• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STFU Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan is a rude childish fag..:shooter: So let me get this straight..he gets people on his show..asks them questions..they try to answer but he cuts them off when he knows he wont agree with the answer..they eventually are able to finish their question and he jumps on their assholes about it and calls them names?!?! WOW! :jerkit:

Dana Loesch..:clapping:

That loser, Piers, got his ass handed to him.

"Thanks you for your high-level argument." :funny:

the guy has been a total tool for so long now. It would be nice if he actually brought something beneficial to the discussion. it's funny he calls what he does journalism

From what I've seen here and there he's threatening to leave the US if the 2nd Amendment isn't repealed. See ya, fuckstick!

Where would that tool go? He was run out of England for falsifying news reports about British troops abusing prisoners in Iraq. He was fired by the Daily Mail for fuck sake. Why is CNN wasting bandwith on him? His ratings are the lowest in the cable news industry. He is a pig, elitist, lair and probably takes it up the ass dry.

Where would that tool go? He was run out of England for falsifying news reports about British troops abusing prisoners in Iraq. He was fired by the Daily Mail for fuck sake. Why is CNN wasting bandwith on him? His ratings are the lowest in the cable news industry. He is a pig, elitist, lair and probably takes it up the ass dry.

Simple answer here... CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.

CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.

they are all bullshit...people would do much better turning off those tv's and reading to find accurate information on important topics. tv is the #1 tool of the indoctrination process used by the powers that be in every country but especially the US.

can anybody really say they have ever "learned" anything from television?

IML Gear Cream!
they are all bullshit...people would do much better turning off those tv's and reading to find accurate information on important topics. tv is the #1 tool of the indoctrination process used by the powers that be in every country but especially the US.

can anybody really say they have ever "learned" anything from television?

sesame street taught me everything i needed to know as a child. American Ride has to be the coolest history show on TV right now.

From what I've seen here and there he's threatening to leave the US if the 2nd Amendment isn't repealed. See ya, fuckstick!

is it because he wouldnt feel safe???

The best interview was with Ben Shapiro. While his personality is slightly annoying, his reasoning is mostly spot on.

I've said it before but the main problem with PM and the majority of MSM's coverage of this issue is the lack of critical thinking and education. If this were a scientific discussion it would not remotely resemble what we've seen. The anti's keep saying "we need a serious discussion in this country on gun violence", ok great, conduct a legitimate statistical analysis showing causation between assault weapons and crime, then we'll talk. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about. Unfortunately, most people think hurling anecdata and psuedostatistics back and forth is a legitimate form of arguing.

The best interview was with Ben Shapiro. While his personality is slightly annoying, his reasoning is mostly spot on.

I've said it before but the main problem with PM and the majority of MSM's coverage of this issue is the lack of critical thinking and education. If this were a scientific discussion it would not remotely resemble what we've seen. The anti's keep saying "we need a serious discussion in this country on gun violence", ok great, conduct a legitimate statistical analysis showing causation between assault weapons and crime, then we'll talk. Otherwise there is nothing to talk about. Unfortunately, most people think hurling anecdata and psuedostatistics back and forth is a legitimate form of arguing.

pm just got a dose of :analsex:

it's comforting to see that people on here don't stick up for him. We may all disagree on a ton of different things on here, but at least we agree on this.

Simple answer here... CNN is a bullshit news station and only reports what they want. He is their mouth to try and convince people we don't need guns or a right to protect ourself.

I keep wondering when the Chief Financial Officers will lower the boom on low rated high cost talking opinion heads on the "news shows". You may not agree with guys like O'Reilly, Hannity (who makes me ill), but truth be told, they have the numbers and advertising dollars. MSNBC and CNN both are in the tank money wise. They keep pounding the same thing that causes them to hemorrhaging money. It seems that even with bad ratings the political correctness trumps all in the land of the left.

sesame street taught me everything i needed to know as a child. American Ride has to be the coolest history show on TV right now.

both Sesame Street and the Electric Company were some bad ass kids shows I'll give them that. but the stuff that caterers to the growing youth and adults does nothing except root your brain IMO. I made the mistake of actually trying to watch a music video on MTV last year, what a mistake that was. talk about making one suicidal or homicidal...LOL

MSNBC and CNN both are in the tank money wise. They keep pounding the same thing that causes them to hemorrhaging money.

NBCUninversal LLC can handle the loss no problem, the majority shareholders of GE & Comcast have $'s falling out of their asses.

Yeah, that is true. But in my small mind, business is business. If you have an affiliate draining your stock shares, blue sky the hell out of it and dump it. Or pull it down and rebuild it into a commodity that people want.

Back