• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ecstasy

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any luck scoring real MDMA or is it all bullshit right now.

Also, what are mushrooms going for now days?

I second this. Would love to know someone who has access.

I was in amsterdam last month and we got a box of 10 Venezuelan mushrooms for 25euros
being british fags we made tea with them and got very very shit faced

MDMA hydrochloride salt is available on silk road. I can't say about the shrooms. My best friend has been picking shrooms out of his cow field for the past month which is impressive considering how cold it is right now. I need to call him today and get him to mail me some shrooms.

WP sales gmp ecstasy:coffee: lots of mods and admin like very very good!

WP sales gmp ecstasy:coffee: lots of mods and admin like very very good!

Are their prices 5 times higher than what other people charge like their other products?

Tell me more about this hydrochloride salt and Silk Road.

Thanks!

Takes a bit of time and patients, but the products usually top notch. PM me, and I will point you in the right direction.

poped the molly i'm sweating,woooo...

IML Gear Cream!
Tell me more about this hydrochloride salt and Silk Road.

Thanks!

the Silk Road is pretty cool. you pay your tolls with bitcoins.

I like the whole bitcoin concept.

azza wants samples so he can review them.....

I was in amsterdam last month and we got a box of 10 Venezuelan mushrooms for 25euros
being british fags we made tea with them and got very very shit faced
makes a good pizza topping

lol at pars comment. yes you can get the real deal. i get it from germany best molly ever had, dont get it anymore becuase i dont use it and theres so much fake shit out there that drove the prices down you cant make any $ with the real shit. idk what to tell you sbouy shrooms though. SR is your best but unless oyu know someone. bitcoins is a huge pain so i dont use that place anymore

Guys, getting bitcoins is not a pain in the ass once you have setup everything. It is a small investment of your time when you consider how much easier it makes things later. From my chair sitting on my ass in my underwear, I can remotely convert money from my bank account into bitcoins, place and order, and receive my package in the mail.

Right now, I can order any fucking thing I want and have it here in 2 to 3 weeks. It only takes 10 minutes of actual time. The initial setup took a day or two for me to figure out everything, but since then it has been as easy as ordering a some bullshit off amazon.

i dont want my bank account linked to anything bit coin related so when i do it i do it the long way of ordering bit coins, going to a bank and depositing money in an account i was given and then the bitcoins are relseaed to my account then i can transfer then the a wallet and mixer or what ever then i transfer then to SR. going straight from your bank account to a wallet and then to SR is asking for trouble IMO

I used to get good ex cheapp, mush is everywhere here to. Could get ounces for around 200

Just can't get it pure anymore, always seems to be cut with crap - mostly meth I guess :(

i dont want my bank account linked to anything bit coin related so when i do it i do it the long way of ordering bit coins, going to a bank and depositing money in an account i was given and then the bitcoins are relseaed to my account then i can transfer then the a wallet and mixer or what ever then i transfer then to SR. going straight from your bank account to a wallet and then to SR is asking for trouble IMO

You can't go straight from your bank to a bitcoin wallet. I don't know of any US banks that do that. You have to go through a currency exchange to convert USD to bitcoin or buy bitcoins from a bitcoin seller. Your method is a waste of time and accomplishes nothing. You either have bitcoins in your wallet or you don't. Who you bought them from and how many steps you used to get them is irrelevant.

I only use silk road to order assassinations and occasionally when I need weapons grade uranium:coffee:

For the record wp does not carry gmp ecstasy, so stop pming me asking how to get it. Just go suck your boyfriends dick sober.

For the record wp does not carry gmp ecstasy, so stop pming me asking how to get it. Just go suck your boyfriends dick sober.

What? So you're saying its ugl??

Back