• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren Zombie

chold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been running mast & test for the last several weeks and just incorporated tren into the mix yesterday (first time ever). I pinned 50mg yesterday and today. man, do I feel like a fucking zombie. my head is swimming and i cant focus for shit. suffice to say work isn't going and this post is the most Ive done all day. is there something I can take to counteract? will my body get used to it after a few days?

The zonked feeling I seldom get on tren goes away when I chew a few glucose tabs. Will help tons if your temps are higher and your burning off excess carbs as a result of tren shutting down your normal de novo lipogenisis (converting carbs to fat) because occasionally you're sugar will get just too low for normal function.

Other likely cause is high blood pressure... check it!

The first time I cycled tren @ 50mg ED I had some pretty hefty sides: light headed flashes, overly sensitive mast cells (scratching my skin caused welts for 10-15 minutes and massive itchyness), feelings of suffocation that woke me up at night, major GI bloating and discomfort.

The second run @ 25mg ED gave me minor typical sides (mainly sweating at so much as the site of something hot and light sleeping).

Today, I just sweat a bit more than normal and eat like a monster and enjoy the freight tren ride and tolerate much higher dosages.

Honestly, is 100% in your head. Nobody can react to 50mg of tren in 2 days, is impossible.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Btw, it couls be just u thinking tren will mess with your head+stress+low carbs+heavy workouts+exustion, I just typed this out of my head, don't know your current day to day nutrition/activity.
Never heard of your cass, just anger and irritability throught the day, is surely something else, is not tren.
Sry for bad grammar, typing on a phone lol

If anything, tren rage makes u more focused lol

after one day of 50mg tren..i find it hard too see you would feel much sides wise from it..did you change something else?..like drop your carbs allot?

This stuff sounds horrible! why even use it?

Because the side effects are easily manageable and short term yet the benefits are tremendous! The exact opposite is true with the clenbuterol you've been inquiring about ;)

IML Gear Cream!
When I first started tren a @75mg/Ed I wasn't sleeping for shit and couldn't focus the first few nights. I get up early and the first few days I drove to my first stop on my job then sat there and it took every ounce of me to not just pass out asleep in the truck. That went away so no more issues but at first it freaked me out.

I have some friends who are on Tren and they have nothing but great things to say about it...The only negative sides they tell me about is night sweats and rapid heart rate...Other then that they all say they feal like a god on tren.

This stuff sounds horrible! why even use it?
Because the positives out weigh the negatives. Tren is by far my favorite steroid and a tonnnnnnn of people say the same. Ya certain people can't hang when it comes to side effects but if ur one of the ones that the sides don't effect as much it can dramatically change your physique. It adds lbm while dropping body fat even at a calorie deficit

Because the positives out weigh the negatives. Tren is by far my favorite steroid and a tonnnnnnn of people say the same. Ya certain people can't hang when it comes to side effects but if ur one of the ones that the sides don't effect as much it can dramatically change your physique. It adds lbm while dropping body fat even at a calorie deficit

agreed.
i dotn get much sides, but by week 9 im depressed and fele crappy, i normaly stop around week10.
but i actually had a better cycle this year with just extra test. and i felts good.
I think lifes too short to feel crappy so i may not be using tren much anymore.
my mains might just me test,mast,var,deca from now on (though i do got a btl of tren ill prob use up at low dose some time)

Caber helped me A lot. even though I didnt run mast(no exp with that) I ran Tren and test at 500 mg's a week. The day morning I added Caber, I slept like a baby, cough lasted significantly less time, and I was a 230 pound bitch on her period. Oh and youll blow some freakish loads.

My tren sides are night sweats and Lil sleep. But you get used to it. IMO tren is the best

Back