• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Flawless" training routines

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently picked up a copy of Bob Paris' "Flawless" book. I've been lifting on and off for a couple of years now (alternating with hi-rep calisthenics cycles) using very basic full body, or 2 day split routines with heavy, compound excersizes. I bought this book in search of more varied training routines, but I was very surprised when I looked over the pages. The book offers 3 separate workout programs for beginner/intermediate/master levels. However, even the earliest stages of his intermediate program has you doing something like 14(!!!) different excersizes with 3x12 per excersize. You're supposed to keep that up 4 days a week with cardio almost every single day. Don't you guys think that its a perfect recepie for a burnout? These would be very good routines if each workout was split into 2 days. I just can't imagine how a drug free intermediate athlete would be able to recover from such excersizes. The 6 excersize (squat, BP, pulldown, shoulder press, crunch, bicep curl) program used to totally SMOKE my ass and I used to do it only 2-3 times a week. I can't imagine what doing 15 excersizes would do to me. I guess, the question I'm trying to ask is; is this some new "revolutionary" way to excersize, or is it just gross overtraining that could only be withstood by somebody who is juiced to the limit? Do you think it's a good idea to split up each daily routine into 2 days maybe? Here's an example of a routine from this book

MONDAY:
most of thee are done in the 2x12 range
Flat BP
Incline BP
Low-pulley row
rear-pulldown
dumbell presses
dumbell side raises
bent-over side raises
incline dumbell curl
barbell curl
tricep push-down