• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione : trenabol/trenavar/oral tren

i feel that 105mg ED of tren(ph) is equal to roughly 25-35mg of tren ace.

You would need at least that much, 60mg really didn't do much when I tried it last year. It's a poor conversion rate with that PH.

Any feedback on the Blackstone trenabol yet?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Any feedback on the Blackstone trenabol yet?

I am at 3 weeks, 4 caps ED, I have never used injectable Tren, but I can say I have never had the same effects from any other PH or steroid that I am getting from Trebabol.

Good to hear. Going to give this a try as i dont like tren cough.

IML Gear Cream!
I am at 3 weeks, 4 caps ED, I have never used injectable Tren, but I can say I have never had the same effects from any other PH or steroid that I am getting from Trebabol.

I hate to bring back an old thread but found this doing research. I was just wondering what others may be running for support on 4-5 caps of the Super Trenabol? I know Caber or Prami should be used with inj tren. Havent tried it yet but will some day. Should Caber or Prami be used with this oral? Or will an OTC such as P5P, Bromo, Vitex etc be good on 80-100mg per day? I plan on using test-P for a base and possibly throwing in DMZ with this on a cut with T3. On TRT and many prev cycles under the belt just but have not thrown in a progestin yet. Just wondering what you all have used with the Super Trenabol?

Back