25% Off Black Friday Sale

Advices Needed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advices Needed!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

My benching days are over until I fix my shoulder, my forearms kill every time I curl.
    Im way too fat around my middle and cruising is making me depressed.

I guess I could :

strangle a hooker . . . ban someone popular and influencial like KOS. . . learn how to auto-fellate myself again . . . buy a prius like d-lats does . . .

Any other advices to fix these ailments?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Ban DGG, you will feel much better
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

why do people thin they have to bench? there are way better chest moves...and you are no good at it anyway
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    why do people thin they have to bench? there are way better chest moves...and you are no good at it anyway
    I was making the best progress of my life - from 85kg to 110kg in 4 months - all incline. Made some major upper body gains too, which I needed as Im too leg heavy. It's probably time for a change I guess.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    My benching days are over until I fix my shoulder, my forearms kill every time I curl.

I guess I could :

strangle a hooker . . . ban someone popular and influencial like KOS. . . learn how to auto-fellate myself again . . . buy a prius like d-lats does . . .

close your eyes for 10 minutes,

clear every thought from your head,

concentrate as hard as u can,

imagine you are Azza, no job, no money, life has passed u by, wife has 1 tooth, banned all over the place (gyms and interweb boards), a laughing stock at best, pedo record listed in interpol,

now open ur eyes and look in the mirror

mother fucken sunniest brightest day of your life when u realise it was only in ur mind!!!!

gich bro!
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was making the best progress of my life - from 85kg to 110kg in 4 months - all incline. Made some major upper body gains too, which I needed as Im too leg heavy. It's probably time for a change I guess.
    nice work captn

pity ull go all past and pale if u dont find a way to work out
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

Rep Points

Have you tried DECA or npp to help with the pain? High volume will be much easier on the body until your healed up,
    Powdered by H-as

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Azza makes a great pet fish! But there's no fun in humping him.

I would like to tie him up and get the GF to pee on him. then coat his pee pee with vegemite before setting the dogs loose

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    Have you tried DECA or npp to help with the pain? High volume will be much easier on the body until your healed up,
    I was on deca bro - 400-600mg. It doesn't do much for me injury wise

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

fuck even pretending to be azza....how could you griff
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS

Rep Points

I guess I could :

learn to isolate the chest, take the shoulders out.

same with curls, isolate

or dont workout, quit your job and go on welfare, then you can be like Griff
    I?M A BEGGAR

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.......advice from Dr. Azza..

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post

same with curls, isolate

Lol thanks Azza. I hadn't thought of that.

You're 20+ yrs of experience really helps me out

The only curls I can do is cable with a rope - start wrist neutral like a hammer and supine them as I raise the rope.

Rep Points

I guess I could :

Any other advices to fix these ailmenTs?
    Go get you some nice breast implants, let your hair grow out and start taking it up the ass like a real man...
    no worries?
    What’s better than a rose on your piano?
    Tulips on your organ.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rednack View Post
    Go get you some nice breast implants, let your hair grow out and start taking it up the ass like a real man...
    no worries?
    Well picture this, I'm thinning on top of my head, so I clip my hair short. If I let it grow, just the sides do like sideshow bob. The implants would be a nice touch I guess, I'd look like a well charming pre-op tran

Still growin
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

id say a three day blow and hooker bender should do the trick. how did that all work out anyway for your bday?
    But seriously, if you cant lift heavy anymore just stop all together, you will one day anyway... May i suggest model airplanes or crochete, or shuffle board with the rest of the broken down gear abusers, you could put togehter a league!!! it would be awsome!
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

Well picture this, I'm thinning on top of my head, so I clip my hair short. If I let it grow, just the sides do like sideshow bob. The implants would be a nice touch I guess, I'd look like a well charming pre-op tran
    I'd check into it no shit, with an ass like urs it could become very prosperous...
    Tulips on your organ.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    id say a three day blow and hooker bender should do the trick. how did that all work out anyway for your bday?
    But seriously, if you cant lift heavy anymore just stop all together, you will one day anyway... May i suggest model airplanes or crochete, or shuffle board with the rest of the broken down gear abusers, you could put togehter a league!!! it would be awsome!
    We looked into that. Quality hookers are like 600/hr blow is about the same a gram. Me and the mrs realized a one night bender would pay for a ticket to Vegas, where the hookers and blow are more affordable.

