8-8821-cdf350761180_zps2b7c83c7.jpg

07101896-7964-4f1a-bc4f-d3acac91601b_zps55062c3e.jpg

Thank you PSL!

Looking good Mrs Steen.....flu sucks but its a great cutting agent...:)

Back