• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Living off the land?

Booby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I didnt know where to post this so feal free to move it to another section...Do any of you live off the grid or a self sustainable life off your land?...I wonder how many people involved in bodybuilding or weightlifting live this lifestyle?

just have a small garden, nothing major.

I didnt know where to post this so feal free to move it to another section...Do any of you live off the grid or a self sustainable life off your land?...I wonder how many people involved in bodybuilding or weightlifting live this lifestyle?

Thinking of going Grizzly Adams style?

I used to survive financially purely off growing and selling my own weed.
I literally only left my house to go to the gym.
I only had one plant at a time.
Ahh the good old days when I could survive off of 100 bucks/week

Thinking of going Grizzly Adams style?
I already did, lol...I bought 20 acres 4 years ago and built a small off grid cabin...Im deep in the woods on a lake...Im not totally self sufficient but ive been working at it over the years...I was just wondering if any other members are into prepping, survivalism, hunting, fishing, or off the grid type living?...I love it except for the fact that i have to drive 30 miles for groceries and supplies and 60 miles to the gyms.

just have a small garden, nothing major.
Thats cool, i grow vegetables and have fruit trees, and some live stock...Im slowly building up my homestead each year.

i grew up on a 30k hectare wheat farm, learnt to hunt/track with my grandfathers as a kid, then the govt here went nutts on gun laws after some bastard shot a bunch of people, martin bryan was his name in tasmania-australia
miss it sometimes, i was really demanding but really rewarding learning ur limitations and trying to push them

Back