• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Griff is Dead

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Your dead fucker, apologise on the open forums to live, do it within 12 hours or meet your maker.

sent from iPad while driving to Griffs house

Your dead fucker, apologise on the open forums to live, do it within 12 hours or meet your maker.

are you gonna submerge him in that dark hairy cave know as your asshole??

YVXDF.jpg

this is between me and the fuckwit they call griff, time is ticking

KOS please explain after the 12 step ownage program you did, you wanting to repeat the program. As for your wife, she must need glass?s or feels sorry for you fat lame donkey ass

Sent from an ipad? How fucking gay.

IML Gear Cream!
eat a dick you fat useless fuck, then repeat, fattie

Azza , you're going to get a spanking, would you like that ?? Maybe a 'gang spank'......

i said the throat fucking thing as the worst insult i could muster up, when its like twenty against one here, i dont fight fair, maybe you should man up and realise not everything written is truth you dumb shit. I have your IP, just saying

lmao just got online to get his killer message

a few things fuckstick

You couldnt afford an Ipad nor the monthly fees for the sim card, u cant afford a gym membership, supps, gears or even the postage for free samples

You couldnt afford gas to go anywhere except centrelink in your broken ass, cheap shit junkers u call a car, you could park ur car where the boongs live, with the keys in the ignition and the motor running and they wouldnt steal that hunk of shit

The fact that ur pretending to somehow have "better" skills that Sil now is really funny lmao so uve been letting him ass fuck u for 6 months online cause ur just waiting to make ur move?

Lastly, nice to see what time of the day u actually wake up, usually between 10am-12pm, nice to know us taxpayers are footing a bill for a fag who wont even get out of bed

side note, bring that one tooth scrubber u married and a pair of pliers, she might give decent head if i can get that last tooth pulled out!

Azza , you're going to get a spanking, would you like that ?? Maybe a 'gang spank'......

im hoping he brings his old lady, the last time i got blown from a trailer park one tooth crack whore was when i was in uni for a dare. she will need to blow me for gas money to take his corpse home......

you are one easy son bitch to wind up, my iPad, i won it, cost me nothing. I bet your uni dare involved a goat, a jar of honey and a pole

you are one easy son bitch to wind up, my iPad, i won it, cost me nothing. I bet your uni dare involved a goat, a jar of honey and a pole

so this is your way of saying u just tried to lie ur ass off one more time, got called out to back up the mouth, came up short as alway, now it was just a joke?

the word loser doesnt even begin........

why would you pay when you win it, fuck your retarded, griff you poor hapless bastard, anytime anywhere, i bet you 1000 bucks you would not show, i bet you 2000 bucks you would not show alone.

azza1971 said:
Griffith said:
dont let me live u homo cunt,

come get me, i fucken dare u

give me your address then or we can meet somewhere, i travel for business so let me know, just me just you

the azza lies just keep on rolling.....since when the fuck is being on welfare a business??

why would you pay when you win it, fuck your retarded, griff you poor hapless bastard, anytime anywhere, i bet you 1000 bucks you would not show, i bet you 2000 bucks you would not show alone.

azza challenges, no reason to believe you would keep ur word....cepting u dont have 2000 cents u broke inbred poor white trash mother fucker

^^LMAO they told Azza he is a Pilot at the YMCA, he takes cawk in the shower and piles it up his ass, they pass him around and call that travelling

the azza lies just keep on rolling.....since when the fuck is being on welfare a business??

you think on welfare, i aint telling you cunts the truth about what i do, you can get fucked, you deserve to be lied to.

These kinds of threats or jokes are senseless. And humorless.

These kinds of threats or jokes are senseless. And humorless.

i welcome death, im married!!!!!!

azza can be a dickhead all he likes, but threatening to kill people is serious indictable offence regardless if hes serious of joking and me being a law abiding citizen.........muwahahahahaahahahahahahahaha cracked myself up with the law abiding part.....

relax ur sphincter azza, ur life is all the revenge any of ur enemies would ever need lmao

Back