• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what is the 1st sign you are on the verge of abs?

hellzoom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well that's the question what is the 1st sign your on your way to those abs^_^

When my wife said WTF your uppers are starting to show

It's like the top 2 or 4 just under your sternum. Those are usually the easiest to bring in, the hard abs to bring in are the lower abs since that's where most of the fat on men like to gather.

mine are barely starting to to peak through the fat, no where near picture worthy, I need to tighten up on my diet more first.

well I kind of think mine is coming in but I cant really tell... im one of those people who can exercise for a week lose 5 pounds easily and gain muscle fast

For me it was when i started fealing weaker on all my lifts.

i want to figure out what it looks like like when your starting get abbs

Not me, if I want to lose fat I have to eat stupid clean or just not eat at all. Either way when I do that I don't get enough calories a day to gain anything.

IML Gear Cream!
well iv lost 4 pounds since last Friday i just eat fruits for snakes and for breakfast oatmeal and lunch protein shake

well iv lost 4 pounds since last Friday i just eat fruits for snakes and for breakfast oatmeal and lunch protein shake

unless you are on supps....and for some people even if you are...more than a pound a week is chewing up precious muscle....as a ypoung guy your metabolism should be raging...lifts some weights....play some sports...don't eat so much crap....no sugary drinks

Water weight brah. Impossible to loose that much pure fat in that time frame (Not counting DNP). Stick to heavy compounds and eat clean brah.

If you're fat then like Z499 said, you'll see your upper abs start to define. Probably around 17-18% BF. Keep loosing and they'll all show eventually.

If you're skinny and have flat abs, start eating / doing compounds as suggested. If you're truly doing so already, consider that abs don't change substantially with training in appearance as there is a ton of connective tissue. The shape of your abs is largely genetic.

The first sign? That then the light is right that you can start to see the outline of them

IML Gear Cream!
Water weight brah. Impossible to loose that much pure fat in that time frame (Not counting DNP). Stick to heavy compounds and eat clean brah.
well...Clen would say different

CaptainNapalm;3065641[B said:
]Who cares about abs,[/B] just make sure your back is wide enough

most of the human race and every woman I've ever met either likes or really loves abs.

It's Powerlifters and people who try but still can't get them to show who usually don't care about them...

wide backs are not excluded or a trade off, you can have both:)

most of the human race and every woman I've ever met either likes or really loves abs.

It's Powerlifters and people who try but still can't get them to show who usually don't care about them...

True. Never heard a girl say I hate that guy's six pack. I think it has a lot to do with genetics and diet.

I was half joking. I agree with you. You certainly can have both.

Back