STFU Piers Morgan

Rep Points

STFU Piers Morgan

Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Piers Morgan is a rude childish fag.. So let me get this straight..he gets people on his show..asks them questions..they try to answer but he cuts them off when he knows he wont agree with the answer..they eventually are able to finish their question and he jumps on their assholes about it and calls them names?!?! WOW!

Dana Loesch..

Do you want 15% off your next IronMagLabs order? use coupon code Miss15

CHECK OUT MY ROAD TO DOMINATION
    Moderator at Fitnessgeared

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That loser, Piers, got his ass handed to him.

"Thanks you for your high-level argument."

Rep Points

the guy has been a total tool for so long now. It would be nice if he actually brought something beneficial to the discussion. it's funny he calls what he does journalism
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Rep Points

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Rep Points

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

From what I've seen here and there he's threatening to leave the US if the 2nd Amendment isn't repealed. See ya, fuckstick!
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Where would that tool go? He was run out of England for falsifying news reports about British troops abusing prisoners in Iraq. He was fired by the Daily Mail for fuck sake. Why is CNN wasting bandwith on him? His ratings are the lowest in the cable news industry. He is a pig, elitist, lair and probably takes it up the ass dry.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    Where would that tool go? He was run out of England for falsifying news reports about British troops abusing prisoners in Iraq. He was fired by the Daily Mail for fuck sake. Why is CNN wasting bandwith on him? His ratings are the lowest in the cable news industry. He is a pig, elitist, lair and probably takes it up the ass dry.
    Simple answer here... CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoCode8511 View Post
    CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.
    they are all bullshit...people would do much better turning off those tv's and reading to find accurate information on important topics. tv is the #1 tool of the indoctrination process used by the powers that be in every country but especially the US.

can anybody really say they have ever "learned" anything from television?
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

they are all bullshit...people would do much better turning off those tv's and reading to find accurate information on important topics. tv is the #1 tool of the indoctrination process used by the powers that be in every country but especially the US.

can anybody really say they have ever "learned" anything from television?
    sesame street taught me everything i needed to know as a child. American Ride has to be the coolest history show on TV right now.
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    From what I've seen here and there he's threatening to leave the US if the 2nd Amendment isn't repealed. See ya, fuckstick!
    is it because he wouldnt feel safe???

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z499 View Post
    is it because he wouldnt feel safe???
    He won't be going home if he does leave.

Rep Points

The best interview was with Ben Shapiro. While his personality is slightly annoying, his reasoning is mostly spot on.

I've said it before but the main problem with PM and the majority of MSM's coverage of this issue is the lack of critical thinking and education. If this were a scientific discussion it would not remotely resemble what we've seen. The anti's keep saying "we need a serious discussion in this country on gun violence", ok great, conduct a legitimate statistical analysis showing causation between assault weapons and crime, then we'll talk. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about. Unfortunately, most people think hurling anecdata and psuedostatistics back and forth is a legitimate form of arguing.

STFU AND TRAIN!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by troubador View Post
    The best interview was with Ben Shapiro. While his personality is slightly annoying, his reasoning is mostly spot on.

I've said it before but the main problem with PM and the majority of MSM's coverage of this issue is the lack of critical thinking and education. If this were a scientific discussion it would not remotely resemble what we've seen. The anti's keep saying "we need a serious discussion in this country on gun violence", ok great, conduct a legitimate statistical analysis showing causation between assault weapons and crime, then we'll talk. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about. Unfortunately, most people think hurling anecdata and psuedostatistics back and forth is a legitimate form of arguing.
    pm just got a dose of

Rep Points

it's comforting to see that people on here don't stick up for him. We may all disagree on a ton of different things on here, but at least we agree on this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoCode8511 View Post
    Simple answer here... CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.
    I keep wondering when the Chief Financial Officers will lower the boom on low rated high cost talking opinion heads on the "news shows". You may not agree with guys like O'Reilly, Hannity (who makes me ill), but truth be told, they have the numbers and advertising dollars. MSNBC and CNN both are in the tank money wise. They keep pounding the same thing that causes them to hemorrhaging money. It seems that even with bad ratings the political correctness trumps all in the land of the left.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    sesame street taught me everything i needed to know as a child. American Ride has to be the coolest history show on TV right now.
    both Sesame Street and the Electric Company were some bad ass kids shows I'll give them that. but the stuff that caterers to the growing youth and adults does nothing except root your brain IMO. I made the mistake of actually trying to watch a music video on MTV last year, what a mistake that was. talk about making one suicidal or homicidal...LOL
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    MSNBC and CNN both are in the tank money wise. They keep pounding the same thing that causes them to hemorrhaging money.
    NBCUninversal LLC can handle the loss no problem, the majority shareholders of GE & Comcast have $'s falling out of their asses.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, that is true. But in my small mind, business is business. If you have an affiliate draining your stock shares, blue sky the hell out of it and dump it. Or pull it down and rebuild it into a commodity that people want.