IronMag Research Chems

how to take my dianabol tabs??

Rep Points

how to take my dianabol tabs??

can anyone help.??
    i am taking a 8 week course of dianabol & decca

I am currently taking 5 x 5ml tabs a day, at the moment i take the tabs in one go in the morning, i have heard other people say you should spread the tabs out throughout the day. Is this rubbish or correct....if so what is the reason for it??

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Yeah, i'd space them.

You're not running the dianabol for the entire 8 weeks are you?
    Being held down by The Man

Rep Points

so spacing them is better....mmm...i'll give it a go. What is the reason for that??
    i normally take the dianabol for 8 weeks but cut the quantity down towards the last 2 weeks?? is that wrong??

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Half-life of the drug.

And for duration of use - dianabol has potential to be liver-damaging. Generally, cycles including dianabol do so for about four weeks at the beginning of the cycle (30-40mg weeks 1-3 then about 20mg for week 4).

How much research did you do on the compounds your putting into yourself before physically taking them?

Rep Points

i did do research on them and realise that tabs are generally not good on the liver i only do a course 1 or maybe twice a year. i will try to alter the amounts i take as u say and see how i go.

any other tips???? its always good to learn new stuff

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Half life is 3.5 hours, if you dont space it, then take it 30-45m before workouts, but it should be spaced.

4-6 weeks for DBol only to kick start the cycle, yes it will raise liver values - let your Test/Deca/EQ/Whatever do the work after, orals are usually only kick starters they should not be included the whole way through.

Rep Points

i must admit in the last few weeks i did used to cut down to just 5 - 10 ml a day but now i will just go for a 4 -5 week cycle as you say, thanks for the advice!!, its been a few years since i last took a cycle and its amazin how much wrong info is out there , hence the reason for seeking advice on this forum.

i tend to workout 5 days a week, on the days i dont train should i still take the dianabol as normal?????

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Are you on liquid dbol? On the days you dont train right, keep up with the regimen.

An alternative "cycle" for dbol is a bridge, where people take 10mg pre-workout and not at any other time of day.

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Definately space them out and take with food also. I would suggest 5 or 6 weeks and slowly increasing the dose...then tapering off....week 1 at 20mg, week 2 at 25 mg, week 3 at 30 mg, week 4 at 35mg, week 5 at 30mg, week 6 at 25mg.
    Searching for the right balance...

Rep Points

i take dianabol tablets by the way!

Mudge is the bridge method better than taking a higer dosage spread through the day?? i guess it works for some but not for others?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Second part of your question is probably a good answer for bridgers, there is a study that shows that it does not affect HPTA, yet at least one person who had blood work showed clearly that it hindered recovery.

I am guessing that your only doing dbol, in which case you may as well do what your doing now. The above method, with a 3.5 hour half life, would only have dbol in your system in some strength for a portion of the day.

Rep Points

actually i'm doing dianabol plus Decca once a week

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

I have heard about dianabol (small dose ---> ~10mg) in the mornings not effecting the HPTA.

Some have even used it for recovery purposes post cycle.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Not exactly recovery, its called "bridging" which is an attempt to stave off muscle loss between cycles, some like it some dont. I have come across at least one person who did standard recouperation between cycles and has a "permanently" low test level even though they claimed they did everything right. Thier natural test is almost not even measureable its so bad.

In this study test was reduced 69 % and LH was reduced 50 % after two months of 15 mg dianabol ED.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64 Related Articles, Links

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon...During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1 The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%.
    Test was suppressed by more > 50 %

Lancet 1976 Oct 2;2(7988):699-702 Related Articles, Links

"Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training.

Hervey GR, Hutchinson I, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Jones PR, Norgan NG, Levell MJ.

After failure to confirm an anabolic action of testosterone and its derivatives in rats, methandienone ('Dianabol', an "anabolic steroid" used by athletes) has been given to 11 athletic men during a course of weight-training, in a double-blind, crossover experiment. The dose of methandienone was 100 mg/day for 6 wk. Body weight and composition, muscular strength and performance, and indices of endocrine function were studied. Compared with the placebo period, on methandienone the subjects gained weight (mean 3-3 kg +/- 0-6 kg) and accumulated a disproportionately large amount of potassium (420+/-68 mmol); the increase in weight was confined to the lean part of the body, and the muscles increased in size. Strength and performance improved over each training period, but not significantly differently on drug and placebo. On the drug, plasma-cortisol concentration and urinary cortisol excretion increased, and plasma-testosterone decreased. Although the weight and body-composition changes may demonstrate an anabolic action of methandienone in man, they may alternatively have been caused by an increase in intracellular fluid, and the question of anabolic action therefore remains open.

Rep Points

the dbol bridge is ok nothing to special now try primo var and thats one of the better ones out there but legit primo is hard to come by in europe but not here in the states

Rep Points

I dont know of I realy agrea with that study. A 5 day study realy isnt enough to pass judgement on such a subject.

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    Not exactly recovery, its called "bridging" which is an attempt to stave off muscle loss between cycles, some like it some dont.

No, actually. Use of Dianabol post cycle for recovery (not necessarily going to do another cycle afterwards).

I don't know enough about it to comment much further though.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I suppose they are tapering with it, sounds like misguided information to me though.

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Tapering?

I just said that some use ~10mg doses in the AM post cycle to aid recovery.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The idea behind AM administration immediately upon wakeup is that somehow this test spike will be "undetectable" to the body as anything but natural, doesn't seem to look like that is true though from 2 people who have had blood work and the tests I've now seen.

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    The idea behind AM administration immediately upon wakeup is that somehow this test spike will be "undetectable" to the body as anything but natural, doesn't seem to look like that is true though from 2 people who have had blood work and the tests I've now seen.

Yeah, something like that - how the body regulates it's release of anabolic hormones due to circadium rythmn and/or noctural periods.

Rep Points

yes 10mg in the am is in most not enough to suppress naturel levels but iam not that big of fan of this type of bridge..