Cemproducts.com

Best AI to use as part of PCT??

Rep Points

Best AI to use as part of PCT??

whats up everyone. its 5 weeks after i finished my msten cycle using 4 weeks of torem and daa for PCT. i started erase starting week 3 of PCT and am still on it, but my nipples are wicked puffy. No its not gyno, theres no sensitivity or lumps, theyre just real puffy and somewhat pointy. This happened at the end of my pct for dymethazine also but the puffiness went away after i stopped the DAA. For my upcoming SDMZ 2.0 this summer, because of its potency, i want to avoid rebound at all costs so feel like i need something stronger than erase. In your experiences and opinions, which would be the best option to run during pct to reduce the puffiness and rebound estrogen to prevent gyno, anastrozole, aromasin, or letro? thanks guys

Rep Points

Aromasin has no rebound, it's suicidal. If estrogen rebound is your worry, I would go with aromasin. With letro there is a wicked rebound and you will also need to have nolvadex on hand for use after the letro.

Rep Points

How would an AI work during PCT if theres no aromatase to inhibit?? Wouldn't it be best to take an Aromasin during a cycle so there's no rebound during PCT??

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by moodyman1 View Post
    How would an AI work during PCT if theres no aromatase to inhibit?? Wouldn't it be best to take an Aromasin during a cycle so there's no rebound during PCT??
    nah its the opposite man, during PCT your natural test levels are coming back up to normal and your body realizes this and will naturally raise estrogen levels to compensate and help the body's levels to be at homeostasis. Most PH/DS don't aromatize so using an AI on cycle would only be necessary if the compound has a conversion to estrogen.

Rep Points

imo i dont think he needs aromasin or letro for a ph cycle. I was simply answering his question on how to avoid rebound. I would get some nolvadex for your pct , it will take care of the puffy nip's you experienced after your last run.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wheybolic63 View Post
    nah its the opposite man, during PCT your natural test levels are coming back up to normal and your body realizes this and will naturally raise estrogen levels to compensate and help the body's levels to be at homeostasis.
    isn't that the point of PCT ???

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

nolvadex will solve the puffy nips issue post cycle for that...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

You've always got aromatase, unless you've decimated it with an AI and even then your system will manufacture more and fully recover within five days if no further AI is dosed.

An AI is helpful both during cycle and PCT. During cycle you'll have elevated test and possibly other aromatizing androgen levels, which in turn will drive E2 into the stratosphere. During PCT you may also have excessive leftover E2 from your previous test levels, now crashed, and this will prevent a timely recovery of your HPTA since E2 is a suppressant. In fact, testosterone itself is not a direct suppressant -- your hypothalamus and pituitary aren't measuring it. Instead it's aromatized in situ to E2, and that's what's measured. Without E2 providing negative feedback your HPTA should go into overdrive.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    You've always got aromatase, unless you've decimated it with an AI and even then your system will manufacture more and fully recover within five days if no further AI is dosed.

An AI is helpful both during cycle and PCT. During cycle you'll have elevated test and possibly other aromatizing androgen levels, which in turn will drive E2 into the stratosphere. During PCT you may also have excessive leftover E2 from your previous test levels, now crashed, and this will prevent a timely recovery of your HPTA since E2 is a suppressant. In fact, testosterone itself is not a direct suppressant -- your hypothalamus and pituitary aren't measuring it. Instead it's aromatized in situ to E2, and that's what's measured. Without E2 providing negative feedback your HPTA should go into overdrive.
    Maybe I don't quite understand what your trying to say but AI's should have no effect on existing estrogen...so taking it during PCT to combat "excessive leftover E2" makes no sense. I understand the HPTA axis and the role of estrogen in providing negative feedback. This is where clomid comes into play...it prevents estrogen from exerting its negative feedback therefore signalling the body to start making some natty test. I guess maybe at this point you can use a little AI to prevent your natty test from aromatizing (sp?)...

LOL..maybe were both trying to say the same thing...

Rep Points

Maybe I don't quite understand what your trying to say but AI's should have no effect on existing estrogen...so taking it during PCT to combat "excessive leftover E2" makes no sense. I understand the HPTA axis and the role of estrogen in providing negative feedback. This is where clomid comes into play...it prevents estrogen from exerting its negative feedback therefore signalling the body to start making some natty test. I guess maybe at this point you can use a little AI to prevent your natty test from aromatizing (sp?)...

LOL..maybe were both trying to say the same thing...
    Good point, already-existing E2 won't be helped much by an AI... except just as you say -- you don't want to add to it and make the job of your SERM harder. It seems wise to use an AI both during cycle and during PCT.