• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

no domestic gear discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have 5 clients lol that are looking for goods threw me but they don't believe in domestic gear but I wanna prove them wrong these guys are paying out of the ass for their shit. any recommendations please pm thanks

ya its freaking crazy lets put it this way their paying xxx for one damn bottle of test.

I would recommend if they are looking to put on size then go with sustanol for sure thats the best
one to use if they are looking to cut then the only choice would be anavar. If they are looking for
oral caps instead of shots then go with winstrol. Hope this helps you a bit. Good luck to you bro

Re: domestic gear

Really bro.. Just look in the sponsor section

o and keith I will be placing a order very soon like tomorrow!!

I would recommend if they are looking to put on size then go with sustanol for sure thats the best
one to use if they are looking to cut then the only choice would be anavar. If they are looking for
oral caps instead of shots then go with winstrol. Hope this helps you a bit. Good luck to you bro

what the actual fuck?

haha I know I am but shit im in bfe with a bunch of fucking rednecks and a bottle of jager

there's no such thing, and this thread sounds sketchy :thinking:

I think you need to do alot more research before you give advise....just saying

Buy a elite membership and check out the sponsor section.No source talk here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back