• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am I allowed to

XXL

Dr. Jeckyll
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ask where to get something? Because I need something lol

with all these sponsors u ask where to get something, idiot or just an real idiot :banned:

Obviously it's not something I was able to just blurt out in the open if I worded it like that.

Idiot or just A**** real idiot... If your gonna insult someone make sense first so u dont in turn look like the idiot, you crayon eating bastard. Smh

^^ returned the favor...

im jus sayin, neg breeds neg. if someone needs something and isnt blurting it out thats called respect, and being cautious. we arent buying and selling daisy's here...

now quit all this bickering ladies and get back to it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364566721.533290.jpg

If you need to ask on a forum like this then you need to avoid aas for your own safety .
look at the shops , one one or two and check out reviews... maybe even start a thread asking who has exp with them...
but i would not ask or make a thread like this.

IML Gear Cream!
If you need to ask on a forum like this then you need to avoid aas for your own safety .
look at the shops , one one or two and check out reviews... maybe even start a thread asking who has exp with them...
but i would not ask or make a thread like this.

i was looking for something specific blergs and had limited time and limited resources at the time. i was using my phone. Me and u have spoke in the past bro, you should know im not a dummy and have plenty of experience.
Sometimes the stupid question is necessary.

im done here now... got what i needed and in the time frame i needed it by.. christ guys the hazing is a bit much on a INFO board. Im sure it looks stupid but sometimes ya do what ya gotta do. my point is, it worked. u guys can lock this up if u want.

Hazing? Haha. Don't be so thin skinned. They are only trying to help you for your OWN good. Everything blergs said is right.

Back