• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats your least favorite fitness/steroid/whatevadafuck forum?

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
and why

bodybuilding dot com

not a big fan of professional muscle

don't like steroidology too much either

in that order

my favorite for really solid info is dat b trues forum

oh, and the why's...I dont like BB dot com because so many people on it are mind numbingly brainless...I do actually like its info sections though but think the forums suck

promuscle...I don't like the insane flashing constant advertising inundations

and steroidology...cuz a cpl of douches I don't like personally are all over the boards

My favorite place is IMF of course. My lovely home FOREVER!!

and honestly, 99% of all other places BLOW.

I mean for real.. who's CEO is hot like Prince?

dude..get off his JOCK!

KOS said you were gonna be sending me full frontal nudes..how come that hasn't materialized?

Well, since SheriV is actually SFW, check your FB from a couple days ago. I sent them. along with Messican videos.

You are welcome.

uhm, I'm not someone alter...and about to leave over it
I've been a good sport for a bit now..its getting lame

IML Gear Cream!
dick

this faggot must be SFW..

flamming faggot cock sucker

I sent Sheri cock pics and all I got was reps and compliments. Lol

Best forums:
Ironmag
Asf
Phf (placebo info)
Olm is ok
Md kinda sucks
Rxmuscle is nothing great
Heavyiron labs is shit
BB Ing dot com sucks

Can't think of any others that I really even give a fuck about lol

eroids.com are filled with a bunch of dumb asses, im obligated to go on there and post pics :(

uhm, I'm not someone alter...and about to leave over it
I've been a good sport for a bit now..its getting lame
Why so sensitive. Your dealing with a bunch of geared up guys. You can't expect flowers and sweet nothing's in your ear around here.

Why so sensitive. Your dealing with a bunch of geared up guys. You can't expect flowers and sweet nothing's in your ear around here.
True. If u think there being rough on you maybe u should take a look at previous posts about azza. It is anything goes for a reason

especially in AG

squat-fail-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-77.gif

:nail:............WOW !!!!

i like bb com for the training stuff and has some good articles but a bunch of fucken poofters on the forums

IML is still the best though, it has attracted a real deviant element that i like and now azza the pedo bear is gone it's only a better place......

IML Gear Cream!

LOLOLOL its not that...Its retarded..
like its dumb, boring, not fun
its literally like a retard repeating the same thing over and over again

I get about 12 things a day since I joined in reference to it..probably closer to twice as much if I factored in comments in private and in open forums

fuck, get some new material

also, this place has nothing on snuts for nastiness..haha

lols and bros?

I'm pretty sure its gone now

i like bb com for the training stuff and has some good articles but a bunch of fucken poofters on the forums

IML is still the best though, it has attracted a real deviant element that i like and now azza the pedo bear is gone it's only a better place......

I was directed here by someone for its deviant element

This is the only forum I participate in, it feels like home... Can't say much more than that. The other sites may have some info but it like going to Mexico to see the donkey show... You go, you watch, but you DON'T participate...

I already did, where were you

Back