• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Car Thread

IML Gear Cream!
hippie.jpg

I used to have the fasted diesel Passat in North America. It started out running 17.9 stock, went to 16.4 on a stage 3 tune from Rocketchip, went to 15.3 with KermaTDI Race Injectors @ 26 psi then went to 14.7 with 30 psi before it dropped a cylinder. It still made so much power on 3 cylinders, I patched it up and traded it on a new 06 Mustang GT. :lol:

That car would still get 40mpg @ 80 and 17mpg with your foot on the floor making a 1/4 mile pass.

here are my two

my ratty jeep (that I love)
693iix.jpg

and my schnitzer, that I also love and has since had that stupid emblem taken out of the kidney
racing pedals, racing clutch, schnitzer chip and body kit, bavarian motorsports suspension, and some other shit...

25iucxx.jpg

nice wheels Sheri baby

Attachments

• Picture 332.jpg
    Picture 332.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Nice Chevelle Aries, better watch out for Griff he hates aqua (mine is Turquoise)and we have the same Weld Prostars

Black poopstang is my DD, soon to get ls motor and trans out of camaro.
The Camaro is my lil race car, cam only car but don't let that full you ;)
SS is wifes DD and it runs HARD

Oh and my Typhoon, I miss that one so much.

I like wagons then again I like anything that will leave a stupid look on someones face as they get there wig split

Attachments

• IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 1347632193008.jpg
    1347632193008.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
  • imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 16
Where i live mod cars are cop bait, new laws have been passed about cars being impounded on the spot for a lot of offences including illegally modified, my wagon came out as a factory V8, its older than the adr so does not fit into the aus des standards nor has to comply with a lot of things, its a factory 6 seater, weighs less than the sedan variant, nice factory colours and trim, i can fit a very big tyre under the ass with little to no mods. I get no police attention, always get the thumbs up when driving. Yeah its not a 2 door big block car, but my car hasn?t cost me a dime over 7000, with reg, brand new wheels and tyres, new front suspension, big disc brake kit, engine mods.

IML Gear Cream!
black poopstang is my dd, soon to get ls motor and trans out of camaro.
The camaro is my lil race car, cam only car but don't let that full you ;)
ss is wifes dd and it runs hard

oh and my typhoon, i miss that one so much.

I like wagons then again i like anything that will leave a stupid look on someones face as they get there wig split

i would like one of those modern gtos for a sleeper

Where i live i have 2 mates all pulling 9 seconds and under over the quarter mile in street cars, best time in my town is 7.73, turbo windsor ford capri, street registered, another mate has a HG Holden, big block chevy running 8.66 through a 275 drag radial, plenty of 9 second street cars as well. Not bad for street reg cars that see cruise time.

Like gtos but need more room truck runs 12.5s all day good enough to get wife and kids around ;)

I like wagons then again I like anything that will leave a stupid look on someones face as they get there wig split

Love the black 5.0. Always wanted one growing up. I preferred the coupe over the hatchback.

Not a car guy, myself. I have a 2004 Cavalier and Trailblazer. Motorcycles are where it's at. That ride is a 1997 Suzuki 1200 Bandit. Original owner, too.

Love the black 5.0. Always wanted one growing up. I preferred the coupe over the hatchback.

Thanks bro! I always wanted a notch, you should have seen the car when I picked it up. It was more grey then black, some tlc and a lot of elbow grease and it isn't bad at all. I can't wait til that car gets the ls motor and trans out of Maro it is gonna be stupid yet
knock down like 26-27mpgs. The 5.0 isn't a bad motor and lord knows I have put many jugs down the 5.0 motor without a complaint but it is no LSX.

Not a car guy, myself. I have a 2004 Cavalier and Trailblazer. Motorcycles are where it's at. That ride is a 1997 Suzuki 1200 Bandit. Original owner, too.

yeah I miss the hell out my R6

I don't see me replacing it anytime soon either
I stopping dealing with muscle cars all together after learning how to ride
and honestly...I want luxury and superior cornering in my cars now too (not that the jeep corners worth a hell..lol)
I don't want to just go fast in a straight line anymore.

261880_485577198128942_950901897_n.jpg
31659_125011787518820_4417583_n.jpg
....I also have a piece of crap jeep that I think is awesome...wife made me give up being a car guy when we got married

I know your pain kos xcept mine wanted me to give up quads.

... fuck, it wont let me post more pics. Says my pics exceed the 1.95 limit.

Last edited:

Love the mustang. I started racing with them. Lots of fun.
I love the SS also. LS motors are truly impressive. I'm still contemplating a 6.0L or a 6.2L build for a T/A i have in primer.

Its actually a very light blue. I've run 5.60's in the 1/8th(heavily nitroused small block). Big block is on the stand.

Thanks.

5.60?s !! you got time cards, thats fuckin fast man, doesnt that equate to almost a high 8 over 1320 quarter mile

Thanks bro! I always wanted a notch, you should have seen the car when I picked it up. It was more grey then black, some tlc and a lot of elbow grease and it isn't bad at all. I can't wait til that car gets the ls motor and trans out of Maro it is gonna be stupid yet
knock down like 26-27mpgs. The 5.0 isn't a bad motor and lord knows I have put many jugs down the 5.0 motor without a complaint but it is no LSX.

Looks great man. I use to read all the mustang magazines in high school and dreamed of that exact car but with five star cobra wheels. They are so easy to modify and parts are everywhere. Maybe one day I'll take the time and build one. For now I got the big grocery getter. But she does have a 6.2l with custom chip and CAI. Pretty fast for a 6k lb truck. I even have a 2k watt system in it for a little bump lol. Even at 33 I still enjoy a little bass.

5.60?s !! you got time cards, thats fuckin fast man, doesnt that equate to almost a high 8 over 1320 quarter mile
Yea, I've got tons of time slips, dude. They're like trophies, lol.
Here is my little brother in his '66 Nova SS on his 1st shakedown pass after we built his motor in my garage(fogger system with only 355cu in). Scroll to the 2min mark and watch.

4.56 rear gears. I'm not setup for a 1/4. Chevelle is very heavy and suspension is not near enough for the motors I throw at it. I'll get some vids up when I hit the strip this month. Should've been tonite but its raining here in N.C.

Yea, it sleeted for a while where I work in Durham.

No its not about that KOS, i work off quarter mile time, his quarter mile time is once converted 8.85, my mates car weighs 3700 pounds an has a gassed 565 big block chev to run 8.80?s so yes i am enlightened by his time's

Back