• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gp injectable dbol review

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Haven't seen a write up on this so I just wanted to give a quick review.

I just finished up a 20 day run of injectable dbol to help kick off my andromix cycle. I don't normally run "wet" compounds due to my high sensitivity to bloat, but after reading more about low dose pre-workout dbol cycles, I wanted to give it a try.

I ran .5cc(25mg) Ed for 20 days. I was looking for increased pumps, strength, size and mood enhancement.

Pumps- 8/10
Could def see and feel a big difference in my pumps during workouts by day 3 and had a overall harder feeling all the time by day 7.

Strength- 8/10
Started to see some subtle jumps in strength the first week but was pushing weight a lot easier by week 2. The extra pumps prob helped.

Size- 9/10
Started my cycle at 224 and was 231 when I finished the 20 days. Obv the andromix had a hand in that but the lbs started adding on by day 3-4 and kept jumping a little here and there. The main thing I want to point out is that I wasn't holding any noticeable amount of water from the dbol. I looked pretty cut the whole time. I guess keeping it at 25mg a day worked to hold off bloat.

Mood- 10/10
I felt FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC on the dbol! I'm normally a grim kinda guy. I don't smile a lot and some people would say I'm an asshole lol. But while I was on this, I was laughing more, singing along to songs in my car, being nice to people who I don't really like and had a very optimistic outlook on life! I really enjoyed being a "happy" person for a few weeks. I'm back to being a cynical douche now ;)

all in all I was very happy with the injectable dbol. I think it was a great add on to kick off my cycle and I'd def run it again. I think naps is sold out right now, but if you see it available next time you order, you should def try it out.

Back