• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for women ?

AMA Rider

80's lame knowledge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting ready for a spring cutter, and I get crazy horny when I'm on. Now, my wife is a great sport with my vigorous advances :clapping:. My question is how should I know when she's had her fill of me ? Or, when should I take it easy on her ? Any telltale signs to watch for ? She's to game for her own good is why I ask. Thanks In advance.

I say go with just asking her but don't be a pest about it...

nothing is less sexy than a man that isn't confident

it's nice that you care if shes interested or not but I would hope her self esteem is good enough that she would tell you to fuck off if she was bored (or sore..lol) from you

Give her 1 week a month off. But she can still fine tune her BJ skills... Lol

I say go with just asking her but don't be a pest about it...

nothing is less sexy than a man that isn't confident

it's nice that you care if shes interested or not but I would hope her self esteem is good enough that she would tell you to fuck off if she was bored (or sore..lol) from you
Yeah, I do care what is good for her, thanks. Good old talk seems right to me as well. Got lucky with her for sure. See ya Sheri.

Give her 1 week a month off. But she can still fine tune her BJ skills... Lol
That's just crazy talk a week off ! I would still catch a rear naked choke on er ( lol ) :boobs:

This is interesting post of rider. We sex with her when she is ready.

I can usu tell when my wife gives me the " Really...Again?" Response lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back