IronMag Research Chems

Red Blood Cell Count

Rep Points

Red Blood Cell Count

So, for the past I dont know how many years, my doctor including my Endo have been complaining that my RBC's are to high and my blood is as thick as syrup. Ya, well, I dont doubt it considering what I do. But...Ive been on 100mg of test now for quite a awhile and they arent lowering. Giving blood isnt an option. Im blackballed from Hep B I had when I was younger. So both my docs tell me I will stroke out if I dont lower my test. Ive told them both, I cant go any lower or wont. Its a quality of life issue for me since Im older. So after all these years, I said to my doc, give me a script to a Phlelbotomist to draw a pint of blood. So I went and seen this Doc today at a Cancer Center where they give chemo and stuff to give a pint of blood and he told me that he has seen 5 patients this week with the same thing. Normal he says for an older guy on Test. No problem he says, lets schedule three sessions for 1 pint each. Its the only way to get the levels down. And, oh, by the way he says, not need to cut back on the test. You can actually up it becase yours is low. We will do this twice a year to your red cells down or more. I was like WTF?? Are you serious? here is a doc that actually knows his shit! he is going to write a letter to my regular do to tell him to quit bitching at me. LOL! He was kidding, but he is going to tell my doc its all normal. So..thought Id share. Sometimes when you look hard enough you find a doc that knows his stuff. Good day for me

Rep Points

Out of curiosity, what is your RBC count and H&H level?

Rep Points

And you wonder why there are so many malpractice suits, some doctors don't know dick. It's ashame, I guess thats why they call it a practice.

Rep Points

Yeah..you are at increased risk for stroke with high RBC and hematocrit. I don't understand why u are dissing them...They wanted to treat the problem...Giving blood periodically just treats the symptom. And maybe your TRT has nothing to do with your high RBC. Maybe its something more serious. But the only way to find out is to come off for awhile...stop being so stubborn.

Rep Points

I'd like to become a doctor just so I can give myself scripts

Rep Points

what do you call a student that graduated from med school with a 2.5 GPA...
    A mothafuckin DOCTOR!
    there are good ones out there and there are idiots out there.
    Its too bad the idiots are the ones that get their own tv shows and become worshiped by the mass of couch potatoes in our country.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

I would fire that doctor, telling you for years you have high RBC from 100mg of test and doing nothing about it doesn't sound right to me. How do you know it isn't something potentially serious causing it? are you taking other compounds or much higher mgs than you're letting him know about? Strange situation, I wouldn't be satisfied with the other docs diagnosis either, my 2 cents.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by moodyman1 View Post
    Yeah..you are at increased risk for stroke with high RBC and hematocrit. I don't understand why u are dissing them...They wanted to treat the problem...Giving blood periodically just treats the symptom. And maybe your TRT has nothing to do with your high RBC. Maybe its something more serious. But the only way to find out is to come off for awhile...stop being so stubborn.
    I knew the reason why my RBCs were so high. From hormones. I mean Im not the only one that I know that has this problem. Its nothing more than AAS use over time. Its very common. But my doctor kept blaming my test usage when I was on a HRT dose of 100mg. I get very thorough physicals once a year for my job since Im overseas alot. I cant come off my HRT. It would be bad. I just have to give blood a couple times a year.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I would fire that doctor, telling you for years you have high RBC from 100mg of test and doing nothing about it doesn't sound right to me. How do you know it isn't something potentially serious causing it? are you taking other compounds or much higher mgs than you're letting him know about? Strange situation, I wouldn't be satisfied with the other docs diagnosis either, my 2 cents.
    I will find out if these blood draws work and fixes it. Ive had every other blood test done.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by whontime View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is your RBC count and H&H level?

Ill post it tommorow

Rep Points

Just be careful my friend. I had to get a bone marrow biopsy because my RBC was through the roof and my test level was in the gutter(go figure right, test and RBC usually go hand in hand). I would not wish that procedure on my enemies. If anyone has got one they know what I mean. They jab you in the back with a retardly long needle and extract bone marrow with it. The worst part was hearing the crunching sound when the needle hits your bone. Makes me gringe just thinking about it. And no matter how much drugs they give you, you still feel that pressure. They said "heck your a big guy we can give you a little more" I said "give me as much as medically possible". Anyway, if you can avoid a bone marrow biopsy...DO IT!

80's lame knowledge

Rep Points

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can you do it at home. You know grab a 25g and pull the plunger out. Drain a pint, and throw it down the drain ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA Rider View Post
    Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can you do it at home. You know grab a 25g and pull the plunger out. Drain a pint, and throw it down the drain ?
    25 G wouldnt work. Would need at least an 18G or it will clot up. Here is the risk at home, and yes you can do it, but you could die. Pass out, fall asleep or fall down, your dead. Dumb move to try on your own. Gives me the shivers thinking about bleeding out

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

this is some thing i have been reading about and will be starting to make this a regular practice to donate along with my blood work

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetMuscle View Post
    25 G wouldnt work. Would need at least an 18G or it will clot up. Here is the risk at home, and yes you can do it, but you could die. Pass out, fall asleep or fall down, your dead. Dumb move to try on your own. Gives me the shivers thinking about bleeding out
    Just weigh out some leeches than start peeling them off when they swell up and hit the target you want to lose lol.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Just be careful my friend. I had to get a bone marrow biopsy because my RBC was through the roof and my test level was in the gutter(go figure right, test and RBC usually go hand in hand). I would not wish that procedure on my enemies. If anyone has got one they know what I mean. They jab you in the back with a retardly long needle and extract bone marrow with it. The worst part was hearing the crunching sound when the needle hits your bone. Makes me gringe just thinking about it. And no matter how much drugs they give you, you still feel that pressure. They said "heck your a big guy we can give you a little more" I said "give me as much as medically possible". Anyway, if you can avoid a bone marrow biopsy...DO IT!
    Holy crapola! Almost makes me want to stick to my HRT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA Rider View Post
    Ive seen a YouTube guy do it
    I donated blood a couple weeks ago. They gave me the option for double red donation. I said yes! Your blood goes into a centrifuge, extracts the rbc and the leftover +saline is pumped back into you. Its called "ALYX"

Rep Points

Another option for lowering and maintaining Hematocrit is Naringin, which you can obtain by eating 1/2 to 1 grapefruit daily...or it can be purchased in supplement form. There is an abundant amount of research citing the beneficial effects of this compound on Hematocrit. The great thing about this compound is that it serves as a modulator, both lowering and elevating hematocrit as needed. So, regardless of your levels, naringin will work to normailize them. Of course, when consuming this compound in grapefruit form, you will recieve all the other numerous health benefit found in this citrus fruit.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

Rep Points

^Good info Mike

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

"Giving" your own blood at home, yeah, kinda creepy there!

Rep Points

Re: Red Blood Cell Count

Current doctor seems to not care or have knowledge. However it sounds like both.

Do a little looking around at doctors, speak to the nurse who helps the doctor and ask questions that are important to you to get an idea.

Hopefully you find a great doctor brother.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetMuscle View Post
    Ill post it tommorow
    So what were your levels??

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The side effect of an ACE inhibitor is it lowers RBC count. Try this