• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

shortest time off between cycles....

Jack_Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering what the shortest time off between cycles you guys have done. Typically I do the normal time off >= to time on

just wondering what the shortest time off between cycles you guys have done. Typically I do the normal time off >= to time on

i go back on as soon as my blood work looks normal, after my test p/ PH cycle i did pct for 4 weeks, was resting for 3 weeks and went back on

LOL!! thats what I want to hear! I finished up a 4 week PCT and has been 4 weeks since that and all my blood work came back the same as it was before... training partner just started a cycle and I can't let him get better then me... lol

If you go off...I'd stay off for a little longer than time on/time off. Body needs a break...even if blood work says you are GTG. IMHO.

/V

General rule of thumb, like you said, is time on= time off. But if the blood work says that your hormones are stable and in normal range, you can actually go back again.

However, I like to wait couple more weeks for my receptors to have time to recover also.

Some people are off 1 week between shots :nono: :hehe:

6 days for me

Lol

When in used to cycle it was generally 4 week pct then 4 weeks off everything.. Then back on... Not the smartest, probably should of just cruised but that's what I did for a while

Lol

When in used to cycle it was generally 4 week pct then 4 weeks off everything.. Then back on... Not the smartest, probably should of just cruised but that's what I did for a while
Me too until I said fuck it and just cruised.Idk or recommend this at all because in the end when I finally do come off (if I can)not going be a fun ride being in my 20's I believe I could recover fine.I know many guys who ran gear for years in there 30's and recovered fine with no pct.We shall see!

Depends on you man. I think labs are the only reason to stop. Starting your natural test back up is just a matter of the right drugs. If it doesn't come back you're just locked into a life of pinning which you probably don't mind anyways since you're taking AAS to begin with.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to run 8 weeks on and then 8 weeks off. Now I just cruise but I am 35yrs old and have decided that TRT for life is ok for me. Cruising is not some thing that should be taken lightly though. I felt it was a huge decision that I made and hopefully one I wont regret.

once I was 29 and knew I was gonna cycle for a few more years I said fuck it and just started cruising. One shot a week or 2 half mL shots a week is no problem at all. I don't want anymore kids so I just didnt see the downside of staying on low dose test year round if you don't mind shots and already have enough kids. Its a personal choice and people in their early to mid 20's better think long and hard before making that decision.

Time on=time off is parroting broscience.
When your blood work is great and you decide u want another cycle than u start injecting again.
More time off=more lost gains

Anyways, cycling is a waste of time :) Get minor gains in 8-10 weeks (mostly water retention and muscle glycogen, some muscle) than crash after cycle, get fat and repeat :) lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

time off can be very dependent around many things..goals..dose and drug(s)..and were your at in life as far as AAS goes..BW is paramount in the decision making process...before..during..after labs will tell you a bunch about how you react to these drugs..its different for every person..

Time on=time off is parroting broscience.
When your blood work is great and you decide u want another cycle than u start injecting again.
More time off=more lost gains

Anyways, cycling is a waste of time :) Get minor gains in 8-10 weeks (mostly water retention and muscle glycogen, some muscle) than crash after cycle, get fat and repeat :) lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Great post!

i only plan to ever come off if i have issues having a kid. Which I just started trying yesterday :) other then that blast cruise... I am coming off every thing though just for 2 weeks before i start back up. Just to kind of relax mentally after my contest prep. It kind of wiped me out. But I do have all that natural insulin spike going through right now due to being on a insane diet that this week so far after carbing back up i blew up in size and not with fat. Still have vains through my abs, not as crisp as they were days ago, but i have also killed a few boxes of oreos. but my shoulders and chest blew up in mass, larger then when i bulked. It is insane how your body reacts after contest prep.

Back