• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Donating Blood

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully this is ok posted here since its directly related to AAS. I am curious if anyone cruising on AAS at more than TRT doses ever donates blood to keep their CBC in check. I am thinking about rolling on 550mg Test and 300mg Deca for as long as negative sides stay away. My initial concern with these doses cruising would by getting my CBC too high and be at risk for clots and strokes etc... So I am curious if maybe monthly blood donations would keep that in check. Or maybe every other month etc... Thanks guys

I haven't done it yet, but have found the local red cross and will probably do it next month. It is a pretty standard technique. Plenty of people have posted on trt forums or other aas forums.

Plus, you are helping out others too. Get your merit badge for the day.

You can only give blood so many times a year, Not monthly .

^^ depends on the organisation

Ive got a buddy that cruises and regularly donates blood to keep himself in check

I use United blood services, one option they offer is to donate double RBC. It takes about 35 minutes, this is what I do when I donate.

i believe they only allow you to do it every 8 weeks.

^^This. Yes, it is a good idea to donate as often as possible if you're going to blast and cruise.

I do it. They will let you do it every 8 weeks. I do it roughly every 3 months. About time to go again.

i believe they only allow you to do it every 8 weeks.

i know the one i go to is every 8 weeks..but dont give em your phone number..they will calling you every 8 week like its the end of the world..

i know the one i go to is every 8 weeks..but dont give em your phone number..they will calling you every 8 week like its the end of the world..

I made that mistake. They are relentless...

I donate blood every two months to keep my RBC and Hemocrit levels down since I started trt and a couple cycles. Believe it or not, I feel much better and energetic after donating. Only thing sucks is getting poked with a 16 gauge needle gets really annoying.

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll be going to give blood as often as they will allow me. Want to cruise on 500mg Test Cyp and 200mg Deca. See how long that will work without seeing negative sides.

I donate to blood center seems like there calling me weekly harassing me to go even tho I literally go once or twice a year

They start calling me every 2 months. It'd nice, keeps me regular ha

Back