Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad to hear everything is going good miss, keep killing it!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

1 hour of cardio today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springsteen View Post
    Today I started FST-7. It was ridiculous! I worked chest and tris and my front delts and chest were on fire, like painfully pumped. I am loving this cycle right now..everytime I get to another vial of HGH I get a little sad lol
    See bold above: I know exactly what you mean. No matter how many vails you might have, you will always be sad to see one go...LOL.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    See bold above: I know exactly what you mean. No matter how many vails you might have, you will always be sad to see one go...LOL.
    lol well im glad im not the only one! But seriously, I will no doubt be wanting more of this HGH

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have always had an issue with fat around my lower abs(like most women lol) BUT I have been injecting the HGH subq around my lower abs and I already see little improvements..tummy feels tighter, fat feels looser(if that makes sense)

Cardio today WOOHOO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

I have always had an issue with fat around my lower abs(like most women lol) BUT I have been injecting the HGH subq around my lower abs and I already see little improvements..tummy feels tighter, fat feels looser(if that makes sense)

Cardio today WOOHOO

Yes, it does. In addition to systematic lipolysis, GH will also cause lipolysis to occur in the area you administer it. I myself carry more fat around my lower abs as well...two little spots about 2 inches big each. I injected GH into them for 5 months every day and they were totaly gone. Keep in mind thaI was NOT on a fat loss diet and therefore, hadn't lost fat anywhere else on my body...only those 2 areas. It was my first personal experience with GH induced spot reduction. GH is one of very few drugs which is capable of causing significant fat loss at the site of injection. It takes time to notice significant reslts when using low-moderate dosages, buit it will hapen eventually. Obviously, higher dosages get the job done faster.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardio today WOOHOO
    Fat loss was the best benefit I noticed from GH.Followed by vivid dreams and great sleep.Hope you enjoyed your cardio-Luck-OD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, it does. In addition to systematic lipolysis, GH will also cause lipolysis to occur in the area you administer it. I myself carry more fat around my lower abs as well...two little spots about 2 inches big each. I injected GH into them for 5 months every day and they were totaly gone. Keep in mind thaI was NOT on a fat loss diet and therefore, hadn't lost fat anywhere else on my body...only those 2 areas. It was my first personal experience with GH induced spot reduction. GH is one of very few drugs which is capable of causing significant fat loss at the site of injection. It takes time to notice significant reslts when using low-moderate dosages, buit it will hapen eventually. Obviously, higher dosages get the job done faster.
    This is great to hear! I have been reading a lot about this and glad im not going crazy. The first areas of fat I always lose first are my breasts and glutes, then thighs and quads, and last is my tummy(which take a LOONG time). Thats why I thought it was weird that my lower abs were losing fat before everything else. Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Fat loss was the best benefit I noticed from GH.Followed by vivid dreams and great sleep.Hope you enjoyed your cardio-Luck-OD
    Yep I have been having very vivid dreams and have been sleeping like a rock! Thanks for your support OD!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ate like shit this weekend. On friday, I was very sick, It came out of nowhere. I woke up and felt HORRIBLE. I took off friday and saturday because of that. Yesterday I went running and am feeling A LOT better. After I get my school shit done I will kick some ass in the gym and do some serious cardio.

Hands have been hurting a bunch, just falling asleep all the time and super painful when I try to workout. My skin seems to be clearing up a bit but still very oily.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yesterdays workout: QUADS, CALVES AND BICEPS
    Took it easy on the legs but did as much as I could and am sore as hell today! My legs were shaking sooo bad throughout the workout, i liked it! I did leg press, leg ext, some very light squats, calf raises on leg press and standing leg press. BB curl, hammer curls and preacher curl for biceps. Pumps are ridiculous.
    40min of cardio

Today was SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS:
    Started with seated military press, DB lat raise, plate raise and shoulder press. Close grip bench, lying DB extension, and reverse grip cable pushdowns. Shoulders are still burning and wont stop twitching.

Had me some sushi for my post workout meal

Oh and here is my motivation video of the month lol

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just cardio today..about 30min or so running up and down the levee. Shoulders are still twitching from yesterday wtf..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just cardio today..about 30min or so running up and down the levee. Shoulders are still twitching from yesterday wtf..
    i cant even keep up with you when we do cardio haha. you a cardio machine and that levee seems 50 feet high. keep killing it

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juicespringsteen View Post
    i cant even keep up with you when we do cardio haha. you a cardio machine and that levee seems 50 feet high. keep killing it

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome workout today, was exhausted for sure! My weight it staying about the same but I seem to be getting leaner..Bumping up the cardio a ton this week.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

i have found this^^ to be true for sure..some peeps dont know this and inject into the same spot all the time...then they get this hole and dont know why...it works..and great for lower ab fat stores..