• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

!!!!!10 x 10ml Asia Pharma steroids free lottery END! results here!!!!!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear members,all look its end..
since all forum not bring 10 guys i ask,we say lets finish this and vote!
so after all votes we got results!

1.st = jadean - 5 x 10ml
2.nf = HFO - 3 x 10ml
2.rd = Chucky - 2 x 10ml

Congratulation for all 5-6 guys who post pics!

Please go to my shop and make order of your vials by asia pharma you want to take!
send me over shop pm order key so in the morning prizes go out!

DO NOT FORGET YOU NEED TO DO LOG WITH PICS AND ALL!

Best-regards

Wp

Congrats guys! Pumped to try some trenabolic. Pm sent wp

Very cool guys!

Have fun!

Congratulations to all winners.

and dont forget to order mixed vials so you can do honest gear reviews!!!

Ok wp so hows this sounds 10 week cutter cypobolic 500mg/week 1-10 trenabolic 100mgs eod 60 days. What do you guys think?

wow, this is very cool ! Jadean you're a class act brother! I'm certain you were on your way to a sure victory! Thanks for sharing the gear man, I will be following your log. Grow or get lean or whatever you wanna do you big mofo:)

Thanks WP for running the contest and thank you for everyone that voted for me.

I have a question,where are all the guys who do the massive cycles always being recommended? Haha JK

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats guys. You're gonna enjoy the AP gear. Quality stuff.

wow, this is very cool ! Jadean you're a class act brother! I'm certain you were on your way to a sure victory! Thanks for sharing the gear man, I will be following your log. Grow or get lean or whatever you wanna do you big mofo:)

Thanks WP for running the contest and thank you for everyone that voted for me.

I have a question,where are all the guys who do the massive cycles always being recommended? Haha JK
Of course brother you and chucky both look awesome and i think anybody could have taken it. I would be lost without this forum and the solid members i interact with everyday so splitting the prize was a no brainer. Good luck guys, looking forward to following the logs.

If it was me... I would do prop, e/c and tren for a cutter. Get those pumps quick with prop if dosed correctly.

Back