• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to inject GH

You can do whatever you want. I didn't like it sub q in the abdomin so I pin my ass cheeks lol!! Whatever gets it in you.

Red lumps and an itchy feeling. Plus there's no difference in absorption so I figure do whatever it takes to get it in your system.

SubQ is good if you have fat...if your really lean then IM...those red lumps come from either shitty gh or pinning subQ with little fat in the area...

SubQ is good if you have fat...if your really lean then IM...those red lumps come from either shitty gh or pinning subQ with little fat in the area...

^^This.

I don't carry much fat and I never had any issues pinning elsewhere.

IML Gear Cream!
7 days a week unless unless you want to dose it eod and use peptides in between days.

7 days a week unless unless you want to dose it eod and use peptides in between days.

For real. IDK where this off two days a week scheduling came from. I see it online and it makes no sense.

Take it every day if you can't afford to do that wait and get more. 4iu is high for a first time IMO.

For real. IDK where this off two days a week scheduling came from. I see it online and it makes no sense.

I know right.
I could see doing high dose eod with peptides on the gh off days but otherwise go with everyday for sure.

Take as much as you can afford as often as you can afford. Seriously.

Back