• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lab Results!

Laborer

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Went yesterday for my labs, cruise dose at 200mg test cyp (euro pharm)

Testosterone serum. 1224
LH. .1
FSH. .2
Estradiol. 20.2

I have been using formeron but stopped 2 weeks ago but looks like it was still active since my est. is right in the middle.

Will post actual test results when I get home

Impressive for so little...

So was that a 200mg shot or split up at 100/100?how many days after your shot was your labs taken?

Good numbers though bro.

It was split twice a week 100mg monday & 100mg thursday. Last shot was last thursday, so 6 days ago. I understand that I didnt follow the protocol but since I was already on a cruise dose and we were looking for labs I could see were I stood.

Ya I got ya, I was just curious how you split your shots up

Yeah I prefer the twice a week shot over once a week.

Just getting home now, gotta edit my personal info out and then will post actual labs.

Took a quick pic, a lil easier then editing.

Attachments

• IMAG0415.jpg
    IMAG0415.jpg
    820.9 KB · Views: 34
Good numbers-is a bit high for 200 mgs-but you were only six days out.EP is great gear-Thanks for testing-OD

Good numbers-is a bit high for 200 mgs-but you were only six days out.EP is great gear-Thanks for testing-OD

Yeah, that is high for what he was doing. Very good readings. Glad to see that. :)

Back