• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TNE with a Tren/Test/Mast cycle..

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
April 1st I will be starting another blast. Cycle will be 500mg TrenA/ 250mg Test(cruise dose)/ 500mg Mast. Currently I have been running 75mg TNE preworkout 3 days a week. I am hesitant to keep running the TNE on this upcoming blast because I dont want my test too high in comparison to my Tren. What do you guys think? Am I concerned over nothing?

I think it'll be alright. If you're really concerned with it but want to keep using tne you could drop a day or 2 of the tne or adjust your other test dose. Tne has an extremely short half life since there's no weight of an ester. For me personally I'd be more concerned with aromatization using tne so often. But like I said that's me personally. Even with an AI my nips get puffy and a little itchy the day after and I have to adjust my AI.

I have been running 25mg aromasin on days i run the tne. Lucky for me i am not gyno prone. I was more concerned with the sides from the tren increasing with my test dose increasing. Maybe i will drop the tne for this blast and just let the tren do the work.

I use it on blasts and cruises just not as often. 2x a week at most. But that's only because it makes me a little puffy and itchy the fallowing day. I didn't feel it affected me in a negative way on my last tren cycle that I just finished. Try it out and see if it affects you.

Go to 50 mg on TNE-adjust the AI to 12.5 mg twice a day.-OD

Back