Btw, does the clock start when you're fucking or when you arrive? Ideally you'd want to loosen up with a few drinks and laughs, but I'm not paying 600 for the privilege. The other option is to walk in there and start hammering away

Still growin
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

We looked into that. Quality hookers are like 600/hr blow is about the same a gram. Me and the mrs realized a one night bender would pay for a ticket to Vegas, where the hookers and blow are more affordable.

Btw, does the clock start when you're fucking or when you arrive? Ideally you'd want to loosen up with a few drinks and laughs, but I'm not paying 600 for the privilege. The other option is to walk in there and start hammering away
    The girl,or guy you'd be punding dont give a shit it's work to them ya know. Thats like the average person being told to go dig a hole or load a shelf, they dont need drinks and shit to get em in the mood they just do it so they can get that check... i'd say punch em in the mouth bend em over and fuck'em quick, then ask for a discount...

BTW hookers are illegal in vegas, you have to go about 2hrs north of vegas for the legal ones. don't get me wrong there are plenty of hookers in vegas, but if your looking to minimize you legal exposure go north.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Lol my GF wants to do it all classy. Hell it's her idea so ill along with whatever. I told her to pick the girl and orchestrate activities - that way I can't do no wrong

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

600 a gram!?! Fuck that I don't care if the shit is pure and uncut. Best way to get marching powder in Vegas is to ask the cab drivers.

Rep Points

Fuckit....bann kos
    Tulips on your organ.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Advices Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    600 a gram!?! Fuck that I don't care if the shit is pure and uncut. Best way to get marching powder in Vegas is to ask the cab drivers.
    Australia prices bro. It's criminal!

I was down in Nicaragua years ago and a fist full cost me $20 from the fisherman! Bluewaters on the Caribbean side - damn pirates nest took 2 days by river boat and buses on fkd up goat tracks to get there

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Australia prices bro. It's criminal!

I was down in Nicaragua years ago and a fist full cost me $20 from the fisherman! Bluewaters on the Caribbean side - damn pirates nest took 2 days by river boat and buses on fkd up goat tracks to get there
    300 a gram would be criminal. 600 is an gaping ass rape.

You have that fishermans cell?

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

same with curls, isolate

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by [SIL] View Post
    Looks like he's been doing a lot of isolating lately...
    Tulips on your organ.

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

yes..isolating children

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS

Rep Points

where are sils pics? apparently he looks so good we dont even qualify to look.
    I?M A BEGGAR

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

where are sils pics? apparently he looks so good we dont even qualify to look.
    I will pm them thru to you.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Serious Answer:
    First few things I would do:
    1. Lighten your weight reasonably, 50% of 1RM might be a great place to start for you.
    2. Keep your elbows semi tucked by your side while working your chest, not 90 degrees out from your body(this will also work anterior delt, so what.) take 40(at first)-60(work towards that) seconds of your pecs being under tension to complete each SET of a chest exercise. This is VERY difficult to do, if it's easy, you're doing it wrong or you need to shorten the rest and add a few lbs. Take very short rests between sets, start with 30 seconds, setting the goal to be 10 seconds between sets.
    3. Stop using barbells, period. Yes, they do work, but they are negligible if your injured.
    4. No dips, period.
    5. Do all pressing motions with elbows out in front, more in a tucked postion, not a 90 degrees to side of your body, assuming that's what you're doing. It's very common...
    6. Stay simple use flat and a low incline, cables are fine too. Personally, I would warm up with super setting limited ROM cables with low inclines coupled with rotator cuff exercises using a 5lb DB to benchmark and increase blood flow prior to moving forward with your chest training.

Just an FYI-
    Ironically, it's the elbows out form which places greater tension on the pec that creates the width and pec growth. This also stresses the RC and shoulder joint which is one common facet of many possibilities of how most RC/shoulder injuries are caused in the first place.
    I would guess you love or loved dips at one point> This is a great exercise for building upper body and the worst exercise you can do for your RC/shoulder. It is rarely done correctly and almost sure to cause/irritate an injury at some point. Dips should alway be done in front of you, never behind. The rotation is too great even for the shoulder, decline presses are also mechanically incorrect for your RC/shoulder as well

Keep us posted C.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast