• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Gear ?

AMA Rider

80's lame knowledge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just doing a little research, and it seems all the perceived good labs (. Heavy Iron calls them out regularly ) have a few things in common .
- all have a PH no more acidic than < 4
- most use Ethyl Oleate as a carrier
- all are overdosed slightly
- most are " pricey "
- Alot are Gmp certified

Just doing a little research, and it seems all the perceived good labs (. Heavy Iron calls them out regularly ) have a few things in common .
- all have a PH no more acidic than < 4
- most use Ethyl Oleate as a carrier
- all are overdosed slightly
- most are " pricey "
- Alot are Gmp certified

I think some are more "pricey" than others.
Most are reasonable, IMHO

Not sure what ph has to do with it, but EO isn't necessary and some people don't tolerate it well. Good gear can be cheap to produce really, and I don't know many ug that are gmp certified yet there are plenty of good ones. All you can do is find a source with a good reputation and establish a relationship with them IMO

^^^^ HEAVY secretly owns each 1 of those sources

Not sure what ph has to do with it, but EO isn't necessary and some people don't tolerate it well. Good gear can be cheap to produce really, and I don't know many ug that are gmp certified yet there are plenty of good ones. All you can do is find a source with a good reputation and establish a relationship with them IMO
I agree there are some great ugl on here Diditalash. What freaked me out is GMPs that failed purity ( heavy metals ), mislabeled vials ( e in c vials ), and under dosed. Just looking at the BIG ones everyone knows about,and they are all pretty good actually. .

I'm also using the term GMP loosely for their claims of certification ? I hope this is ok to do, but here's a pretty good one Superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolicsteroids/44817-somelabresults if my bad Mods take it down ? I think the point is if someone was unsure they would do well to stay with well known labs like - Genza pharm, Balkan pharm, Genshi, Asia pharm, Kalpa pharm, and the like.

lol@ criminal drug rings claiming GMP and people believing them..

There's a ton of good ugls out that aren't gmp. New ones popping up everyday. Some good some bad

I'm also using the term GMP loosely for their claims of certification ? I hope this is ok to do, but here's a pretty good one Superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolicsteroids/44817-somelabresults if my bad Mods take it down ? I think the point is if someone was unsure they would do well to stay with well known labs like - Genza pharm, Balkan pharm, Genshi, Asia pharm, Kalpa pharm, and the like.

Great link.

If u do that atleast u know what's in it and its sterile assuming u follow correct procedures lol

Had some Balkan Sust, and tasted it. It gave me a numb mouth ( lol ), now I know it had Eo plus methyl benzoate in it. Mb is a cut for cocaine. To fucking funny some of these secret sauces.

Had some Balkan Sust, and tasted it. It gave me a numb mouth ( lol ), now I know it had Eo plus methyl benzoate in it. Mb is a cut for cocaine. To fucking funny some of these secret sauces.

Kinda makes me feel better paying the extra money for the asia pharma.

I agree there are some great ugl on here Diditalash. What freaked me out is GMPs that failed purity ( heavy metals ), mislabeled vials ( e in c vials ), and under dosed. Just looking at the BIG ones everyone knows about,and they are all pretty good actually. .

why i avoid UGL's now. i dont care how well you "make " it you dont have the facilities to test and or remove heavy metals. is most raws from china? then even more reason to test and remove.. nvm a number of other issues...
I think Iv had my run of UGL.s other then some orals i think im done with them. juts me though. to each their own. I mean you can get fake HG and thats no better... just be careful

to me balkan is UGL and not Hg or GMP... just a BIG maker like axio used to be (but they where honest about being ugl) but acting like a HG lab...

I have tried a few ugl's and found a home!

Euro-pharm treats me very nice, gear is smooth with no pip as test e or cyp shouldnt have. Some ugl's have crippled me which should never happen with test e or cyp.

I say go with what your comfortable with and if real hg is available get it

IML Gear Cream!
Dont hate cause youre cheap.

It has nothing to do with me being cheap.
I was merely noticing the fact that you guys are always jumping at the chance to shamelessly promote your brand by assuming all else is inferior. This was an actual chance to jump in and i was waiting and waiting to see a post.

It has nothing to do with me being cheap.
I was merely noticing the fact that you guys are always jumping at the chance to shamelessly promote your brand by assuming all else is inferior. This was an actual chance to jump in and i was waiting and waiting to see a post.

Im not a rep for wp. :coffee:

Im not a rep for wp. :coffee:

who said you were a rep.
When I first joined this site I had a log which included information about my steroid use.
A member named chorizo and a few other members whose names I cannot recall (only one of which were reps for wp) began sending me pictures of absesses, infected injection sites, and even a picture of an infected penis, stating that if I did not purchase from world-pharma this is undoubtedly happen to me.
That is where my frustration with you guys comes from.
Whether you like it or not you tend to "represent" wp with some of your posts just because it doesnt say board rep under your username doesnt mean that you dont speak about them enough to be considered a representative.

what do you guys think about tigerblood gear? anyone ever run it? pros/cons

So what kind of cycle are you planning on doing? What sort of anabolics? Are you looking to bulk
or cut? What are your goals? What is your nutrition like currently how many meals per day are
you eating right now and how many grams of protein carbs and fats? Let me see if I can help

So what kind of cycle are you planning on doing? What sort of anabolics? Are you looking to bulk
or cut? What are your goals? What is your nutrition like currently how many meals per day are
you eating right now and how many grams of protein carbs and fats? Let me see if I can help
I'm confused where the hell this came from lol. Um we're talking about good gear and labs?

Lmao, you crack me up!

your not supposed to use formed sentences or punctuation MG??

Back