• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just got lab results back and need help.

chris312

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got my lab results back and my serum testosterone was 365 on an interval of 348-1197. LH levels came back as 9.9 on an interval of 1.7 to 8.6 which is considered high and is indicative of primary testicular failure. I have ED, depression, have been losing weight and strength, etc. I just feel like crap and want to die. However, I don't have health insurance and I have been struggling to find a doctor to help me. I spent the better part of yesterday phoning around. "It will cost $400 for a consultation."
I just want to obtain a prescription to buy generic test cyp 200mg/ml a week from Costco, they have it for $65 for 10ml. That's $6.50 a week.

Can anyone recommend a doctor in Illinois that may be able to help? Or an online clinic? Or anything?

Thank you in advance.

Contact a sponsor, get it delivered and then get the script later

I agree, sponsor is fastest way to get you feeling better. After you start to feel better you can get the other medical problems under control. You can get free anti depression meds via patient assistance programs with a script.

Hopefully your depression is just another Low T symptom. Sponsor would be quick or try an a4m antiaging doc.

Back